Part 86.

If in the past, Xu Chengting and his wife could patiently deal with the people in the house with different thoughts, but now they are really exhausted by the series of situations in this house.

The old lady also saw her son's impatience, and directly spoke to let the rest of the people wait for them to go back to their houses.

After waiting for the rest of the people to retreat, the old lady sat upright on the chair, slowly picking up the Buddha beads in her hand, and slowly asked:

"How come this mansion is so good, why did it suddenly catch fire?"

Du Yunniang knew that the old lady was asking, She hurriedly wiped away her tears with a handkerchief, and replied softly,

"It's daughter-in-law who neglected."

Hou's mansion has strict rules, and the handling of candles is even more rigorous. The sudden fire tonight is really strange.

Xu Chengting, who was standing beside her, said,

"My son has already ordered his subordinates to go and conduct a thorough investigation. Whether it was an accident or a mischief, there must be a result soon."

He looked at the wet-eyed woman beside him and defended her. Said :

"Today Brother Dun is ill, and Niang Yun has been busy taking care of him, she can't get away."

"Brother Dun is ill?" The old lady suddenly opened her eyes, turned her head and asked hurriedly.

"Is it okay now? Why hasn't anyone come to report?"

Her eldest grandson couldn't be in trouble.

Seeing the anxious appearance of the old lady, Xu Chengting and Du Yunniang immediately comforted them:

"Don't worry, mother, the doctor has already come to see it, he just caught a cold. Brother Dun is now sleeping peacefully."

Hearing that her precious grandson was all right, the old lady finally felt relieved , and sat back in the chair again. She squinted at Du Yunniang, thinking that it would be better not to scold them too much, but said slowly,

"Brother Dun and Sister Hui are young and ignorant. You, a mother, should take care of them more."

Du Yunniang understood that the old lady was beating her, and she felt endless bitterness in her heart. Isn't she doing her best for Brother Dun and the others? But she didn't dare to refute anything, and still respectfully said:

"My daughter-in-law understands, thank my mother for teaching me."

...

At the time of Mao, Xu Chengting had to go to the morning court and could not stay for a long time. The matter of the fire needs to be investigated, and Brother Dun also needs people. Du Yunniang has no skills and can only run back and forth.

Now the house is temporarily guarded by Sister Ju and others. After tossing for a night, couldn't help but feel a little sleepy at this time, and fell asleep relying on the table.

The little man on the bed opened her eyes faintly and looked at the turquoise tent above her head.

After drinking the medicine, I survived the most dangerous night. At this time, the heat on my body has subsided, but my body is still weak.

Seeing that PeiPei is safe and sound, the system is relieved. But...【You dare to set fire! 】

PeiPei give a cold snort.【Have you heard a story? 】

System doubts: 【? 】

【Once upon a time, a family was robbed by robbers. The family ran out of the house to ask for help, and instead of shouting "help", they shouted "it's on fire". 】

System: 【? 】

Zaizai closed her eyes again and continued to sleep, ignoring it.

At that time, no one was guarding the house and outside, so it was obvious that someone wanted to kill her. If you don't resist, then you're really waiting to die...

She tried her best to hold up her body, found the fire box next to the lampstand, lit the curtains and curtains in the room directly, and walked out swayingly, leaning against the lampstand. Waiting for someone to come under the tree.

Facts have proved that the effect is obvious.

Not only did people come quickly, but there were many.

Seeing Peipei had not recovered her spirits, the system silently shut her mouth and stopped bothering her.

I didn't know how long I slept when I heard a rustling sound in my ears.

The little man on the bed woke up.

"Sister Jin!" Beside the bed, the beautiful and dignified woman was about to cry.

"Good child, you're finally awake. But where else do you feel uncomfortable?"

Peipei looked at her quietly, and the big black eyes on her sickly little face were very bright.

Seeing that her daughter didn't speak, Du Yunniang hurriedly stepped forward and said,

"But you're not feeling well?"

Pai Pai didn't answer, she lifted the quilt and wanted to sit up.