10.

" Put that table near the stage but not so close" Jayda instructed tirelessly. She finally made an attempt to throw the anniversary party that Miracle wanted. She had spent weeks noting the things that both of the lovers liked and would love at their party.

Knowing how Miracle is such a people person, she just posted the invitation on Instagram. Miracle talked to a lot of people so calling and asking them personally would've took days to organize and Jayda doesn't have that kind of time.

        Jayda turned on the light gasping at how beautiful the scenery looked. She took out her phone taking pictures of the true art work her and Devon created.

       "We did a great job" Devon complimented sitting at one of the tables

     "I can finally agree with you" they shared a laugh as Jayda made snap chat videos of them.

     Jayda snuck over to the snack table eating one of the cheese balls.  She had to have one , they looked so delicious in that pile of snacks. "I can't wait to I have something like this one day" she gushed completely in her feelings.

    "Me either" they locked eyes before looking around the room to break the awkward ice. Jayda made it mission to go home but he stopped her. "Listen I know we might be trying to hide our feelings but you can't deny our attraction"

       Jayda sighed lost for words. "And? Your saying all this and still fucking around with Monica. We've just been lusting over each other the last few days, I'm pretty sure the attraction will soon fade away" she assured trying to reason with herself more than him. "Besides we barely know each other"

    Devon laughed. "That's a lie. I've noticed your don't really have a favorite color , you like all. You love the character Minnie Mouse and you get annoyed easily when things aren't working out. Your favorite thing to do is hair and that's your occupation. Favorite music artist is Jhené Aiko , favorite songs Sativa, Never Call Me, and While Were Young."

    "Well done, I guess it's my turn." Devon nodded waiting for her to name her observations. He was aware that she watched certain things that he did. Something about him intrigues her deeply. "Your an artist, you customize almost anything. I've noticed you wear a lot of black and your more to yourself. When your hair starts to grow out you instantly get a hair cut. Lastly in bad situations your always calm."

      They both nodded impressed at themselves. Devon took away her phone sitting on the nearby table, he pulled her close to his chest. He down meeting that intense stare that easily turned him on. "I'll stop fighting it if you will"

     "Umm.. I gotta go help Miracle get ready" Jayda excused herself kissing his cheek goodbye.

        Miracle slipped on her dress smiling. She knew that she was having a party but other than that she's completely clueless. Xavier kissed her lips hugging her from behind. "Your so beautiful babygirl" he softly kissed her smooth cheek.

      "Mmm and your so handsome" Miracle turned around in his arms kissing his lips. Everything about him made her smile, she loved him, she loved their relationship.

    "I love you"

    "I love you to" they kissed slowly until the sound of clapping interrupted them.

     "ENOUGH OF THE SAPPY SHIT LETS PARTY" Jayda shouted  clapping her hands together. Devon stood closely behind her laughing at her childishness. He liked seeing this side of her instead of her always cooped up in her room.

      Miracle waved her hands in the air grabbing Xavier's hand. They all piled in the car feeling excited for the events to come. The whole ride consisted of jokes and random conversation.

Uncovering Miracle's eyes, she fanned her eyes to keep from crying. She smiled happily hugging her life long best friend. Knowing her schedule is always hectic it meant a lot that she pushed time aside to do something like this.

"Don't cry, this is your big night" Jayda encouraged leading her over to the reserved table.

"Thank you so much, your the best" Miracle hugged her again before running off to the snack table.

Turning around Jayda smiled happy that her best friend is happy. Xavier stopped her thanking her for the planning he even offered to pay but she declined. She planned this party out of the kindness of her heart, getting money would take away the meaning of that.

The room filled to compaction of old high school students. All their classmates and old exes showed up, even Michel. Jayda wasn't surprised that he showed up since the invite was open to old classmates. The only reason he showed up , to talked to her.

Holding the camera up to her face she checked her curls. She took pictures loving the dim lighting in the area. "Your look more beautiful if that's even possible"

"Hello Michel" Jayda turned around meeting his lurking eyes. Nothing about him changed much, the fresh curly hair , and the smirk he constantly wore. He's very fine but the player part is what turns you away.

"Stop playing games you don't miss us?" He asked stepping closer to me. Jayda stepped backwards not liking him in her personal space.

"We have been over for a year , I've-."

"Moved on to someone better" Devon imposed wrapping his arms around her waist. She shot him a confused look while smiling awkwardly not wanting to make it obvious. "Stay away from my girl, she's mine" Devon gave a slight smile watching Michel's feelings crush inside.

Michel balled his fist together trying to calm his nerves. His plan to get Jayda back is terribly failing and he doesn't take rejection well. Moving around he grabbed her hands forcing eye contact.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't miss me"

"I don't miss you" Jayda proudly spoke smiling. She knew that his heart slowly shattered and she loved it. He didn't have any remorse when he fucked the whole cheerleading squad.