Part 24

The large quantity of white goose feathers scattered around in the small vegetable garden in the backyard were all picked up and put away by Qi Yan's orders...

These snow-white goose feathers will be put into beautiful wooden boxes, and then taken back to the palace, where they are stored in various boxes In the Treasure Pavilion of luxurious jewels. 

Although the goose feathers are light, they were "picked" by the cubs with their own strength. 

This is the "fruit" of her victory and the testimony of her bravery. 

cub sits on a stone bench. Osmanthus candied lotus root, jujube cakes, wishful cakes, Qiqiao dim sum and other kinds of cakes filled the whole table. Zaizai is a piece of peach blossom cake in the left hand and a bowl of steamed cheese in the right. The little girl's cheeks are puffed up and she looks very busy... 

It's a lot of work to fight. I have almost used up all the things I ate for dinner. Now my stomach is empty, Urgently need to fill up and add a force. 

"Eat slowly, don't choke..." 

The young man's clean and jade-like voice sounded. Zaizai raised her little face covered in pastry crumbs. Before, she had been thinking about how to find those pesky big white geese to fight, she didn't pay much attention. 

Now she took a closer look at the few companions sitting around her. Two elegant young men, one handsome and straight, the other clear as a pine. 

The big round, clear eyes first looked at this, and then at that... 

Cub's little mouth kept chirping, eating very sweetly and satisfyingly, and the raised fleshy little face smiled Squinting, good-looking little brother... 

It's very good to eat. 

Previously, Meng Jing, Meng An and others learned that His Majesty had arrived and immediately put down their affairs and came to greet them. They quietly stood behind their father and mother, and followed them to find the little princess... 

That domineering little figure naturally also Seen by them,

It turned out that the cute little tits who looked soft and cute were so brave.

Shocked at first, but soon accepted well.

Although Meng Jing and Meng An are both mentally strong, not everyone can recover so quickly...

For example, someone who is still squatting under a big tree as a mushroom...

someone - Meng Lang 

now the mentality has collapsed completely. It can be said that his fragile little heart is broken into pieces, and the original world view is being reshaped.

In the past, the little overlord of the General's Mansion has become a thing of the past. He is still in disbelief. Those "bullies" who pecked him up and ran away, even if he cried and begged for mercy, wouldn't let him go, and were just defeated by a little kid?

And it was so tragically defeated...

At first, he hadn't recognized it and thought it was some new species raised in the small vegetable garden in the backyard.

After all, who can connect the "unidentified creatures" that timidly shrink into a pile in front of him with the group of fierce "bullies" who once chased and pecked at him.

His eyes quietly looked towards the group of small figures beside the stone table. For a moment, he only felt that the momentum around him was so domineering that he couldn't help but want to kneel and surrender...

After a snack was eaten, the cub stretched out a small The fat hand wanted to take another one,

but unexpectedly, the target plate was suddenly taken away...

Looking at the big white hand, Meng Jing smiled and moved the plate away, and said softly,

"Don't eat too much at night. Too much, otherwise your stomach will be uncomfortable..."

Although Meng An didn't say anything, he agreed with the elder brother, and moved away all the trays of cakes in front of the cub.

Haven't waited for the cub to react, The "someone" who was squatting under the big tree as a mushroom jumped up first, and angrily shouted at Meng Jing and Meng An:

"How can you do this! You don't know how to be considerate at all! My boss is fighting this battle. It's been so hard! What's wrong with eating more!"

Immediately, he picked up the plate on the table and held it in front of the cub, and said carefully,

"Boss! You've worked hard! Don't pay attention to them, eat as much as you want!"

"Boss?" Cubs wondered.

Seeing the look of PeiPei, Meng Lang immediately stood at attention and solemnly declared: "Yes! I am completely convinced by your domineering and heroic appearance! From now on, you will be my boss!"

"No."