Untitled Part 121

Brother Huai doesn't know.

He was full of questions but no one answered.

At this time, outside the main house door.

"Even if you are petty, you have to have a degree!" The man lost his patience after a few words of persuasion to no avail, and finally walked away with a dark face.

Hearing the footsteps of the man leaving, the woman hid behind the door with red eyes, looked at the man's back without looking back through the window screen and sat on the ground leaning against the door as if she had lost her strength, tears streaming down her face.

The little boy sat alone under the big tree in the yard, the thick trunk concealed his young figure. Hearing the whimper that kept coming to his ears, he kept his small head lowered and didn't lift it up for a long time.

Why?

Will it look like this?

The Qianqiao bird in his hand fell to the ground and with a bang, it shattered its wings. But the boy did not get up to pick it up.

Suddenly, a shadow fell in front of him.

"Are you okay?"

Bai Nen's cute little girl walked up to him, she was holding a piece of milk cake in her hand, and the little breasts on both sides kept moving, one bite after another.

The boy slowly raised his head, flattened his mouth, and said softly, "Why are you eating again?" After another big mouthful, the little girl said calmly, "Girls in the back kitchen gave it to me, Do you want to eat?"

"They are so kind to you."

Zaizai narrowed her eyes with a smile, "No way, maybe I'm too cute, someone always stuffs me with things."

Brother Huai stopped talking.

The cub was not in a hurry, sitting next to him, slowly eating the milk cake in her hand.

The atmosphere is very quiet, you can hear the leaves rustling between the branches. Mottled light and shadow, tree shadow whirling. After a while, when the milk cakes in the hands of the cubs were all eaten, the people beside her slowly spoke.

"Didn't you already get what you want? Why do you still cry?"

Brother Huai murmured in a low voice, looking at the thousand clever birds with broken wings on the ground, as if puzzled.

"Did you cry just now?"

"No." The little boy turned his head stubbornly, raised his head, and looked at the top of the tree. The light passing through Konoha may still be too dazzling, and before he knew it, he felt a little sore in his eyes,  something in the bottom of his eyes was about to overflow.

Cubzai stood up, walked over and picked up the thousand clever birds with broken wings.

This kind of toy is very popular among children nowadays. The people who designed it are ingenious, adding a thin line to the ingenuity of the bird. As long as it is gently pulled, the bird's wings will flap, and the bird wants to spread its wings. fly.

"Thousands of Skillful Birds" come in a variety of shapes, with different colors and materials.

Most of them in the market are made of wood, but there are also some people who are not bad for money, looking for something different, specially looking for craftsmen to make them with gold and jade. 

The finished product is like a beautiful handicraft. Although it is beautiful and exquisite, it can only be hung up and watched, it cannot be dropped. 

Instead, it loses... 

the original intention of a toy.

This is the case with the thousand clever birds in front of her. This is Li Chengxuan who specially ordered someone to go to the market and customize it in order to please his son.

The bird body made of jade, with a slight fall, broke its wings and became useless.

" can't go back."

After playing with it a few times, even if he went to a craftsman who was good at repairing jade, there would still be many visible cracks.

Taking advantage of the cubs to pick up thousands of clever birds, Brother Huai quickly wiped his eyes, turned his head, and said with a dejected expression, "I know."

It is a fragile thing that cannot be restored.

•••

When it was time to eat, Zaizai glanced at the blue smoke in front of her and her little face turned blue.

The servant who was in charge of delivering the meal put down the food box and left. If she said that there was still a bit of flattery in the past, she would have ignored it at this time.

Hearing the crackling of the dishes in the next room, Xiang'er scolded the old woman who came to deliver the meal, "You little people who are used to seeing the wind make the rudder step on the high and hold the low! I'm here, and start harassing our wife! I'll go back to Shizi tomorrow and won't reward you with a meal!"

"Look at what Miss Xiang'er said, it's embarrassing for us as servants. Su Madam, I don't care if you don't know about common affairs, all the large and small expenses in the mansion will be taken into account. There are more places for money in the manor."