Part 41

Lu Zhongqian, Zhang Pu and the others were puzzled. Haven't the two parties already discussed the matters on the official meeting date before?

Could it be that something has happened to prevent Shen Wuye's expression of uncertainty.

After the envoy from the State of Qi came to the account, Zuo Qian and others first asked, "But what's wrong with the arrangement for the meeting of the alliance tomorrow?" 

If something goes wrong, the black gauze hat on the head is not guaranteed.

"There is nothing wrong, but some details need to be slightly changed." 

After the envoy of Qi State conveyed Emperor Qi's intentions to Shen Wuye and others, he left.

Inside the tent, Du Shi, Zuo Qian and the others had ugly expressions on their faces. Lu Zhongqian sighed helplessly and said, this Emperor Qi is really

Shen Wuye silent.

Sure enough, Emperor Qi did not deal with him.

---

Qi Yan was in the great camp, reviewing the papers on the table. Beside him, Zaizai was lying on a small case, practicing big characters stroke by stroke.

According to the tasks that Mr. Yue gave her, Cubzai had to write at least two large characters every day. The previous conditions were not allowed, and now it is necessary to make up.

Qi Yan had already sent a letter to Yue Lin and the others, informing them that the cub was currently with him.

Regarding the kidnapping of peipei, Yue Lin had also informed him of the interrogation results and his and Ye Xiao's guesses. They suspect that there is a spy inside and need to investigate secretly.

The Shangjing side will face another major purge. At this time, it was the safest to let the cubs stay by his side.

Qi Yan's deep eyes flashed a fierce light.

He has been cultivated for many years, and now the people who can become his confidants are loyal to him.

He was also curious about what it was, whether some of them were moved or their minds were different. No matter who it is, he will not let go of. the sudden, outside the tent, "Your Majesty, Tsuneishi has come to return."

"Your Majesty has conveyed His Majesty's intention to the Prince of Yue and others."

"How did they react?" Indifferent sounded.

Chang Shi, "The officials of Yue State look bad. Although the Prince of Yue State seems calm on the surface, his subordinates can still see that he is unhappy."

"So what if he is unhappy? The facts to accept." Qi Yan said coldly.

Tsuneishi reported and left.

At this time, only Qi Yan and Zaizai were left in the tent. Qi Yan turned his head and quietly looked at the little guy who was seriously practicing calligraphy.

From Zaizai's description, he knew that in the assassination of the Tao family, this child had already met the prince and princess of Yue Kingdom.

At this moment, Qi Yan felt an unprecedented panic hit his heart.

He was very worried in his heart that the treasure he had always cherished would suddenly be taken away one day.

He never told Pei Pei about her life experience.

It is also strange that over the years, Xiaodian has seen other children with parents, and has never asked him why she does not have a mother. In general, children of this age always long for the company of their father and mother.

Haven't she realized it yet?

In the future, if she knew the truth, how would she choose

"Yeah", Cubzai raised her head and saw Qiyan looking at her with a complicated expression.

"What's the matter with you?"

Qi Yan smiled lightly, "Have you written it?"

"Written it?" Zizai raised the big characters she wrote, blinked her big bright eyes and looked at Qi Yan expectantly, waiting his compliments.

Qi Yan cooperated very much and said, "It's written more and more neatly. I will reward you to eat two more cakes today."

Hearing Qi Yan's answer, the cub was not satisfied, she stepped forward and hugged Qi Yan's arm, shaking it. Said, "Two more, four." 

The little girl compared her four little fingers, "There is also Gunbao to eat." 

The Gundanzi, who was lying lazily on the blanket beside her, shouted protestingly. Bamboo is the proof, Zaizai has never given it any pastries.

Seeing the little guy who kept coquettish with him, Qi Yan couldn't help but stretched out his big hand and pinched her fleshy little cheek.

"It's you who want to eat it yourself."

Zai Zai smiled embarrassedly, leaning on Qi Yan's arm and rubbing her little head.

Qi Yan gently touched her head. After hesitating for a while, he asked softly, "Pepe, do you remember the couple you met at Aunt Tao's house?"