Part 91.

In winter, the sun rises late.

It was almost time for the morning court, all the officials who participated in the court meeting were already waiting at the gate of the palace in advance.

As soon as Xu Chengting got off the carriage, countless needle-like gazes immediately pierced over, the pair of black eye circles looked particularly resentful under the light of the lanterns.

A group of people stared at Xu Chengting, silently condemning and accusing.

What is the death scene of a large ancient society?

That's it.

Also with a pair of thick and heavy dark circles under his eyes, Xu Chengting forced a smile from the corner of his mouth, and kept bowing to apologize to his colleagues.

Thinking about the morning before dawn, which officials have to get up in the middle of the night and start preparing to clean up, they couldn't sleep for a few hours at night, and the commotion last night was so loud...

No matter how much everyone scolds xu chengting Eighteen generations of the ancestorsin their hearts, on the surface, they have to say a few words of hypocrisy and put a smile on their face.

It's okay to return the salute with a better relationship, no one has a bear child; while comforting Xu Chengting in a warm voice, silently slandered in the bottom of heart: Even if it all adds up, there is no bear child like your family.

Sure enough, the sense of superiority was compared. In the past, they were still bothered by the naughty children at home all day long. In this way, the children in their own family were really well-behaved and sensible.

The poor relationship with Xu Chengting directly rolled his eyes and said angrily: "There is a big battle in Xu Houye's mansion!"

If he had encountered such an attitude in the past, Xu Chengting would have gone back without being humble or arrogant. But now... what can he do? It was his fault, he could only smile and suffer.

Lord Shen, who had always been on good terms with Xu Chengting, quietly pulled him aside. He asked in a low voice,

"Brother Xu, what exactly is your home..." Shenhou's residence and Xuhou's residence are on the same street, not far from each other. At night, the sound of the gong and the clear voice of the child woke him up from the bed.

Xu Chengting smiled wryly at his friend.

"Brother Shen laughed..."

...

Sandalwood curled up, and the rows of spirits on the table quietly watched the little doll eat the tribute on the table one by one in front of them.

"Crack!" Xiaozui ate sweetly.

"Don't be so stingy, just eat a few of your fruits..." Xiao Niansheng said to the tablet on the case. The fleshy little hand picked up another one from the plate.

"You won't be able to eat it anyway."

"Kacha—"

Cub sat lazily on the futon, with a mouthful of apples, bananas, and other small mouths gossiping with the various spiritual positions on the case. Fruit pits and peels.

Compared to the mental exhaustion of everyone in the house who had not slept all night, the cub is still full of vitality.

Listening to the sound of ding ding dong dong carrying and repairing outside the house, the cub's face was happy, and sipped the fruit in her hand again.

At night, Peipei and Xu Chengting staged a chasing battle on the roof. As long as the two stayed on it, the tiles on the roof fell.

"Crackling!" The sound of tiles falling and shattering continued one after another.

The frightened people could only stand in the middle of the yard, staring blankly at the two figures on the roof, one big and one small, who kept on "demolition".

When the cubs saw that the trouble was almost over, she was obediently caught by Xu Chengting, the entire roof was almost bare.

Xu Chengting was so angry that his face was blue, he couldn't realize other things in his mind, and only thought about how to clean up this lawless little thing in his hand.

But what can he do with this three-year-old baby?

Play the board?

Qin Yiniang harmed no one and was not beaten, but your daughter is going to be beaten for "knocking on the gong and practicing voice" at night?

scold?

No matter how sternly Xu Chengting reprimanded, the little doll faced him with an indifferent attitude, and she was just taking what he said as fart.

In the end, Xu Chengting, who was so angry, could only temporarily lock the cubs in the ancestral hall and think about it.

There will always be one or two haunted stories in every ancestral hall. Xu Dun once used this to frighten Xu Jin. For the children of the Xu family, punishing them for kneeling in the ancestral hall is definitely a serious punishment. No one wants to spend the night there. .

But for the cubs, it's just another place to make up for sleep.

Although the ancestral hall was peaceful, the outside had turned into a pot of porridge.