30

A/N: Welcome to the last chapter of this book! It's longer then all the other chapter of this book but that's fine!

Enjoy!❤️
      "Nervous" Xavier asked buttoning up his bow tie. He continued to struggle soon getting frustrated at Miracle making him wear the stupid thing. Finally hearing the clasping sound, he checked himself out in the mirror, admiring his tuxedo. His girlfriend definitely had an amazing eye when it came to fashion sense, boy or girl. It's a bonus for him not having to wreck his brain over a swaggering outfit in the morning. Miracle would have it out on the bed , matching chain and all, even a note wishing him a wonderful day.

Devon wiped the sweat beads forming on his forehead. "Is it that obvious" he asked fixing his collar. The red tie went perfectly along the all black attire , it popped out on his outfit. He used his brush, fluffing out his locked curls. Devon smiled in the mirror seeing his reflection hold a thumbs up back at him. Although he's super nervous, he knew it would touch Jayda's heart. "I'm just worried , I want everything perfect"

"Chill. Miracle just texted me saying that she's making her way to the place. Calm down, everything is okay. Stop stressing" Xavier put a hand on his shoulder, feeling the tensing in his body. He patted Devon's shoulder before grabbing his car keys. "I'm heading out"

"Be Safe"

       "You to"

      He knocked on the apartment door , nervous. Shuffling could be heard throughout the house , noise of her cursing somebody out over the phone. The locks turned and she faced him, confused. Devon smiled admiring the fitted dress, detailed by sparkles. The diamonds around her waist beamed in the dim lighting of the street lights. The curls on her shoulder made the outfit pop out more and he loved it entirely.

        "DEVON! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AT MY DOORSTEP" Jayda yelled instead of calling his name again and again. It was clear that he's stuck in a weird trance. She thought Miracle was suppose to be picking her up but plans changed.

      "I'm here to take you to the surprise, maybe even talk in the process" he hopped holding his hand out. Her hand met the skin of his palm, she allowed him to lead her to the car. In the back of her mind , she felt nervous to.  That didn't stop her from checking out his handsome face though. "Enjoy the ride"

     "I'm hoping I can" Jayda braced herself , her stomach tingles, thinking of the worse scenarios in her head. She didn't want to dress up for the night to be a complete disaster. On the ride there , she read the signs of the different streets, taking in her surroundings, just Incase. It's a common habit that her father taught in her early years.

The car stopped and building with her name plastered on the front. A picture of her doing a clients hair from awhile back on the front of a poster. Hundreds of women and even men around the perimeter of the building chanting her name. She looked around in awe at the sight. Jayda faced Devon oddly confused at all the commotion. He touched her hands smirking at her.

"I'm guessing your gonna be the one to tell me what's going on"

"This is your salon. Miracle, Xavier, and I teamed up to make your dream come true, of course with the help of your parents. Today we decided it's finally time to cut the red ribbon" Devon opened the door but she quickly stopped him.

       "I wanna apologize. What I said the other night was something that should've been avoided, I feel bad for not staying the night with you" Jayda confessed pulling his arm. "I'm sorry"

       "It's nothing to be sorry about, but something would make me feel better" he smirked tapping his lips. "Seal the apology with a kiss"

       Nodding, Jayda leaned in pecking his lips. Devon leaned in for more, deepening the kiss. His arms snakes around her waist , groaning into the kiss. She gasped allowing his tongue to join the inside of her mouth. Not breaking the kiss, he managed to recline the seat back, he helped Jayda straddle his waist. His lips traveled from her lips, to her neck, he sucked on it, leaving multiple hickeys. Chills trailed down her body as moans escaped her mouth.

       "Your soaking" he smirked feeling the inside of her underwear. He pushed them aside , plunging his index fingers in and out her treasure. She road his fingers , upset that she wasn't getting the real thing. She hated being teased.

       "I want you, inside me" Jayda tugged the inside of his pants. She unbuckled the button on his pants, helping him.

  After their love section they were gasping for air. Jayda smiled looking over at him as she laid her head against the head rest. Devon smirked rubbing his hands on the side of her. "We should hurry up before Miracle calls the police"

      "Yea knowing how she is" Jayda chuckled, she pulled out a backup pair of panties. Using the baby wipes , she cleaned herself up before slipping them on. "You need a wipe to freshen you up"

    "Where the fuck are they" Miracle whispered in Xavier's ear plastering on a fake smile. She had been distracting the crowd for almost a hour now. She took out her phone sending another text message to Devon and Jayda. Xavier shrugged his shoulders , sending another text to Devon. "I haven't heard anything from them."

The crowd clapped loudly , as the two walked in. Mostly celebrating that Jayda had finally been able to open up bet salon. They joined Xavier and Miracle on the red carpet , her heels clicked against the concrete floor. "I'm glad you two could finally make it" Miracle scowled tapping her shoulder lightly.

Jayda smiled hugging Miracle and Xavier , she decided to ignore her comment. "I love you guys, I truly thank you"

"Babes , you know we would do anything for you" Miracle reminded patting her back. "I'm gonna go play hostess real quick"

"Sis I'm proud to be apart of helping you accomplish, your dream. I love you"

She smiled. "I love you, bro. I'm glad your apart of it as well"

Miracle got up on stage stage, she used her spoon to the tap the side of her wine glass. "I'm here today to help honor my Bestfriend , ride or die, the best sister I could ever ask for. I'm proud to pronounce that it's time to do the honors of cutting the ribbon." Everyone turned around facing Jayda. Jayda blushed , nervous by all the attention that came her way.

The outside filled with silence , she took the giant scissors from Miracle. She angles the ribbon between the scissors , cameras flashed , watching the blacks cut between the fabric. Clapping sounded throughout the room, tears of happiness cascaded down her face. "We're very proud of you" Jerald spoke wrapping his arm around Maranda's shoulders. The both of them smiled , happy that their daughter stuck to her gut. No matter how bad they talked her out of it, she still found a way to move on with her dream. "Your father and I apologize for doubting your dream. At such a young age you branched out and created your own business, you became your manager. I'm proud of you" Maranda smiled hugging her.

"Thank you all for coming" Jayda hugged the both of her parents once again. "You guys are aware that people are taking pictures"

"Who gives a fuck, we're here to see our baby. They can take as many pictures as they want" Jerald had surprised the both of them with his sudden outburst. "I'm here to spend the night with my girls"

"It's someone I would like you two to meet" Jayda beamed waving Devon over. She held his hand, excited for the people she loved to finally meet. "Parents this is my boyfriend, Devon. Devon this is my parents. The last time y'all saw each other it wasn't the proper way to meet" They all shook hands , greeting each other.

"I'm not gonna grill you because it's my babygirl's big day" Jerald sighed as Maranda pulled him towards the table of drinks. "Leave these love birds alone" Jerald mumbled something but followed behind her anyway.

      "Boyfriend huh? " Devon smirked standing closely behind Jayda.

     "Before you say anything I've been thinking about our recent talk , I'm willing to try this out , if you are" Jayda kissed his cheek awaiting his answer.

     "Of course"

   "I love you, Devon" she stared into his eyes, smiling.

  "I love you , Jayda" he bent down kissing her.

THE END!!!!

I had a great time writing this book, I'll be coming out with another book soon. If your willing to wait , if your not already, please follow me! 🙃

     I really hope you guys loved this book as much as I do.