4

I came early today at work, nobody came from my department yet as it is only 07:25 in the morning.

After gym, I usually go to the shelter where I volunteer to feed the stray dogs and cats in the morning, that was my routine everyday before coming to school.

5:00 AM I go to the gym, I'll finish around 6:00 AM then 07:30 I'll be home, take a shower and by 08:30 I was on my way to school.

When I knew I was gonna start my internship, I already advised to the shelter that I won't be able to to stay for more than an hour as my work starts at 8:00 AM.

But today, I received a message from them that they have another volunteers coming in this morning so I could skip, so now, I am here in the office very early.

I went to the small pantry where we make coffees and teas, I haven't had coffee this morning yet so I decided to make one here.

I was about to turn to the door with the coffee in my hand but was surprised to see Ms. Williams standing there.

Because I did not expect somebody to be in the office this early, I was shock to my core to see someone just standing there. I totally forgot that I have a hot coffee in my hand and it caused me to spill it not just in the floor but to myself as well.

"Oh My God!" I heard Ms. Williams exclaimed.

Because of the shock and probably the adrenaline shooting down on me at the moment, I wasn't able to feel the burn in my chest and stomach.

My eyes were just following Ms. Williams moves. It was like a slow motion, she took a lot of tissue and trying to dry my clothes with it but all I can feel is her hand touching my boobs, well, not totally touching but she was wiping it with the tissue, and I am still holding the mug, not able to move.

"Are you okay? Ms... Dammit, are you okay?" I could hear the panic in her voice, why couldn't I move? What's wrong with me?

Ms. Williams held both my shoulder and shake me?

"Miss, Are you okay?"

I seem to wake up when I felt her hands in my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" She repeated.

I am now back to my senses and I could feel the pain in my chest and my stomach cause by the hot coffee.

My mouth automatically opened wide as well as my eyes. I bent my head down and started shaking off my shirt.

It's a good thing I was wearing an inner before my buttoned down shirt, but still, it hurts.

"Come here!" Ms. Williams took my hand and guided me to follow her. She took the coffee mug in my hand and put it down the counter.

As soon as our hands touch, I suddenly have this feeling in my stomach that I can't explain, it's like a tingling or something.

Her hand was so soft and warm. I felt a sudden electricity traveling through my body.

What was that?

I never felt that before, a lot of people already held my hand but I never felt this.

The pain in my chest and stomach magically disappear as my whole being is focused on her hand holding mine.

She took me to her office, locked the door and gestured me to seat on the couch.

When she let go of my hand, the emptiness succumb my body.

"Take of your shirt." She casually told me while she was ransacking her first aid kit.

"Wh-What? Why?" I stupidly asked her.

She stopped at was she was doing and looked at me.

Was she smirking? I think I saw the corner of her lips twitch a little bit.