7

I had a great night!

I was already lying in my bed, ready to sleep.

Alex drop me off an hour ago, it's almost 10:00 PM. 

After dinner, we went to a nearby coffeeshop. Alex didn't want to go home yet so she asked me to accompany her which I obliged.

I really enjoyed her company. I know she's my boss but at that moment, I felt like I was having a conversation with a friend.

Sometimes, she talked about things that I think was too deep but I just listened to her. Her sad eyes makes me wonder, I wanted to ask her personal questions but I'm afraid it would be too much and she'd take it like I was prying.

Most of the conversations we had was about random things, nothing personal, nothing about work. 

She didn't ask about my family so I didn't too. She never ask again about my personal relationship which was a relief coz I was never comfortable talking about it with people.

Live your life like it was your last. That stuck in my mind.

That phrase, there's something in it. 

I had plan all my life. Which school I will go to, what course I will take, the companies I will apply to, taking my masters, the house I will buy, planning a family. 

I was brought to this world with my Mother already hating on me and a Father who never cared. I was just so lucky that my Step Father was kind to me and care for me like his own.

So, I have to plan. I cannot be careless, I cannot be distracted, I need my life to go in the right path. I want my Step Father to be proud of me, it was his sweat and blood that took me to where I am now, I want to repay him. I want to be able to take him to places, different countries, eat different cuisines, buy him things. So yes, I plan my life, I need to plan my life.

Live your life like it was your last. It echoed in my mind before I drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a heavy eyes. I don't know what time I fell asleep last night.

I don't usually stay up late, I sleep around 09:0 PM as I need to wake up early.

It's 04:40 in the morning, I got up, made my bed and went to the kitchen to get a banana.

I was eating it while I change to my gym clothes. Once done, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my business and head out.

My gym is just a couple blocks from my building so I jog, it helps me warm up.

"Good morning, Cara." It's Max, he's a regular too in this gym. He had been asking me to go out with him but I don't have the time and also, I was not really interested in him.

"Good morning, Max." I smiled at him and went straight to the thread mill.

I fixed my airpods and concentrate working out.

It's already almost 06:00 in the morning, I finished my routine and head out. I went straight to the shelter and caught up with Linda preparing the breakfast of the dogs and cats.

I joined her and we fed these beautiful souls.

"Why don't you adopt one of these babies?" Linda said.

We were both hand feeding some of the dogs with special needs.

"Ohh, I want to, really. But, I'm afraid I won't have the time, I just started my internship and soon will take my masters." I looked at the puppies lovingly.