20.

"I'm purchasing" Jayda squealed eyeballing her future hair salon. The lady nodded writing down a date for her the pay and get the keys to the place and all. Things have been working in favor , work wise. She had been making plenty of boss moves , promoting her business more, getting new customers, and finally saving enough money to buy a official salon.

The lady smiled. "Congratulations". Jayda thanked her still in awe at the sight. She could finally say that she opened up a salon with her own money not any handouts. Her life long dream is starting from somewhere.

The retail agent locked the place back up and they went their separate ways. Jayda smiled the whole drive home listening to her favorite songs. She had thought about announcing it to the media but decided to wait a while, at least until she put furniture in there. Her only worries were to find somebody worthy of having the job of a professional hair stylist. She needed to only have the best representing her workplace.

One thing she hated was a lazy worker. A person that always did a halfass job and expect people to pay them or still have a job. She wanted someone that's fully devoted like who she is to her job. Everyone on her team needed devotion, talent, and no drama, but she knew in any salon that's bound to happen period.

"Did you find a place" Miracle smiled noticing the mood of Jayda, it brightened her mood.

Jayda nodded eagerly jumping up and down. "Yea, were gonna finalize everything on the 20th. Now I just have to worry about furniture and hiring people"

"I'll be the receptionist and on the side I could do nails" she got excited.

"You sure can and all money you make is yours"

"But I can at least split some of it with you after all you purchased the place I don't wanna feel like a freeloader" Miracle spoke seriously. She had always helped when it came to pitching in money. She hated feeling like she couldn't provide or help at all in anything broke or not. Miracle has always been a hardworking women and showed tons of love the people she cares about.

     "We'll cross that road when we get there because knowing you , you'll never leave the situation alone" Jayda assured while on the journey to the kitchen. Miracle followed behind her kissing all over her face. She sat down in the chair and Miracle nicely sat on her lap eating one of her pineapple slices.

     From afar the way they acted towards each other , you would've thought they were lesbians. Random people would always make that assumption back in high school whether they had a boy friend or not, it's always been a suspicion. On the other hand Miracle and Jayda thought of it as the normal routine they did daily. Miracle would sit on Jayda's lap and vice versa.

      "Babe , so your cheating on me with my sis now" Xavier asked sitting down his keys and the grocery bags. Devon walked in behind him astonished at the sight in front of him. His eyes grew wide and turned around making sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.

    "Y'all act like we were full blown fucking or making out" Miracle laughed at the boy's reactions. Jayda tapped Miracle's thigh signaling her to get up.

      "Who would be the nigga in the relationship" Devon asked out of curiosity.

   "I could see it being Jayda , she's feminine and tomboyish at the same time. Plus she's not emotional about every little thing" Xavier replied analyzing the situation.

     "Whatchu trynna say" Miracle asked folding her arms together, playing mad.

     "Girl you almost cried when you found out the bug on Princess and The Frog died" The four laughed nodding remembering the exact time frame.

    "R.I.P Ray , that you will forever be my favorite fly"

"I can't" Jayda waved her off, turning the attention back to her drink. "Y'all a trip"

Devon blew Jayda a kiss, winking in the process. She wanted to take things slow, not rush anything. They were still in the process of getting to know each other more than usual. Turns out they really had a lot in common personality wise.

Jayda pretended to catch laughing at how corny they are. Never in a million years would they have thought , she'd be doing corny shit regular couples do. On the inside she loved the attention and the loving compliments boosting her confidence or having the late night conversations about anything that comes to mind.

"I smell love in the air" Miracle and Xavier sung in unison waving their hands in the air. Devon chuckled and Jayda playfully rolled her eyes laughing along.

         Devon💕🙌🏾: go get dressed , I'm taking you out! ❤️

Where are we going???

Devon💕🙌🏾: just put on some damn clothes! Dress in some jeans and a top, nothing over the top!

  Whatever🙄

Devon💕🙌🏾: keep rolling them eyes and watch they get stuck one day

Fuck you🖕🏾

Devon💕🙌🏾: I would love to have some of the sweet pussy again. Taste delicious 👌🏾

  Stop texting me please...

Devon💕🙌🏾: Are you getting wet??🙃
Read 7:37 pm

"This is beautiful" Jayda gushed loving the picnic idea.

Rose pedals were formed in the shape of a heart. In the middle of the heart is the picnic basket and the wine bottle in the bucket full of ice. Two wine glasses and plates sat on the checkered blanket.

"I'm glad you like it, baby" Devon smiled kissing her forehead. "You want some red wine" he asked holding up the bottle.

She nodded joining him on the cotton made blanket. The moon shined on the two giving a clear few of the lake before them. Soft jazz music played from a Bluetooth speaker in the background. "Thank you" she used her manners , sipping the wine.

"Good isn't it" he asked popping his collar.

"Sure is" she agreed now excited to see the food choices in the basket.

Devon opened the lid on the enormous basket taking out the food. First, he pulled out chocolate covered strawberries, pineapple slices , and caramel apple slices. Next, chocolate and white chocolate covered pretzels were added to the blanket of sweets. Lastly , he opened the big cup of vanilla yogurt distributing it to their bowls.

"These are all my favorite fruits, I don't remember telling you that though" she realized furrowing her eyebrows.

Devon rubbed her thigh. "I'm a observer baby"