Part 146

Pei Yan went back to his room and changed the dirty suit.

He took a shower and walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. After pouring himself a glass of red wine, he lazily leaned on the sofa and shook the glass in his hand. It seemed that his previous worries were all unnecessary. Both his father and mother were on his side. This person could not pose any threat to him. 

At this time, the phone he threw on the sofa lit up.

Pei Yan drank the red wine in the glass in one gulp, and connected the phone calmly.

"Hey"

"Pei Yan, it's me."

"Lingling"

heard Xue Lingling's voice, Pei Yan frowned, he glanced at his phone, and then wondered, "Where are you and why don't you call me on your own phone? "

Xue Lingling stood in the public telephone booth, her fingers wrapped around the telephone line, facing Pei Yan's question, she did not speak for a long time. On the ground next to her, there is a suitcase, not far from the airport where people come and go.

Pei Yan didn't hear the other party's answer, her brows became more and more tight, and her tone was a little bad, "Where are you?"

"Pei Yan"

Xue Lingling hesitated for a long time, and finally said, "Let's separate."

Hearing this sentence, Pei Yan was stunned, then immediately put down the glass in his hand, sat upright and said, "What are you talking about?"

Lingling loves him so much, how could she say goodbye to him?

"I know." Pei Yan said in a panicked tone. "I know, I have been neglected you recently and never went back. You have been wronged. But this is because something happened to Rujing and Haohao. You know, a lot of troubles happened in my family. Can't go away."

"Pei Yan, you don't need to say any more." Xue Lingling interrupted him.

"You have your difficulties and last resorts, I know that. Originally, I thought that as long as I can be with the person I love, I can overcome no matter what kind of difficulties. no matter what kind of grievances, I can accept. Others, I don't care about anything, as long as you love me. But now,"

Xue Lingling leaned against the phone booth, her eyes were red, she remembered the anonymous photos and newspapers she had received these days.

Under the eye-catching title of Tiansheng Rich and Young Travelling with His Wife and Young Son, there are photos of Pei Yan and Tan Rujing's family enjoying themselves together, a photo of Pei Yan holding the child, and a photo of him hugging Tan Rujing. while looking at Pei Yan with other women in the photo, Xue Lingling was heartbroken.

She turned on the computer and looked at the messages on the Internet, all of which were praising Pei Yan's prodigal son for turning back and trying to save his ex-fiancee.

Some people say that the two are talented and beautiful, that they are a natural pair; some people say that Master Pei has seen his heart clearly and understand who he really loves; many people are ridiculing and insulting her as a gold digger woman, in the end Xue Lingling was angry and sad when she saw these words in the bamboo basket .

Tan Rujing is not Pei Yan's love, nor is he his wife, there is only one child between the two of them. She Xue Lingling couldn't deceive herself.

She is also not Pei Yan's righteous wife.

The Pei family objected to Pei Yan marrying her. Over the years, Pei Yan has always been delayed by this or that and the two never went to get the marriage certificate.

So, she is not his wife.

Tan Rujing has a child by her side, but she has nothing.

What kind of confidence does she have to refute those rumors, what kind of identity should she stand by his side, who sent these photos to her and what is the purpose behind them?

Xue Lingling vaguely guessed it.

At first, she was willing to believe Pei Yan and listen to his explanation. But when she finally got through after making dozens of calls, Pei Yan's tone was very irritable.

When Xue Lingling finally mustered up the courage and wanted him to explain, she heard Tan Rujing on the other end of the phone gently and considerately persuade Pei Yan, "Ayan, talk to Lingling well."

After that, even the man himself didn't notice it, his tone subconsciously softened a lot.

Over the years, the person who can change him has never been her.

Xue Lingling has been silent, and the question she originally wanted to ask has not been asked again. She already knew the answer in her heart. She was tired, she decided to let herself go and let him go.

"Lingling, where are you?" Pei Yan finally became anxious after listening to the sadness and pain in the woman's tone.

"Tell me your location, I'll come to you immediately"

"Don't come to me again" The woman only left this sentence and hung up the phone.

Pei Yan was stunned for a moment after listening to the "dudu" sound on the phone. He got up immediately, ready to go out to find someone. The servant "Young Master" was cleaning next to the garage, only to see Pei Yan hurriedly running over. can't help but feel strange, didn't he just come back? It's so late, where are you going?