3

I looked at my wrist watch, it's nearly 3' o clock. I gathered the documents given by David to scan them.

I went to the other corner of the room where the copy machine is. Tom already taught me how to use it.

"Excuse me." the voice was so hypnotic and it cause me turn almost immediately to see who owns it.

Alexandra Williams.

I have heard her voice already from interviews but somehow in person, it seems different, good different.

She was staring at me as I was to her. It's not just her voice that was so hypnotic but her appearance seems to pull me in to her.

Her brown hair was pulled up, leaving some bangs on the two sides of her face. She has a brown piercing eyes that looks so mysterious, her nose so slender and her heart shaped lips that seems to be inviting.

She was wearing a stylish pleated black skirt, paired it with white long sleeves top and strappy heels.

Before I could assess her more, she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me." She repeated.

"U-Uhh, y-yes, Ma'am." I moved to the side and gave her way to the copy machine.

"Ma'am?" She laughed a little, I don't know if it is a good or a bad thing.

"I-I'm sorry, Ms. Williams." I can't help but stutter.

She made 2 steps towards the copy machine, leveling with me.

"You must be the new intern." She lean to get the printed documents and looked at me again.

I nodded at her, not knowing how to address her or if I should introduce myself properly.

My heart was beating so fast and loud and if she would cross the distance between us, I'm sure she would heart it.

Why am I feeling nervous? 

Because she's your Boss, it's normal to feel nervous around your Boss. My mind shouted.

She walked past me heading towards the door but before she leave, she turns to me.

"Please send the IT to my office, I can't seem to use my printer."

She didn't even wait for me to answer and just left. Not even a thank you.

Rude!

I went out of the copy room and went to Lisa's table.

"Lis, who from IT should I call to check on Ms. William's printer?" I asked her.

"Just call the reception downstairs and asked them to call IT. Here, use my land phone, just dial 0." Lisa instructed me.

I dialed 0 and told one of the receptionists to send the IT guy.

"Thanks, Lis." She just nodded and didn't even look at me.

I went back in the copy room and finish my work.

I was headed to my table when the IT guy came.

That was fast. I thought.

When the guy opened Ms. William's door, her table was facing to my seat where I could see her sitting, our eyes met again before her door closes.

Those eyes, I can't seem to shake the nervousness I felt when she was near me. The way she stared at me, there's really something in her eyes that I can't put a finger on. Was it sadness? Hiding behind those mysterious eyes?

But why would she be so sad, she's rich, all the men in the world probably pining for her, she literally has everything.

For the rest of the day, Ms. Williams didn't leave the room, though from time to time some of the staff go to her office and I would look under my lashes every time her door's open, she never looked at me again.