Chapter XLVI - One Who Catches Her

Well, most of this chapter is actually in another book under Catching Genesis (Mature Content). Those of you who are mature enough can proceed to the other book. Hope you like it.

If you're not old or mature enough to read it, just enjoy yourself listening to this one hour Jeopardy Music on loop until the next chapter comes along. Have a nice day!

Just kidding!!! Sorry, I can't resist!!!

Anyway, here's a part of it. The middle part is in another book. You know what went down. I try not to make you miss anything important. Another update is tomorrow, my dear bunnies!

XOXOXO

Nicole

*******************************************************

"Costa, I don't care about any of them. I only want you. There's no one else for me but you."

In a second I'm in his arms. The look in his eyes takes my breath away. Those beautiful intense silver gray eyes that I missed so much are now staring into mine with so many emotions. How could anyone think they're so cold?

"And there's no one else for me but you," he vows, his fingers gently tracing the curve of my cheek. "Be mine? Will you spend eternity with me?"

"Yes," I whisper back.

His eyes flash as we stare at each other with naked honesty. Telling each other with our eyes what mere words can't deliver. Never have I bared my soul so completely to one person.

"Yes," I whisper again, and his thick sooty eyelashes sweep down as his attention draws to my lips.

**** Continues in Catching Genesis (Mature Content Book) ****

My body feels boneless as I gaze into his eyes. We're both lying on our back, breathless and his dark hair is wet with sweat. Dark shiny eyes staring into mine until they turn back into beautiful silver gray.

We've marked each other...and it's more than just skin deep. I can feel it right in my very soul. He's right there.

He reaches out and stroke my cheek gently with the back of his fingers. "I love you," he murmurs.

"I love you too," I mumble back sleepily.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to take it slow for our first time," he whispers.

"It was perfect," I whisper back, smiling softly. I don't have anything to compare it with, but to me that was amazing. More than amazing. Now I'm totally his and he's truly mine, that's all I ever wanted and more...and that's perfect.

My eyes are already drooping. He pulls me into his arms and lifts half of my body onto his. I rest my head on his chest and feels his lips place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Did I do okay?" I ask faintly.

"You did perfect," I hear him answer.

I fall asleep listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and his hand playing with my hair.