12.

Devon huffed trying process what his mother just expressed to him. He balled up his hands trying to remain respectful to his mother but it's hard not to say something slick. He couldn't believe his mother had the audacity to hide something like that for all his life.

     "You mean to tell me that you've been accepting his monthly pay but couldn't allow me to see him" he asked crossing his arms over his chest. The news that he heard baffled him not understanding the reason for secrets.

      "I did it for your own good he's affiliated with a gang. I don't want any parts of that around my child"

     "That's a thing I'm not a child anymore, I'm a grown man" Devon clarified trying his hardest not to go off. "So you mean you could accept his gang money but you wouldn't allow him to see his own child. That's fucked up"

        Gina eyed her son appalled at his use of language. She didn't understand why this sudden anger suddenly showed. She wanted to tell him about being in contact with his father but didn't know how. She need his reaction to be something that seized their relationship as mother and son.

      "So where has this money been used towards, is he still paying you" she nodded.

    "The money he gave me went towards bills and the use of buying you clothes and shoes, also supplies you needed for school"

        "Wow.. I want to meet him. I want to see and hear my father, I want answers" Devon demanded.

    "Watch how you speak to me. I'm still your mother"

       He shrugged not caring, trying to use the mother card wasn't helping the situation. To he's piss is a understatement. He was starting to question why he even bothered showing up for the bullshit. He should've known some unwanted things were gonna be said including the topic of his father. His mother always resented his father and he needed to know why.

    "The money I've saved up is now going towards bills, I lost my job"

Devon stared at her oddly, wondering how she's gonna manage. The job he made him money but his mom's expenses are way to costly.

Jayda sat across from her parents in a booth , bored. They had invited her out to a "family dinner" but it didn't feel anything like family. She rolled her eyes damn near ready to cut her ears off not wanting to ear about their jobs.

Her phone beeped, she glanced at the contact name not bothering to pick up. Placing the phone back down she listened closely to her parents. "We had to cut one of our workers today. She's been stealing money from the job and using it for her own selfish reasons" Maranda fumes just thinking of her.

"Someone's been stealing from y'all" Jayda sparked up more interested on who had the nerve to cross them. Her parents had top notched everything including lawyers, evidence , and most importantly money that rules the world.

"She's been working for y'all for a long time , right?" Jerald nodded pulling out his phone to show a picture.

"We've been trying to decided whether we wanna sue or not. Her living condition isn't the best but we helped her way to many time and to betray us like this is selfish" Maranda admitted swallowing the last of her ceaser salad.

Jayda nodded understanding the situation. One thing she admired is that her parents were rich but had a heart. They weren't the best parents but they always still found a way to help the homeless and give back to charity. She just wanted them to be emotionally their for their child.

"No more conversations regarding work, we ordered this dinner to apologize"

Jerald smiled at his daughter. "I love you and I wish you would've attended college, but I respect your decision as long as you have a plan"

"I'm already a well known hairstylist , how do you think I get paid" Jayda asked laughing.

"I've always knew you had a passion for hair. Every Christmas you'll always ask for a doll full of hair and every doll had a different hairstyle. You washed , twisted, and braided their hair every weekend." Her mother reminisced chuckling. Jayda smiled remembering all of her dolls that she got every year. All the dolls she gave away, she gave to Mr. C's daughter. She made sure they were gonna be in good care before she gave those away.

Hours passed by and later Jayda finally made it home. Currently in the living room stealing the tv over in the time being since everybody was still out doing their own thing. She munched on her buttery popcorn , occupied with another episode of Sponge-bob.

She checked her Instagram , seeing her feed. She liked random pictures not bothering to even peek at any of them. She took a picture of her lounging and a bowl of popcorn sitting next to her , Wish I had someone to chill with😭, she posted.

DevonFinesse: When I get home we could Netflix n' Chill😏

AmourJayda:Ha Ha! Real Funny🙄
That's never happening..

DevonFinesse: whatever I'm parked outside, be in soon

Jayda read the message not feeling the need to reply back. The front door soon opened and close letting in Devon. His demeanor seemed chill yet pissed off at the same time. Flopping on the couch, he stuck his hand in her popcorn bowl stealing a hand full.

Devon moved the popcorn bowl sitting it on the table. He scooted closer to Jayda kissing her soft cheek. His lips soon moved from her cheek to her lips. Slipping his tongue they soon french kissed roughly grabbing one another's body parts.

She pulled back , noticing his facial expression. "What's wrong" she asked caressing his cheek.

"My mom got fired from her job" Jayda's eyebrows furrowed together.

"We fired had to cut one of our workers today" her mother's words replayed in her mind.

She shook it off thinking it all just a coincidence. "What for ? Is everything okay" he nodded grabbing ahold of her hands.

"Everything's fine they just weren't feeling her work ethnic anymore or some shit like that" Devon briefly explained clearly pissed. "I'm stressed"

"I'm pretty sure your mom will find another job sometime soon" she assured kissing his lips. For a odd reason she enjoyed the taste of his cherry flavored chapstick.

"Wanna help relieve my stress" he huskily spoke jokingly but in a serious matter. He pulled her closer wanting her to straddle his lap more, she needed to feel how hard his dick is.

"I'll pass besides are friends are pulling up in the driveway. You should probably handle that" Jayda pointed to his erection lingering one last kiss on his lips.