13.

Jayda sighed finding a empty seat on the couch. It was another house meeting that occurred every week about the same issue. Devon always had that Monica chick over at late night fucking the last of her brain out.

She didn't see the point of discussing it anymore for it to continue to happen. She didn't understand the need for all of them to come in one room to have this useless conversation.

"This constant screaming from Monica has to stop" Miracle spoke up annoyed. "I'm not trying to seem like a pussy blocker but people gotta sleep. I know it bothers Jayda because she sleeps right across from you"

Devon glanced at her waiting for her comment.

"Nothing a bluetooth and music can't fix" Jayda replied shrugging her shoulders. "I don't understand the point of this conversation, he's gonna continue you to do what he wants unless it consequences"

"I know he's a grown man but take away his food privileges or something" She urged trying to prove her point.

"True but besides that, I have a event coming up this weekend for Chris Brown. Everybody gone be there and I want y'all to come, bring a date"

Devon raised his hand waiting for his turn to talk. "I'm gonna bring Monica" the words spilled of his tongue reminding Jayda of poison. The way he tried to rush through the sentence mentally had her dying of laughter.

Everyone's eyes shifted to Jayda wanting to know her moves. "I'm gonna bring Nicholas" she smiled not even bothering to face Devon. The feeling of his eyes piercing her face, alone made her the queen of petty. "He's been begging me to go out with him so I'll spend this night with him" she playfully winked at Miracle laughing.

Jayda: 1

Devon:0

"Don't do nothing stupid , I'm not to fond of that boy" Xavier lectured waving his finger in her face. Jayda waved him off not worried , he always loved the play the big brother figure. Sometimes Xavier could be way to protective over Miracle and Jayda.

Checking her Apple Watch the time popped up on the screen followed by text notifications. She smirked heading towards her room to pick out and outfit. Opening the closet outfits poked out on the hangers filling her head with ideas. Picking out a plain black fitted dress, she lightly shrugged. Jayda didn't wanna be dressing over the top to get wasted and shake her ass around.

Her bomber jacket hung loosely off her shoulders as she applied her dark shaded lipstick. Her hair curled into a half up and down style. Using a toothbrush she dipped it in the edge control applying to her edges to form a swoop form.

TheKidNick: I'm ready but I feel like this date is so backwards. Lmao😬

I'm the man I'm suppose to be picking you up!

AmourJayda: I've always loved bending the rules ...

Omw

TheKidNick: Bet😍

        She honked her horn waiting for him to come outside. Seeing his y'all figure, his dreads hung loosely in wavy curls. Opening the car door he stepped in , giving a small smile. "Hey babygirl, you look beautiful as always"

     "Thank you! Don't look to bad yourself" she complimented giving him a once over.

The ride consisted of the basic things talking and mumbling lyrics.

Nicholas and Jayda showed the bouncer their ID. The place filled completely and everybody rapping or singing Chris Brown verses. Jayda swayed her hips against him letting loose. Working late and early had taken a serious toll on her the last few days and her parents were working her last nerves.

        Devon drunk his wine ignoring Monica. He's already tired of her and they just got here. He sipped slowly tranced at watching Jayda's body move, he hated that it was against somebody else's. Monica grabbed his hand leading him to the dance floor. Being petty he decided to lean them closer to Jayda.

Monica tried to twerk against moving something she barely had. She grabbed his hands making him touch her body parts. Devon sighed mentally cursing himself out, he already knew that this is humiliating.

Jayda smirked doing extra on purpose to get a ride out of Devon. She was aware that Monica was suppose to put dance her. Holding Nicholas's hand she pulled him towards the bar figuring her "competition" was over, it's clear who obviously won.

      "You can really move on the dance floor" Nicholas sparked up conversation.

    "I try to do what I can" she replied drinking her margarita. "You have some pretty good dance moves"

    "Duh! I can dance better than you" he bragged popping his imaginary collar. She laughed playing pushing his shoulder.

           Jayda was feeling the date but they weren't gonna go far. She could feel that he'll be temporary dating wise by his vibe. In the long run they'll end up being friends , he's genuine. For the night she's gonna play as if their a happy couple just to aggravate Devon.

      "You like him" Nicholas asked sipping his drink. His face didn't show any sign of sadness or being angry.

      "No I don't" she lied hiding her face. "Why you think that"

     "I haven't known you that long but you've been stealing glances all night" he scoped out seeing it with his own eyes.

      "Maybe a little"

-
    I feel like this chapter is boring but it's just a filler!

       I'm already at 1k views and this book hasn't even been out long! Remember to comment and vote.

     Have a great day!