Part 157

Originally, Lin Fei thought it was just angry words, but the next morning, Cubzai tried her best to show that what she said was not angry words.

"I don't go to kindergarten"

The little doll in the little dinosaur one-piece pajamas hugged the railing of the stairs with both hands and feet, not letting go no matter how others persuaded them.

"I'm not going."

Lin Fei covered his forehead and stood aside, very distressed. 

 Is this day still coming? 

No matter who came to hug her, the little guy immediately screamed and it didn't rain when it thundered. She hugged the railing tightly and refused to let go. In the end, there was no other way. After glancing at the time, Lin Fei had to go to work first. 

On the way, the mobile browser jumped out of the daily push. Lin Fei stared at it for a few seconds, and finally clicked on it. 

Sure enough, it is a promotion of children's toys. There is no point in the whole article, everything said is to attract readers to place an order to buy his new products. 

It seems that as long as you buy this, the child will stop making trouble immediately. 

It looks deceptive. 

Although the author is a headline party, the comment area is very interesting. 

xxx users commented, [most children who refuse to go to kindergarten need a "complete childhood".]

[The author of the xxx user comment is suspected of false propaganda. Let me recommend a traditional and easy-to-use "artifact", which is found in every household, just hanging on the clothesline on the balcony] 

xxx user comment, [I know what said upstairs, the thief is easy to use, it has guarded my entire childhood, now, it is my turn to guard my son's childhood]    

xxx user comment, [I agree, the memory engraved in DNA, without it, childhood is incomplete.]

xxx user comments, [I know that this artifact sells the best, and it is strong and not easy to break. If you need it, the purchase link is below.]

Lin Fei was curious, hesitated for a moment, and clicked the link.
❴XX brand hangers, bold and thick, must-have for families, factory direct sales, limited-time purchases❵

he put down his mobile phone silently.

The cub who had succeeded in the battle lay lazily on the cot and rolled comfortably. The sun is so good today....

warm.

One more roll.

The system can't stand it anymore.【You did it on purpose, right,】
Zizai blinked innocently with big eyes, indicating that he didn't understand.

System:【you don't want to go to kindergarten anymore, right?】

Zizai:【I don't want to go.】
System:【you know what I'm talking about, and now you're "playing on the topic".】

Cub Cub did not deny it.

Now that she has already learned the middle school courses by herself, she has long wanted to stop go to kindergarten, but she has never found a suitable excuse.

She wanted to speed up her learning, but Lin Fei believed that childhood was only once and wanted her to enjoy the fun and freedom that belonged to her childhood, instead of worrying about the grievances and responsibilities that adults should bear.

He wanted to protect her, resisted the ups and downs outside alone, and worked hard to prop up a simple and happy environment for her to grow up.

In this house, whether it was Li Yuanzhi or the housekeeper and the nanny, because of his request, no one would bring up those bad rumors in front of her. With his efforts, this place seems to have really become a happy castle for the little princess.

Behind all good things, someone needs to work hard to support them.

She knows all this.

but She also wanted to protect him.

Zaizai is unwilling to be protected by the people around her who she wants to protect in a critical moment.

She is the little princess and the big devil.

If the system is like this, alas, this brat really doesn't have a kindergarten diploma.

It's school day again.

In the kindergarten, the children sat in the classroom and greeted the friends in the front, back, left and right excitedly.

In the star class, the vacant position in the sixth row of the fifth group is very obvious. Some children scratched their heads in confusion, "Did Papei not come today again?"

"I haven't seen her for several days."