16

She grabbed her purse and stopped walking. Her eyes were on me but I was trying to avoid hers.

I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks, indicating I was blushing. I confirmed it when her smile widened.

"Yeah... That's what I thought." She mumbled under her breath and I caught it.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

She knew, she knew it affect me so much and she was enjoying it. Damn her!

Well, you did try to seduce her earlier so this just makes you even.

True.

I squeezed her waist a little bit harder when I tried to carry her weight. Man, she's heavy.

She looked at me when she felt my squeeze. I didn't mean anything about that, it just happened when I tried to carry her.

Before we completely leave her office, she remembers that her pieces of luggage are here.

"And I don't have a car, shoot." 

"How did you come here?" I asked her.

"My brother brought me here."

"Come on, I'll take you home. But I'm not carrying your luggage." She looked at me, disbelief written across her face.

"What? I'm not your chauffeur! Also, it's past working hours, you're not my Boss at this moment." I looked at her smiling.

"Ohh yeah? Who am I to you then... at this moment?" She gets back to me teasing.

I press the elevator button before answering her.

"Well... a colleague?"

"I think, we're more than that..."

"Hmm... a friend?"

"Hmm... maybe more?"

I was taken aback by what she said but I tried to hide it. But then, I thought of something...

"Ahaa! We're sisters!"

Even though she cannot carry her own weight, she still manages to hurt me physically.

We were both laughing when the elevator door opens. She stopped abusing me when we went inside.

"You're definitely not my Sister!" She firmly said.

Yes. Definitely, not!

We headed to the parking lot of the building.

I held her carefully entering the passenger seat of my car. I saw her gaze wander inside, and I suddenly feel ashamed. It is probably her first time riding a regular car.

I turned to the other side and went into the driver's seat.

"I'm sorry, It's a small car." I told her shyly.

"Are you kidding? This is the cleanest car I have ever ridden." She was still looking around the inside of my car and my eyes followed her.

I smile at the thought that even if it was a small car, she was still appreciating it.

"Will you guide me where to drive you?" She nodded at that and fixed her seatbelt.

The whole ride was quiet, nobody wants to open any topic, it was awkward if you must say.

The only words I hear from her are "Left, Right, Straight" guiding me in the direction of her house.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled up to a 2 story townhouse. I looked up from my windshield to see her place.