4.

Monica's head bounced up and down on Devon's thick shaft. Using her left hand to absentmindedly play with his balls to amp up the pleasure. He groaned gripping her hair pushing her head further down his shaft. She gagged trying to lift her head back up for air.

"OH SHIT" Devon shouted throwing his head back in pure ecstasy. He busted in her mouth watching through hooded eyes as his nut continued to squirt across her face.

Going to the bathroom he cleaned hisself up. In his room he heard shuffling , Monica continued to get undressed as if they were gonna do something else. She strutted over to him with a sexy smirk on her face pulling him close to her. "Baby let's finish what we've started"

"I finished already, I nutted" Devon shrugged stepping into his gym shorts. "I'll help you walk out" he passed her , her clothes that were thrown wildly over his plain carpet floor.

Monica mumbled under her breath pissed. "You treat like some side chick." Devon peeped the seriousness in her voice.

"Technically you are. We made a agreement that it's strictly sex, nothing more. No feelings involved" He explained going through his camera roll. Devon made sure to take photos of their agreement they made in their text messages. It wasn't anything that put in the mind of Fifty Shades of Gray.

April 22

Monica💦: I don't wanna relationship , just sex

I can deal with that🤷🏽‍♂️

Your sure I don't want you falling in love 😂😂

Positive strictly sex

Deal

Deal

"Did you or did you not send me this" Devon asked for confirmation. Monica shamefully nodded grabbing her purse. Her hair sprawled messily over her head from being pulled during their "fun".

"I know but you mean to tell me that you don't feel any ounce of feelings for me" Monica stood in front of door with hopes that she would get the answer she was looking for.

Devon stood awkwardly at the door trying to find a nice way to break it to her. If this was some random chick he wouldn't care, but he actually cares about Monica. He's being knowing her for almost two years.

"I don't see you in that light, I'm sorry"

"SORRY! You mean to tell me I'm good for fucking but I'm can't make the cut for you to actually make me your girlfriend. I WANT SOMETHING MORE THAN THE TITLE OF A FUCK BUDDY" she expressed stomping her foot against the concrete porch.

"Stop yelling there are other people in this house besides me" Devon whispered harshly grabbing her arm. She snatched away swatting his arm in the process.

"I DONT CARE IM EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS AND YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK"

He sighed dragging his hands down the side of his face. He heard sniffles from Monica notifying him that she's indeed crying. Devon blankly stares at her wondering how to get her away from here.

"Everything okay" Xavier said peeking his head in-between the two.

"Fuck that handle this somewhere else it's four in the morning. Take your asses to bed or handle this outside the house" Jayda added her two cents in clearly frustrated. She hated being woke out her sleep.

"Honestly" Miracle agreed placing her hands on her hips.

"FUCK THIS" Monica got in her car speeding off to elsewhere.

Devon turned around faced with three angry faces. Everyone shook their heads heading back to their rooms mumbling , calling him all types of names.

"Stupid bastard" Jayda murmured rolling her eyes.

"Dumbass"

"Y'all chill out it's not that serious" Xavier commented causing the girls to roll their eyes once again. "I hope them hoes get stuck one day"

-
Later that morning Jayda climbed out of bed running towards the bathroom. She turned on Spotify listening to the songs that randomly played on the radio based on her playlist. Stripping out of her clothes she got in the shower lathering up.

           Jayda gently washed her important parts , making sure she cleaned well. Rinsing the soap off her smooth skin ,stepped out the shower,  she wrapped her purple plush towel around her body.

         She stood in the mirror checking to see if her bumps on the side of her face had disappeared. Smiling she twerked in the mirror, doing her happy dance. The door busted open and closed. Looking through the mirror it reflected Devon.

        Jayda held onto her towel tighter. "Why the hell are you in here"

     "There's only one bathroom on this hall and I'm not going upstairs because your hogging it"

    "I get that but you couldn't knock" Jayda smartly asked not believing that he's serious.

     "I have to take a piss"

            Devon sat down on the toilet letting everything out. Jayda frowned up her face smelling the foulness. Running out the bathroom she quickly found her bedroom closing the door. Feeling for her phone she cursed herself for leaving it in the bathroom.

           Forgetting about it she reminded herself of what's important. Going through her closet she picked out a black and white stripped t-shirt dress, it stopped knee high. To match she then picked out her white air forces.

      Sitting in front of her recently purchased Vanity. Jayda curled her dyed her golden brown locks. Finishing up her look she added on a touch of nude lipstick to complete her style.

         Devon stood outside her bedroom door silently going through her playlist. She saw a mixture between Chris Brown, August Alsina , and Trey Songz. Most of the songs she saved involved some type of sexual relation in all of them. He smirked thinking how much of a smirk ole' girl could be.

        He knocked on her door holding out her phone. Jayda grabbed it looking to see if there was any sign he had went through her phone.

     "You know your playlist if very sexual. I love a freak" Devon licked his lips.

      "Bye" Jayda closed her bedroom door in his face.

     Feisty I love it ❤️