Chapter 25: Miles High

Loren's POV

"So, you have your own jet huh" I spoke with my eyes closed, placing my hand on his leg. I heard him release a sigh and his leg tensed.

"The company does, yes."

"And how much longer until we get to London?"

"About seven hours"

"Oh," I giggled

A few seconds later he shifted and turned towards me, leaning down he whispered along my jaw. "Have you ever been a member of the mile high club?"

"No" My voice cracked as I felt heat fill my cheeks.

"Well, allow me to formally invite you." He looked down at me with a smirk and I felt myself nibble on my bottom lip. "What do you say, Princess?" He smirked.

"Okay," I whispered out and he smiled as his face came closer to mine. Ian's soft lips gently grazed along mine, eventually taking my bottom lip between his. He gently sucked on my lip before biting down and pulling away, stretching my lip and letting it bounce back to its origin.

I moaned out hungry for more of his touch but he brought his hand up and gently covered my mouth. "Quiet Princess, I have a lot of important people on this flight with me just sitting on the other side of that door. Don't embarrass me." He whispered out and I gently nodded in response. "Good girl" and he continued to kiss me, our tongues beginning to wrestle.

He broke the kiss and brought his hand up to my scalp and gently tugged at my hair. I let out a small whimper since he pulled on the hair at the area where I hit my head and he instantly let go and left a small kiss at the area. "Shit, i'm so sorry Princess" he whispered in my ear as he moved back down to my neck, leaving small tingly kisses along the way and making me forget about my head. Small knots formed in my stomach with anticipation of his touch. My skin prickled with every move he made. Slowly he brought my shirt up over my head exposing my bare breasts, much to his surprise. A smirk formed on his face and his dark eyes full of lust travelled up to mine.

"Where is your bra?" He asked and moved his right hand to my hard nipple.

"I- I don't wear one when I'm sleeping" I whispered back, shuddering at his touch.

"I know that doll, but you didn't exactly get ready for bed tonight" He pinched his fingers together sending a jolt of electricity up my body. I bit my lip as I was about to cry out. "You know I can't resist your pretty little tits" He growled and took my other nipple into his warm mouth, sucking and gently nibbling on it. Letting go, his mouth moved down to my side as he licked down to my right hip. He ran his finger and along the inside of my pants, stopping midway and gently tugging down. He pulled my pants down and I instinctively pulled my right leg up giving him more room.

His mouth travelled in between my legs and he took a deep breath in, leaving a small kiss just over my sex. The only thing between his lips and mine was a thin piece of fabric. The heart beat in between my legs was so strong I was positive that he could feel it. He left another kiss, and another, each one with more pressure than the last. My breath quickened as he pulled my panties down and easily  slipped a finger in between my lips.

"Fuck Princess, you're so fucking wet for me." he brought his finger up to my mouth and I sucked my juices off of it. "Dirty girl," he growled as his lips crashed onto mine. His tongue easily slipped in between them and made its way up to my clit, moving in small, slow circles. I felt like I was on fire from the anticipation and the moment his tongue made it to my spot, I almost immediately came. "Not yet baby" He whispered into my pussy.

With that, he pushed himself off of his bed and I heard him taking his clothes off. Opening my eyes, I saw that he had already taken his belt off and was now unbuttoning his pants while admiring my body. He pulled his pants down and the large bulge in between his legs caught my eye. He smirked as he watched my watch him.