14.

I'm glad that y'all are really having a blast reading my book! The last few days of school are approaching so my updates might not be so frequent as they usually are. I just want to say thank you once again for all the comment and votes.
      Enough of me! Enjoy❤️
      "Y'all have been very close lately" Miracle pointed out stuffing a piece of a sausage biscuit.

Jayda rolled her eyes. "Your doing the most , we've been cordial"

"But y'all have kissed before, I walked in the living room one day and saw it. My mouth stretched into this big O" Jayda's eyes widened turning her head not wanting to look her in the eye.

She was curious to know her reaction though. Her best friend's judgement meant a lot to her.

"If y'all wanna be together I say go for it"she cheered clapping her hands. "Devon needs something to help him not be so bitter all the time" she joked.

        Jayda shook her head not responding. Her mind had drifting off some place else. Business is starting to take off and everything is so hectic. She felt like her head is gonna fall out from this driving back in forth to different houses. She made a budget for her savings, she had been searching buildings to start a hair salon. It's a few people she already had in mind to help start off the shop.

      The rain pounded up against the window heavily scaring the two girls. It's only the late afternoon and their dinner had been breakfast food. The boys were around the house somewhere playing the game to pass time. The girls sat in front of tv watching reruns of Moesha.

       "He's with Monica so I don't why people keep pushing the issue"

       She hated bringing up Monica but it's the truth. Jayda didn't want any parts of drama being associated with him. They still have been fucking around and last night clearly proved that. His efforts to try to make Jayda jealous backfired on his end.

       She just didn't understand the "couple's" logic. She understood that her brain may work differently because she doesn't have a fuck buddy contact.

"Y'all watching movies without us" Xavier came from around the corner. Devon trailed behind him glancing over at Jayda every so often.

     "Hey Xavier" he returned a smile before sitting by Miracle. They hugged up turning to each other to make out. Taking that as the cue to leave Jayda walked out occupied on her phone.

     Turning around to close her door, a foot stopped the door midway. Devon poked his head through the door making a effort to push the door open. She gave up leaving the door open not caring anymore.

"We haven't held a conversation since the party" Devon brought up wondering her acts of being distance. They developed a good bond and he hated to that they didn't talk.

"Oh" Jayda responded nonchalantly. Combing out the naps in her hair , she neatly brushed it into a high ponytail , swinging it side to side in the mirror. Devon came up behind pressing himself against her. He wanted her to feel his dick pressing against her ass. "Devon you need to get out my room, all this horniness has to stop"

She pushed him back trying to hide the blush rising to her cheeks. Covering her face , her face heated up against her hands. Shaking her head , she shook the dirty thoughts away.

"Jayda stopped acting brand new this dick only get hard for you" he flirted whispering sexily in her ear. "I want your tight pussy to squeeze all around my big , fat dick" he groaned pressing hisself deeper in the back of her jeans.

     Pushing her down on the bed, he climbed on top of her kissing her neck. Tearing her shirt , he hungrily attacked her breast gently biting them. Pulling down her spandex shorts , he kissed down her legs roaming around her lower lips.

       "Hmmm" she moaned feeling his tongue deep inside her pussy. He spelled his name, feasting on her dripping juices , sucking every drip. Second later her juices squirted over his face, he opened his mouth wide trying to catch it all at once.

    "You ready for this dick" Devon asked biting his lip. His eyes roamed the thick figure lying in front of him.

      Taking his thick member in her hands, she stroked it watching the pre-cum run down his dick. He nutted and he positioned hisself him at her entrance. Jayda stared down between them at awe , she's never seen anything so big.

Devon pounded in instantly groaning at the tight feeling. Her pussy clenched around his dick almost making him nut right there. He slowed his pace not wanting to seem like a minute man. Jayda moaned in pure pleasure on cloud nine. "Faster" he continued to pound her banging her head against the headboard.

         He pulled out and laid back on the bed patting his lap. "Ride this dick baby" he demanded biting his lip once again. Jayda slung her leg over him, straddling him, she began to ride beginning her wave of moans.

     "Ride that shit" he groaned smacking her ass. "I'm bout' to nut"

    "Ugggggh" she screamed releasing.

        Devon went to the bathroom disposing the condom. While Jayda sat in the same spot recollecting her life. The dick had her paralyzed, she couldn't believe she fucked Devon. The man that she swore was a inconsiderate asshole , yet she let him inside her literally.

      "You've been sitting in that same spot for fifteen minutes" Devon chuckled kissing her forehead. He slowly moved her , pulling her closer. Devon smoothly massaged her thighs hoping to sooth the pain. "I put it down" he boasted in her ears poking at her sides.

"This will teach you to not be mean to daddy" Jayda scoffed ignoring that comment. "I didn't want to give you the full power tonight"

Her eyes widened. "What you did a few seconds ago wasn't full power? Your we're going to damage my cervix"

"The way you were moaning would of thought you were a virgin" they laughed cuddled together. Jayda turned off her phone blocking the notifications.