2.

Jayda's parents followed her around the mansion infuriated at her actions. She carried the duffel bags one by one as she watched the butler carry out her bed. They couldn't believe she actually wanted to move out from living lavishly.

        "Are sure your ready to live on your own" Maranda asked sounding somewhat worried.

       "Technically I'm not living on my own" Jayda replied smartly retying the purple scarf on her head.

         Jerald scoffed. "She'll be back"

       "Oh really because you'll be waiting for awhile. Once I'm gone I'm not moving back in"

         Without saying goodbye she sped off behind the  U-haul truck her butler was in. She rolled the windows down blasting Kiss it better x Rihanna. Everybody who is closed to her knows about her obsession with Rihanna. If she could have sex with any girl Rihanna would be her first pick.

              "Kiss it , kiss it better baby" her iPhone 8 rung causing the flash to go off. She picked it up putting the device to her ear.

       "Hey bestie"

"Hey best friend are you on the way"

    "Yes I'm only a couple minutes away."

    "Yay! I can't wait for you to move in and we can start making best friend goals video"

   "Your such a headass" Jayda laughed at her corny best friend.

    "Whatever. We could be doing them dance challenges together and then little rap videos. Litty"

     "Can't wait but we'll finish this discussion when I get in the house"

    Miracle gasped looking through the blinds. "Oh your here"

    "Y- did she just hang up on me" Jayda said out loud hearing the three beeps.

           Opening her car door , Miracle busted in grabbing her duffel bags. She laughed watching her best friend skip in the house.

           Jayda's butler carried in the bed with the help of her. They placed in the corner of the room leaving space for her other furniture. She didn't bring the furniture from home , she wanted to buy new stuff.

        "I guess this is it" her butler Mr. C pouted glancing around the room. He looked up at the ceiling feeling his eyes getting watery. "Real nigggas don't cry" he said to himself hitting his chest.

        Jayda laughed hugging him. "I'm gonna miss you too" she commented genuinely. Growing up Mr.C  had always been a father figure to her. He always showed up to every event she had including graduation. As much as they hung out you would've thought that was his actual daughter. They have pictures and videos together of close of a bond they have.

            "Promise me you'll come visit" Mr.C pointed at her squinting his eyes.

         "I promise" Jayda chuckled holding up her right hand. She covered her face to keep from balling her eyes out. "At least you don't have to worry about me giving you a headache so much anymore"

            "Oh none-sense I enjoyed hanging out with you. Never forget that" he replied seriously clasping his hands together. "I'm gonna go now Mr. and Mrs. Jefferson are waiting for my return." She nodded hugging him one last time.

              Miracle came in jumping on the bed. Jayda sat next to her looking in her mirror she hung on the wall a few seconds ago.

     "Are you hungry" she asked rubbing her stomach. "I haven't ate since breakfast and that was hours ago"

      "Starving Xavier was suppose to be bring me food but of course Fornite has his attention"

       "I'm so tired of hearing about that damn game" Jayda rolled her eyes.

           Every boy she met worshipped that game. Every time you scroll on instagram a boy makes a post about how pissed they are that got killed or killed somebody else. Mr. C even had the game and played it a lot when her parents left for work.

          Picking up her phone, she searched nearby choices. A Chinese place around the corner caught her eye. "You ever been to Chopsticks" She asked Miracle still eyeing the menu.

         "It's been there plenty of time they have some bomb ass Chinese food" Miracle gushed getting more hungry by craving it even more.

              They gathered in her car , finally deciding that Chinese food is the final choice. The two girls walked in staring at the menu contemplating on what to get.

         "I'll want the orange chicken meal and for the side I'll do fried rice" the lady nodded flipping her bright blue hair over her shoulder.

          "I'll have the same"

        The lady passed them their choice of drinks walking to the back to make their order. Going to sit down Jayda felt a hard chest bump against hers. "WHAT THE FUCK" she heard a voice shout.

          "I'm so sorry" Jayda apologized to the man hoping he'll come down. 

       "Damn right your sorry this is a brand new shirt" he replied smartly pushing her out the way. Jayda quickly pulled him back by the clear stained collar of his shirt.

           "First of all you bumped into me, I wasn't even in your way. Second of all, the drink is Sprite, THE SHIT IS CLEAR FOR CRYINF OUT LOUD. It'll be different if I had a blue drink or some. You bitching for no absolute reason"

          Miracle grabbed her friend's arm , yanking her away. She knew how Jayda's temper could get in a hot second. "Order 23" she walked up retrieving the order while Jayda was already in the car still pissed.

          "He's such a asshole" Jayda rambled on fuming. "Bitching because of some damn sprite , nigga you bumped into me"