52

I pulled into the parking area of Alex's townhouse. It was a long drive but I didn't let her switch with me.

Even with the enthusiasm she was showing during the games we played, I know she was tired, or maybe it was because the illness is sucking up all the energy and color she has.

"Your feet and back must hurt." Alex took our bags from the trunk and handed me mine.

"No, it's fine. I'm just sleepy." I followed her when she unlocked her door and we went straight to her room.

She took my bag and put both our stuff on the floor of her walk-in closet.

"I'll get us some comfortable clothes to wear and let's shower."

Let's shower? 

Before I could ask her what she meant by that, she was gone. And when she came back from the closet, I was still standing in the same place she left me.

"You okay?" She put the clothes on top of the bed.

"Umm, yeah, yeah." 

"Okay? Come on." She went to the bathroom and I was left following her with my eyes.

We are showering together?

I walked towards the bathroom and since the door was left open, I could see her stripping. It was too late for me to turn away as she turned back and caught me.

"What are you doing? Come here." Alex didn't even bother covering any of her body parts.

I know, I've seen her naked but I don't think I will ever get used to her body.

Her smooth and soft body. Her curves, her breasts, her toned arms, and thighs, even with illness and the visible loss of weight, she still looked hot and sexy.

"Cara!" 

My eyes that were on between her legs looked up to meet Alex's eyes

Shit!

"You can lust over me here in the bathroom, you know. You can touch too if you want."

I felt my head growing big and would explode any second out of embarrassment.

I walked towards her and closed the bathroom door behind me before I started undressing. 

Before Alex went to the shower, she gave me a peck on the lips and whispered.

"Strip fast, I'll be waiting." 

I swallowed what seemed to be a big lump in my throat.

The tiredness I felt earlier magically disappeared. I now felt hot, every cell in my body screamed hot for this woman.

Sex in the bathroom!

God, just thinking about that, I'm already wet.

When I approached the shower area, Alex's back was facing me while the water was running through her body.

She must have sensed my presence as she turned her back to face me. 

She looked at me from head to toe then went back up to gaze my eyes.

She did not say anything but smashed her lips to mine. She pushed me till my back reached the wall.

The wall was cold but it was a no match to the heat I'd been feeling since I saw her strip earlier.

She was devouring my mouth while her hands busied themselves in my breasts.

I fought back and pushed her a little bit till we reached the pouring water from the shower.

I grabbed the small of her back and then pulled a handful of her hair. She moaned of pain and pleasure at the same time.

"Fuck, Cara!" Alex took my hand and directed it to her center, she opened her legs a little bit wide for me.

"Fuck me, Cara!" She said before I thrust one finger inside her.

I thrust my finger in and out of her while I kissed her hungrily, my other hand supporting her back.

"More!" She moaned in between.

I added another finger while my thumb played with her clit.

Damn! This is so hot!

Her moan became louder and louder with each thrust I made. 

I sucked her neck leaving a mark before kneeling down without taking my fingers out of her center. 

As I positioned myself, Alex's hand was on the back of my head while the other was on the wall for support.

As soon as my tongue touched her clit, her eyes shut close, and moaned my name.

"Cara!"

I played her clit with my tongue, making a circular motion before sucking it, sucking it a little bit hard.

Alex taste so good, her clit in my mouth was so damn hot.

"Fuck, Cara, I'm cuming! I'm cuming!"

I quickened my pace, both her hands were pushing my head more towards her center while grabbing a handful of my hair. 

She reached her climax with my face buried in between her legs.

"Damn, Cara! Seriously, how the hell did you know how to do that?" Alex was panting and pulled me up to level with her.

"I mean, I'm not complaining, that was really good!" She kissed me, her tongue caressing my lips, tasting herself.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! You're the only one who made me cum in just a minute." She whispered in my ear before biting the tip of it and licking my earlobe.

I got goosebumps and I think even the hair at the back of my head rose.

As she reconnected our lips, I felt her hand down on me. She pushed me to the wall, completely cornering me. 

She widened my legs before I felt her fingers rubbing my clit, playing with it, teasing me while she watches the reactions my face was making.

My hand grabs hers and directs it to the opening of my already wet center and guides her finger inside me.

Just with the first thrust, I think her finger is already dripping wet.

I never thought I'd feel this horny about someone, I just want her inside me and not tease me.

"Alex, please." I begged her in a hoarse voice. 

I felt her smile before kissing me again and whispered, "Turn to your back."

Even confused, I obeyed her.

Her arm wrapped around me, massaging my breast while she entered another finger inside me.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly.

She moved my hair to the side exposing the back of my neck. She started sucking it, contouring my neck to my shoulder, biting in between while her other hand kept on massaging my breast, playing pinch on my nipple as I lift up my hand reaching for her head behind me, wrapping it while the other is on top of her hand that was on my center.

Oh my fucking god!

I came in just seconds!

"Oh, babe!" Alex felt it but she did not remove her fingers inside me, instead, she continued to thrust them in and out again till I had another orgasm.

Sex in the bathroom is so fucking hot!

__________________________________

Hello, my lovely and funny readers, I set up a ko-fi account, so if you want to treat me, send me a gift, or simply motivate me, please feel free to visit my page: Ko-fi.com/lunamarcelo :)

Follow me on IG as well: LunaMarcel0

Thank youuuu for always supporting my work, I'm reading all your comments and I love how invested you are in the story :)