Part 10

Under the candlelight, the two figures who had been standing still for a long time finally slowly began to change a little.

He turned his head and raised his arms,

"Ah!" 

A scream rang out.

Meng Ziyan rubbed his arm in pain, turned his head angrily and stared at the person beside him,

"If you want to pinch, pinch your own arm, why do you pinch me!"

Yue Lin chuckled lightly, his face As a matter of course,

he said: "I'm not afraid of pain! You have rough skin and thick flesh, it's okay to pinch it, it's okay..."

"You..."

Regarding the cunning nature of the fox in front of him, Meng Ziyan has worked with him for many years. It's very clear now. Arguing with him is tantamount to asking for trouble, so he snorted heavily and stopped caring about it.

Now there are more things that concern him!

The two of them stared at the little doll on the soft couch without blinking.

Just now, after the spoon was overturned, the master hurriedly picked up the little doll and placed it on the soft couch, while holding the soft handkerchief carefully for the doll. He wiped the wet parts of his body while instructing Duan Xing to fetch clean clothes.

Suddenly remembering something, Qi Yan, who was cleaning up Xiaobudian, turned his head and said, "Yue Lin, come and check this child's pulse to see if there is any discomfort in her body." 

Xiaobudian is still so young, even if there is any discomfort in his body Can't say where. She cried so hard just now, did she get burned?

In addition to resourcefulness, Yue Lin's medical skills are also a must. Let him take a look, and don't worry.

Yue Lin immediately agreed. Can't wait to go to the ground to check the little doll.

The big hand covered the small wrist, "This?" Yue Lin frowned, with a little doubt on his face.

"What's going on?" 

Seeing this scene, Qi Yan asked in a serious and nervous tone.

The person who was taking the pulse of the cub didn't immediately answer the master's question. He only looked at the little doll's face carefully, touched her little arm, and finally came to a diagnosis, saying strangely:

"This child is a premature baby, her body is not fully developed. It is reasonable to say that with this kind of constitution, the child can't live for a few days, but I don't know why..." 

She can still live to this day.

Yue Lin was a little puzzled, deeply immersed in the thoughts of a doctor. Naturally, he didn't notice the increasingly ugly faces of the people around him.

There was silence in the air.

Yue Lin continued with a dignified expression, "Don't look at this child's life now, in fact, her body is very weak and must be fed well. Otherwise, a small cold may kill her at any time..."

Start looking at the people around you.

Qi Yan is hanging his head, looking at the little guy on the soft couch with a complex look on his face under the shadows.

Originally, he planned to find a pair of kind and kind parents for her, so that she could have a happy and smooth life from now on.

But now... 

the room was silent,

only the little cub lying ignorantly biting her fingers, and Harazi wet the soft handkerchief on her chest.

She is not full yet!!

...

just at this time, Duan Xing came back. Holding a few new small clothes in his hand, he said with a guilty expression:

"Master, this Zhuzhi Alley is relatively remote, and there are not many big ready-to-wear shops around, only one or two small shops. The little master has been wronged..."

He didn't have children's clothes here, so he could only go to the cloth shop on the next street to buy them.

This town is not a prosperous and prosperous place. Every household basically buys fabrics and goes back to make clothes by themselves, few people buy ready-made clothes directly.

So there is nothing in stock in the store. This was the clothes the proprietress planned to wear for the youngest son in the family after it was ready. He didn't intend to sell it.