Untitled Part 71

"You"

Bai Xiao was stunned for a moment, this was obviously a child's voice, then his eyes suddenly widened, and he looked up in disbelief.

When saw the small figure surrounded by the crowd next to the mud pit, finally convinced. For a while, all kinds of thoughts in my mind were disorganized, and couldn't help being stunned.

It turned out that it wasn't some fake news that was released to confuse everyone. Qiu Meng really lost in the hands of a little baby.

Then he thought of something, and a sarcastic smile appeared on the corner of Bai Xiaoxuan's mouth.

It should be said that not only Qiu Meng, but also him, the other party knew early on that he had obtained the topographic map of Golden Feather Island, so he simply planned the plan and let a group of them walk into the trap that had been laid beforehand.

It is he who is arrogant.

Isn't this just called "pitting myself" and peeping at the people with angry faces under the mud pit, thinking silently in my heart.

"Boss, what should I do with them next?" Qiu Meng stood behind her, leaning down respectfully and asked.

In the past, the Long Scarf Gang and the Baiyue Gang had fought for so many years, and no one could do anything about it. Now, seeing Bai Xiaoxuan overturned like this, Qiu Meng admired his wise decision more and more, hugging her thighs just in time. Otherwise, he might be the one who stayed in the pit today and was slaughtered by others.

He looked down at Cubzai's short legs,

although it was a little bit, but it was definitely a thigh as hard as iron.

"Bai Xiaoxuan, you bastard, you bastard, you've hurt me!"

Wang Qi has been cursing Bai Xiaoxuan since he fell into the mud pit. Didn't he say there was a topographic map, why did he bring them all here? went into the pit. After went back, see that he was not talking in front of the third master.

Bai Xiaoxuan has not recovered from this setback, and ignored the yelling in his ears.

Wang Qi is also a big leader in the Jusha Gang. He is used to being flattered by his subordinates. He has no interest in who is the leader of a small gang like the Long Scarf Gang, and he just wants to get out of this mud pit quickly. .

"You daring people don't know that Lao Tzu is a member of the Jusha Gang? You still don't know how to let us all out."

When he goes up, he will definitely help this group of people who don't have long eyes with this long scarf slaughtered without leaving any space for everyone to see, and dared to offend the fate of the Giant Shark Gang.

The giant shark gang has always been famous at sea, which is daunting. In the past, as soon as the other party heard the name of the Jusha Gang, they would automatically throw their weapons and obediently dare not resist any more. Even those officers and soldiers fighting along the coast did not dare to easily face off against the mighty Jusha Gang, and they avoided it if they could.

Although Wang Qi didn't know what the current situation was, he also predicted that this group of people would not dare to do anything to them. After all, who would dare to provoke the

Jusha Gang? After listening to Wang Qi's words, no one from the Long Scarf Gang paid any attention to him, not even giving him an extra look.

Everyone kept their eyes fixed, staring at the small figure in front of them, waiting for the next order. They do what the boss says.

"Feed all to the fish." With a single word, she pronounced the end of Jusha's help for these people.

"You dare." Now it's not just Wang Qi and Bai Xiaoxuan, but the Jusha Gang who stayed at the bottom of the pit also seemed to be suddenly awakened. They didn't expect that the people of the Long Scarf Gang actually had the courage to kill them

" I think you are tired of living."

"The Giant Shark Gang won't let you go!"

The noisy voices of various clamors sounded.

"Ah, no, wait a minute." Pei Pai frowned, as if thinking of something distressing.

"What's wrong, boss?" Qiu Meng asked. Did the boss suddenly changed mind?

When Wang Qi and others saw that things had turned around, they thought that the Long Scarf Gang was frightened by the reputation of the Jusha Gang, and couldn't help but sneered, "Isn't that right? People who dare to kill the Jusha Gang don't even look at them. Let's see if we're easy to mess with."

Unexpectedly, Pei Pai ignored them from beginning to end.