17.

A/N: Meeting Mother Part two!

     Thanks for all the positive feedback

    Enjoy!❤️

        "Stole money from your parents, your unbelievable" he shook us head at Jayda's actions. Devon really thought that she was honestly , in his eyes, Gina could never do wrong. "I'm gonna ask you to leave"

"I would never do such a thing" Gina defended holding on to her son's arm. She nodded in satisfaction happy that Devon was standing up for her. She didn't want him knowing about her poor actions.

Jayda laughed. "What I gotta lie for" she asked looking between them but her eyes focused mainly on Devon. "I understand that's your mother but she's in the wrong"

Gina clapped her hands smiling. "You really think my son going believe you. I've known him his whole life , birthed him and all. Honestly sweetly , you mean nothing sweety"

Devon didn't have anything smart to say. He stood firmly by his mother , frowning. He couldn't believe that Jayda stooped this low over nothing. Devon hated when people lied on his mother, her personality. Not once has he ever saw a side that wasn't loving or making the world a better place.

"Out of respect because your a elder I'm gonna let it go. Besides who wants to be in a house full of lies" Jayda spoke stepping out to call Miracle. Something told her to stay home and sassy from his mother. Her gut told her that this meeting wasn't gonna go well. Apart of her couldn't help but feel quilt for dumping this huge bomb on Devon. The sorrows slowly started to wash away when anger swooped in to replace it. "Momma's Boy headass" she yelped in anger seeing Miracle's car pull over.

The sun set and the moon started showing slowly. Stars blinged around the city sparkling their light on the pathway home. Jayda didn't bother to speak , inside she was fuming. It bothered her more that love songs kept blasting from Miracle's phone. Eventually she had to put in her headphone and blast some gansta music to match her mood.

Jogging towards her room she closed the door , taking off her shoes. She stripped out the rest of her outfit proceeding to lay on the bed. Her phone continued to beep adding to another one of the thousand messages that Devon kept sending her. Not one of them were apologies he just kept asking her whereabouts. She went to her settings adding him to a long line of the block list. As of now she wanted nothing to do with him or his wack ass mother.

          Miracle walked in the room slowly wondering how to fix Jayda's attitude. She hated seeing her mad and it made her upset to. "You okay"

      "I get that's his mother but the situation could've been handled differently. We've known each other for months and not once have I lied to him about anything. For him to just shut me out like some random bitch, I'm done with him" Jayda begun her rant still furious. "Than when I leave the premises you wanna blow up my phone asking where I'm at. In all of those text messages he never once apologized for his childish action , so I blocked him"

"I'm gonna beat his sorry ass the next time I see him" Miracle clenched her fist together. Jayda shook her hand holding Miracle's hand. "It's no need for that" she assured.

     Scrolling through her camera roll she deleted all the pictures of them. Call her over dramatic but she wanted nothing to do with him. Going to all her social media apps, she happily blocked him, smiling to herself. It made her feel better crossing him out her life, maybe he wasn't meant for her.

     "I'm always here for you, you know that right. I'll be happy to fight him for you" they laughed together laying on each other's shoulders.

      "I know Miracle but it's not necessary." Jayda reminded her. Miracle is the definition of a hot head, when she's upset , she'll do stuff without thinking. In school she fought nonstop and that meant days, weeks, and months spent in dentition or being suspended. Jayda was her peace maker , always keeping her from making dumb decisions. "Calm down"

     "Your really calm about this, why" Miracle asked out of curiosity, if this was the other way around she would be balling her eyes out.

     "We haven't been talking that long for me to be in my feelings about it. Today just was a test to see if I should just continue this relationship or not and I got my final answer" Jayda shrugged. "I'm upset but my not sad, never that"

    "Your a tough cookie" Miracle complimented tapping her thigh.

      "Yea I'm just gonna chill out the rest of the day until then" she told Miracle watching her leave the room. Waiting until the door closed she went to her mini freezer, taking out her big bowl of cookie dough ice cream.

        She picked out one of her plastic spoons , stuffing a glob of ice cream in her mouth. She turned on Netflix finding a movie to help brighten her mood. Deciding on A Weekend with the Family, she got comfortable sulking in her sorrows. Before covering up she locked her bedroom door not wanting any surprises, possibly Devon.

        Knocks interrupted her movie, she looked under the door seeing the familiar Jordan's. Un-pausing the movie she covered back up ignoring the foolery. "Open up, talk to me"

      "Jayda"

     "Jayda"

     "I know your in there"

      "Come on talk to me"

     "I'll eat you out" he persuaded hoping that would quicken her speed to the door.

          Jayda rolled her eyes. She didn't understand why guys thought sex could fix every problem. "FUCK OFF DEVON! LEAVER THE HELL ALONE"

       "YEA SHE DOESNT WANT YOUR DIRTY DICK ASS" Miracle yelled from upstairs being held back by Xavier. "Your not gonna be able to save his ass forever"

     "Not if I beat his ass first, I told him not to heart my sis" Xavier scowled.

        "Can you please open the door, I'm on my knees, literally" Devon continued to beg getting the same responses.

   "GO AWAY"