47

The elevator made sure to take its time going down to the lobby to pick us up. It was empty here considering the people were outside partying.

As soon as we were in, Alex pressed the button several times like it would help the elevator go up fast.

Once we reached Alex's room and closed the door behind us, she pinned me behind it and kissed me, hard.

I could taste the bitterness of the beer from her mouth along with her minty breath. 

Both her hands took mine and pinned them above my head making it hard for me to move, it's not like I wanted to move, it actually fueled the desire I am feeling right now.

She was being dominant and my body was aching for it.

Her body was pressed hard against mine while she was devouring my mouth. One of her hands left mine and caressed the small of my back, pulling me closer to her.

When a loud moan escaped my mouth, her lips moved onto my neck and suck my skin, not caring if it will leave a mark.

I feel both pain and pleasure though it was more pleasurable than the other.

I tried to free my hands coz I couldn't take it anymore, I was feeling the need to cup her face, snake my arm around her waist or just touch her, something to feel her more but she wouldn't let me.

After a while, she pulled me from behind the door and pushed me to the bed a little bit hard. My back caught the softness of her sheet and a smirk painted on her lips.

I watched as Alex remove her shirt exposing her black bra covering her breast, damn she's fucking hot!

I know she was teasing me the way she was giving me her alluring smile and slowly climbing to the bed on top of me.

"I have never done this with a woman, Cara." I heard her whisper as she planted kisses on my forehead.

My hands reached for her back, unclasping her bra."Neither have I, with a woman or a man." I whispered back as her bra fell on me.

I ran my fingers from her back to her flat stomach, as soon as she felt that, she took in a deep breath but I did not stop.

From her stomach, teasingly and slowly contouring her abs with my fingers to her ribs, skipping her breast and trailing her clavicle.

I smiled as I felt her holding her breath, anticipating my next move.

I leveled my face to her, barely touching my lips to hers when I felt her releasing her breath.

"You're killing me!" I heard her say in a hoarse voice.

Alex connected our lips again, kissing me passionately, making me feel the love she has for me.

My hands that were in her clavicle moved down to her breasts, finally touching them.

I have never done this but my hands seemed to have their own mind, cupped her breasts, massaging them, pleasuring her.

They feel good in my hands like it was perfectly made there.

The kiss deepened as I had both her nipples on the tip of my thumbs making a circular motion, it must feel good as I heard Alex moaning my name loudly.

"Fuck, Cara!"

I felt her hand at the hem of my tank top, aggressively lifting my top along with the cover-ups.

She didn't waste any time and unclasp my bra as well.

"You're fucking beautiful!"

I shot a glimpse of her eyes that were full of lust before she leaned down sucking my nipple and the other playing it with her finger.

I arched my back feeling the sensation brought by that.

"Shit!" I think I saw thousands of shades of every color when Alex gently bit my nipple and gave it a pull while looking at me under her lashes.

Fucking hot!

She moved onto my other breast and did the same. 

Oh heavens!

---------------------------------------

I woke up with Alex's smiling face staring at me.

With my half-closed eyes, I smiled back.

"Were you watching me?" I asked.

"God, your bedroom voice is so inviting!" Alex scooted closer to me, kissing my forehead and then my nose down to my lips.

It was so gentle and sweet that even if it was just a quick kiss, I had to close my eyes and feel it.

"As long as I want to spend the morning naked with you, we need to get up. There's a morning meeting in 30 minutes at the restaurant down. My parents are here and they want to see everybody."

My eyes opened wide by the mention of her parents.

"They're here?" I sat up on the bed and completely forgot I was still naked.

Alex stared at my exposed breasts, lust wakening from her eyes. 

And before I could cover myself, she snatched the comforter from my hands.

"You look beautiful, Cara." Her voice is full of admiration and sincerity.

"Have I told you, I love you?" She continued.

"You have, but I won't get tired of it." My heart is so full that it might explode with rainbows and unicorns.

How I longed for this moment to happen, and last night, oh my god, last night was so wonderful and amazing.

Alex on top of me was something I didn't imagine even in my wildest dream.

Her tongue moved from my breasts, contouring down while her hands busied unbuttoning my shorts.

From time to time, she would look at me under her lashes, watch as I bit my lip stopping myself from moaning loudly.

She then proceeded to remove my shorts, leaving the little fabric covering my very core.

"Cara?" Pulling me out of my trance, Alex waved her hand multiple times in front of my face.

"Are you okay? You zoned out."

"Uh- yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

Alex stared at me intently before speaking again.

"Wash up and get dressed, you'll be joining me and my parents at breakfast." Before I can protest, she left me to go to the bathroom.

My palms started sweating and nervousness crept up my chest.

Why am I joining them at breakfast? Is she introducing me to her parents?

What would they say? What would I say?

__________________________________

Hello, my lovely and funny readers, I set up a ko-fi account, so if you want to treat me, send me a gift, or simply motivate me, please feel free to visit my page: Ko-fi.com/lunamarcelo :)

Follow me on IG as well: LunaMarcel0

Thank youuuu for always supporting my work, I'm reading all your comments and I love how invested you are in the story :)