11.

A/N : I'm so happy that this book is getting comments and votes. This is most fun I've had writing a book in awhile. I'm thankful for all of you that have found interest in this book. I'm glad that y'all are liking it.

    Don't forget to comment and vote !!!

  Enjoy❤️

     The four walked across the mall floors holding random conversation. Miracle and Xavier scrolled hand in hand smiling at each other. After the anniversary party they have been getting a lot closer, more in love. They were loving every second of it.

Parting away from the group , Jayda happily waltzed into Forever 21. The classical jazz blared through the hidden speakers. Roaming through the racks she picked up numerous amounts of crop tops, that's fifty percent off.

Picking up a pair of ripped jeans , she felt a presence behind her. "It's not smart to run off like that" Devon spoke wrapping his arms around her waist. She blushed trying to snatch out of his secure hold. Holding up a dress to a figure, she pictured herself wearing the dress.

      Unwrapping his arms from around her waist, she took out her phone going to the camera. She angled her phone in front of the mirror posing as Devon stood closely behind her tapping her butt. Jayda snapped the picture smiling at how they looked together.

         "Shouldn't you be in Footlocker with Xavier" Jayda asked hoping he would say yes. She loved being around him but after awhile he could get annoying.

    "He's with Miracle , you can't get rid of me that easy"

      Deciding not to respond , she grabbed the dress holding it on her wrist along with the rest of her items. Not finding anything interesting , she continued her journey to the check out line. While waiting for her turn in line , Devon stood behind her touching random things near them.

     "Stop touching stuff" she rolled her eyes grabbing his hands. He smirked looking in between them.

     "I love the way you grab me" he smirked pulling her in closer.

       She pulled away, she placed her clothes on the counter. The cashier scanned them , holding small conversation. "Y'all a couple" the lady asked smiling at how cute they look together.

      "No he's just a friend" Jayda assured laughing at Devon's facial expression.

        She had feelings for Devon but she knew that he still fucked around with Monica. Recently she caught them fucking in the bathroom but she never said anything. Technically that's none of her business to even pissed at him, it's a sign to just distance herself.

         "Have a nice day" she slid the bag on her wrist walking out the store with Devon trailing behind her. "Miracle texted me , she wants to meet at the food court" Devon nodded.

         Every food place had a long line as usual. Men and Woman piled up on each other mentally cursing someone out. Angry expression covering everyone's face tired of waiting in line , workers agitated from dealing with rude customers.

            "What you wanna eat" 

      "What about Subway, no ones in that line" Miracle suggested noticing one person waiting for a sandwich. Jayda hurriedly grabbed Miracle's hand dragging her to the Sandwich's line.

           Finally making it to the line the girls discussed their discoveries in stores. The usual girl conversations about sale prices and their new wardrobe. They turned around feeling pairs of eyes on them. Miracle glanced over at Jayda wondering if they were thinking the same.

      FINE ASS HELL!!!!

     One had a baby face , brown skin, oval shaped head and a mouth full of braces. His dreads were pulled in a back ponytail showing off his pimple free face.

     The other had his head neatly shaved, his face was sort of chubby in the cheeks. Pearly white teeth that could brighten up someone's day and a nice dressing style.

         Jayda tugged at Miracle's arm turning them around. "Giiirrrlll they are fine" she squealed trying not to turn around again, she didn't want to make it obvious she was talking about them.

    "Who you telling but sadly can't make any moves. I'm with the man of my dreams but that doesn't mean I can't look" Miracle turned around again trying to take another peek without being noticed.

     "Single gang" Jayda spoke proudly happy to not be in a relationship. She felt a tap on her shoulder , she turned around already know who it was.

      "Whats up" she asked trying to hide her blush. Just looking at him sent a shiver down her spine.

    "Hey babygirl, how you doing" he asked biting his lip.

     My panties are ruined...

   "I'm good, how about you"

   "It's going but my day would brighten up if you give me your number" he gave a small smile pulling out his phone in hopes.

      Jayda hummed shaking her head. "I don't give out my number to strangers, my instagram is fine" he nodded respecting her wishes. He could definitely tell she wasn't the easy type like most girls.

      "That's it" she handed him is phone back after typing in her username. "What's your name"

    "Nicholas but my friends call me Nick"

     "Cool , I'm Jayda by the way" she returned the smile turning back to Miracle.

      "We're gonna have to wait to we get back to the table to our happy dance, gotta act natural now" Miracle coached. Jayda nodded preparing to order her sandwich.

       Minutes later they returned to the table holding bags full of sandwiches. The boys sat at the table occupied by their cellular devices. Their eyes averted to the girl once they noticed the bags of food.

       Jayda sat down between Miracle and Devon checking her phone. It popped up with a notification that Nicholas followed her. She mentally did a happy dance showing Miracle the evidence.

   TheKidNick: Your So beautiful❤️

AmourJayda: Thank you❤️

         Devon peeped over her shoulder watching her reply to message. Her face scrunching up into another smirk searching his Instagram. Mentally Devon wanted to know who had the nerve to hit on his girl. Shaking his head he angrily at his sandwich shaking off his worries. Not to mention he's still messing around with Monica and another chick he fucked on a drunken night.

      TheKidNick: Can I take you out sometime this month?

   Amour Jayda :
I'll have to check my schedule

TheKidNick: I understand shorty, from the pictures I've seen. Doing hair must be a hobby for you?

    AmourJayda: Yup and a career!