15.

Fluffing out her curls , once more. The purse swung as she walked towards the car. Miracle wanted to meet up with some of their friends from high school. Jayda wasn't feeling it but she had nothing else planned for the day.

         The small café looked unfamiliar and the smell bounced passed her nose. Plates of pastries laid around on the tables , half eaten. Coffee mugs full of different creamers and frozen drinks laying around. The four girls sat in the booth greeting each other.

"Hey y'all" Alisha spoke waving at them.

"Hey" Lina responded scanning the menu.

Jayda and Miracle replied. Jayda slowly started to regret being here. Lina and Alisha had never been her true friends anyway, she felt they were to preppy for her. Every little thing they always turned into a joke or had something rude to say if someone came in with an attitude.

"I'm your waiter for today , what would you like to start you off" the waiter asked holding out his notepad.

"I want the Caramel frappé , extra whip cream" The waiter hummed writing down the order.

The whole time Lina eyed him skeptically shaking her head. "His aura is messing up my vibe. He's definitely not a happy spirit on this beautiful morning" Jayda rolled her eyes giving the waiter a apologetic look.

"Every one isn't happy go lucky on a Monday morning" Jayda said smartly giving off a attitude on purpose. She pressed Lina to say something about her so she could go off.

"Yours isn't either, the spirits are starting to speak" Lina gasped standing up.

"I'm not a fan of that voodoo stuff y'all are into. The way you treated that man is rude and unbelievable. It's no wonder why y'all are banned from almost every restaurant or any facility period in Atlanta. You people are crazy and I've always thought why Miracle entertained y'all stupid asses."

"Miracle you can stay but I'm leaving. I'm not really cool with them anyway."

"I'll drive you home" Miracle stood up leaving outside with Jayda. She didn't want to be alone with either of them , that's why she needed Jayda to tag along.

"I can't believe you actually said that" Miracle joked still shocked at her actions.

"They'll be okay, I've been waiting to say that for years. The way they did that waiter is totally wrong"

Devon🙌🏾💕: I come home looking for you and your nowhere to be found... why? Lmao! I miss you❤️❤️

Boi, I'm grown but miracle dragged me out 🙄and I got into it with these girls ! Nothing major

I'm on my way home, stop worrying🙄🙄

Devon🙌🏾💕: Can't wait to see you 💋

           Reading his response she smiled slipping the phone in her pocket. The car pulled into the driveway and the music seized. Opening the front door loud music blasted around the house. Xavier and Devon stood on the table rapping turning up liquor bottles as if they were in a music video.

        Miracle laughed turning down the Bluetooth that sat on the table. They paused like a deer in headlight stuck to the table. Jayda stifled a laugh watching the videos on her phone. "Don't you dare post that video" Xavier demanded pointing his fingers.

     "Dare me" Jayda smirked pressing the post button. Running she posted the videos adding a caption, The weird things we walk into😳...

       Miracle double tapped the post along with thousands of others. Closing her room door , she heard voices outside her door.

    Bestfriend❤️: their coming to get you ! Lock your doors

Already done

         Devon knocked on the door standing by himself. He stood outside the door waiting for her to answer. He shook the doorknob wondering why the door was locked. He hasn't seen her all day and was bored without her. He knocked once again deciding to text her.

Devon🙌🏾💕: Open the door! I haven't seen you all day

This could be a setup for all I know!

Devon🙌🏾💕: It's not a setup , is it bad that I want to see my baby❤️

       Hearing the door unlock, he smiled when Jayda pulled him in the room. Yanking his body towards her she kissed him slowly missing the feel of his lips against hers. Ever since their session they've can't keep their hands to themselves.

     "Come down and I love this curly look on you" Devon smirked twirling a string around his fingers. "Do it like this more often"

Her face softened as the rosy colors heated on her cheeks. She gave him a scrunchie and a brush instructing him on how to do her ponytail. Devon neatly brushed towards the back , light combing the curls. "You want your edges done to"

"No I just want it out of my face" she explained watching his reflection through the mirror. He pulled the hair through other loop of the bow tighten it up. Kissing her cheek , he lead her to the bed wrapping his arms around her. They cuddled watching the tv show Riverdale. They re-watched the season catching up to see if they missed minor details before season two came out.

"How was your day besides dancing on tables" Jayda asked slickly throwing shots.

Devon playfully mushed her head. "It's been okay , I went to visit my mom today. She still hasn't found a job and it's killing me inside"

On the inside , Jayda debated on whether to offer her a job with her parents or not. Something in her heart told to not do that, it all seemed suspect. Her parents told her that they fired someone and then all the sudden Devon's mom is struggling to find a new one.

"I'm sure someone will hire her soon, don't stress it. Instead of stressing yourself out , relax, calm down. I notice you worry about everybody but yourself"

"It's a bad habit of mine, sometimes I forget my own birthday to busy buying gifts for somebody else's" he joked finding something funny. Jayda folded her arms not comprehending the joke. She didn't think it's okay to be forgetting important days like that of all things.

"I'm gonna take care of you and teach you how to treat yourself" she smiled grabbing his hands.