19.

Closing the door , Jayda gave him a chance to talk. Mentally  she wondered why Miracle thought it was cool the leave her like that. She watched him sigh, and he flopped on the bed patting a seat next to him. "Staring at the wall isn't gonna change anything"

       "Listen I'm sorry Okay, I went to go talk to your par-."

     "You did what"

    "I talked to your parents, hear me out. I told them that Gina is my mother and they explained her reasoning for getting fired. I'm wrong for treating you the way I did and disrespecting you. I've been missing you so bad" Devon expressed grabbing her hands. He softly kissed them, laying his head on her shoulder.

         "I guess, I forgive you" Jayda spoke up turning her head away. She didn't know how to feel but things weren't gonna be peachy to quickly. "Oh keep your little girl toy in check" she cringed in disgust. "Tell her to stop sending me y'all sex tapes and nudes. The shit is mad weird"

        He stood up, fuming. "The fuck she texting you for? And WHY THE FUCK SHE GOT SEX TAPES WITH US? I've never agreed to no shit like that especially not with her dusty ass"

           "Don't forget that's the dusty ass you fuck daily" Jayda dissed laughing at his facial expression. "Lastly, drum roll please" Jayda waited for him to beat on the table or least bang is hand on the door. "So your not gonna participate in the fun, party pooper" she playfully pouted amused by his attitude.

"Cut the bullshit" Devon spat annoyed by Monica's antics. He couldn't believe that she sent some shit to Jayda or someone else for that matter. He never thought Monica would be that grimy type, she's really showing her true colors.

"Homegirl is pregnant" Jayda clapped her hands together slapping her knee , being extra. "I'm sorry if me laughing is upsetting you but honestly this is hilarious"

Jayda sighed pulling him on the bed next to her. She awkwardly cuffed him in a hug. She gently rubbed his head while patting his shoulder. "Word of advice , you need to talk to her"

"Okay I'll call her now" he shrugged pressing Monica's contact name. She answered on the third ring and her face popped up. She sat the phone up on the night stand , she wore a PINK sports bra and a thong. Monica smiled happily in the camera flipping her hair over to one side of her shoulder. "Why did you call me, love"

Jayda rolled her eyes debating on whether to let her presence to be known or not. Deciding its best not to she let them continue their conversation, listening.

"I called because I heard you pregnant. Is the shit true?" He asked straight to the point.

"Who crawled up your ass , are you horny" Monica flirted batting her eyelashes. Devon mentally cursed her out for playing with his emotions. It's evident that his attitude had soured and she taking it like a joke. "But to answer your question, I'm pregoos" she announced eagerly through the phone.

     He hung up and blocked her for the moment. He already knew that Monica was gonna blow up his phone nonstop since he just randomly hung up. Devon didn't wanna deal with the bullshit right now so he just brushed it off. "It's to much shit going on bruh" he stressed to Jayda loving the feelings of her hands rubbing his head head. Her soft fingers massaged his scalp calming his anger down slowly.

      "Aye Aye, do y'all need me to slide a condom under your door because I barely hear talking. Don't make anymore kids , Devon" Miracle joked sliding a condom under the door. She laughed and she ran down the hall before they could react.

       "Why she playing this ain't even the right dick size, mine is bigger" he boasted hyping himself up. Jayda nodded agreeing not ashamed , she knew the size , length , and the width. They were that comfortable around one another to share and see that information. "So how do you feel about the situation"

    "How do I feel" she questioned , he nodded gesturing for her to continue. "I feel nothing honestly , I can't be upset she was in the equation before I was. Y'all been fucking around for the longest, so I'm not surprised"

        "Just take care of your child"

     Devon nodded agreeing with her logic. "What about us"

     "I think we should just start off as friends or-." He immediately shook his head dismissing the thought of that. She already knew something stupid was gonna fly outta her mouth. It's been plenty of times in the movies where that happened and it always backfired for better or worse. It was no secret that Jayda and Devon has a strong liking for each other so it's no point in downplaying it.

       "Don't even start with that just friends shit cause we not doing that. We grown, I'll accept moving slow, but we have to much of a attraction to remain friends. That's gonna fuck up out mental"

      He laid on top of her kissing all over her face. "Trynna be me in the friends zone" he laughed kissing her.

    "Shut up and kiss me"

-
    Yea Yea I know the chapter is short but I didn't have much time to write a full one!

Also this was just to a part two to tell what happened after Devon and Jayda talked!

How do y'all feel about Monica being Pregnant?

Any thoughts about Gina?

Jayda's feelings?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Have a great night! ❤️

Comment and Vote. Please and thank you 😊!