Part 141

Now, the only person who still remembers him is this person in front of him.

Lin Fei understood that the original home had been fragmented, and his father and younger brother did not welcome his presence.

When Li Yuanzhi received a call from the police station, she couldn't contain her excitement, and immediately notified Pei Jiming and Pei Yan. But the reaction of the two who learned the news was very dull, "Could it be that you made a mistake again?" 

"It would be better if some liar came to the door?"

In the past 20 years, Li Yuanzhi has also received news many times, with disappointment every time.

At first, the guilty father Pei would go to recognize people together with his wife. Later, after going there two or three times, he was unwilling to go again. Only Li Yuanzhi was left alone accompanied by his assistant. And this time, after meeting Lin Fei, it was confirmed by the police station's DNA comparison that the two were mother-son relationship.

Lin Fei is the son she lost more than 20 years ago, Pei Fei.

Can't go wrong.

Li Yuanzhi told Pei's father and Pei Yan the news. However, even if they are sure to find their son and brother, the attitude of the two still very cold.

"Really, I see."

When Father Pei received a call from Li Yuanzhi, he knew that his eldest son, who was lost many years ago had been found, there was no major ups and downs in his mind. If there were any fluctuations in his psychology at the moment, knowing that the son who was kidnapped because of his mistress was still alive, the guilt that had been lurking in his heart completely disappeared.

From now on, he doesn't have to bow his head because of this matter when facing Li Yuanzhi, nor is he afraid that she will put the blame again in the quarrel with her.

As for the son Pei Fei who was found...

He doesn't lack a son.

However, this incident reminded him. Li Yuanzhi now has more than Pei Yan as son. Pei Yan has been abandoned and can't make a good climate in the company, he can't pose any threat to him.

Originally, his plan to slowly erode the power in Li Yuanzhi's hands went very smoothly. Even if she finds out, as long as Pei Yan is useless, she can't do anything. In the end, she have to obediently hand over the power of the board of directors.

But now...

Li Yuanzhi found Pei Fei.

If she turns her head and chooses to nurture this son, it will inevitably threaten his position in the company in the future.

Pei Jiming frowned more and more tightly. Finally, called the secretary and told him to check everything Pei Fei had experienced over the years. 

"You should go by yourself. I still have something to do here, so hang up first."

"Xiaoyan, listen to mother! I'm now..." 

Pei Yan hung up first without waiting for the other end of the phone to finish speaking on the phone. Glancing at the phone that kept calling, he couldn't help frowning in irritation and just hung up. 

To be honest, when this brother was lost, he was too young to have any impression or memory. Not to mention blood, that is just a stranger. 

He heard Assistant Yuan beside his mother say that the other party has not been doing well for more than 20 years and is still living in the village in the city. Want to know, a down-and-out poor look. What to see. Pei Yan had seen quite a few rich men wearing mink coats and gold chains around their necks at auctions, holding a cigar in their mouths. That behavior was so vulgar. 

This kind of person who didn't go to school for a few days and was still moving bricks on the construction site suddenly entered the upper class overnight. Can that be compared with the heir who has been carefully cultivated by the family?

It's humiliating to take it out to meet people.

If Kaizi and the others knew about this, they would laugh at him when he looked back.

Pei Yan turned around, left the balcony, walked into the house, and looked at the one-year-old boy who was sitting on the ground playing with the remote control car, with a smile on his lips.

This is his son.

He will definitely train him well.

"Come on, son, Daddy hugs." The little boy glanced at him, ignored him, lowered his head and continued to play with the remote control car in his hand. Seeing that his son was not close to him, Pei Yan's face was a little unsightly.

Tan Rujing came over with the brewed coffee and said with a smile, "How old is Haohao... You too, what are you thinking about with a child."

Put the coffee pot on the glass coffee table, pour a cup, add creamer, she handed the coffee cup to the unhappy person in front of her and said slowly: