Chapter 69: Devilish

!!! Caution !!! This chapter contains 18+ content. If you are not 18+ or are not interested, please skip ahead!

Killian's POV

I pulled Loren's beautiful body up off of the bench and wrapped her in a towel as I shut the water off. 

"Thank you" she giggled softly as I handed her a robe and she dried her hair with the towel. I watched as she walked out of the bathroom, her hips swaying with every step. 

Fuck.

I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist, taking a second to fix my hair in the mirror. I turned and through the steam that still laid on the glass, saw the black and blue bruising on my back. The area was much smaller but was still as painful as when I first received it. My father wasn't kidding when he told me this required mental and physical strength. I looked down at my hands which were also covered in scrapes and bruises. 

The angel was too innocent to even notice them. 

I shook the thoughts from my head and walked out to the bedroom where Loren was sitting at the edge of the bed, brushing out her long hair that resembled a caramel brownie. I chuckled as I watched her eyes light up when she looked up at me, trying her hardest to keep from looking down at my towel. 

"You can look Doll," I raised the corner of my mouth and gave her a devilish grin when I reached her. Placing my fingers around her chin, I tilted her head up towards me. I traced my thumb along her bottom lip and gently pulled them apart, "What's mine is yours".

Immediately her cheeks turned bright red and she looked away. Typical Loren. My perfect, sweet, innocent angel. It was such a shame she was with a devil like myself. Or maybe it was a good thing? She was my anchor, my safe haven... my sanity. 

I had gone through hell in the months that I was gone and the fact that I didn't have her by my side made it even more dreadful. But as much as I hated it, I would've hated having her there even more. She didn't deserve to see myself as who I had become. But the fact that I couldn't explain why I barely reached out to her.. the fact that she spent this time thinking that I didn't want her. That's what hurt me the most. 

"Come here beautiful" I growled as the hunger overcame my senses. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back with me as I laid on the bed. 

"Isn't it a little too early for bed?" Loren joked as she placed her hands over mine.

"Never too early for time with you" I whispered into the nape of her neck and watched the goosebumps form as my lip grazed across her skin. 

I listened as she let out a soft sigh and watched as her posture softened until she melted into me. I pulled her as close to my body as I could and began to leave gentle kisses from the backs of her ears down her neck to her shoulders. Each kiss becoming more controlled as I tried to resist the temptation within me. 

The second I could no longer control it, I turned her over to face me and placed my hands on either of her cheeks. 

"I've missed you" I whispered before capturing her perfectly pink lips with mine. She responded immediately and grazed her tongue against mine, not even attempting to take it slow. Within seconds she had climbed on top of my waist. I brought my hands up to the tie that kept her robe in place and hastily undid it, causing the fabric to fall, giving me a peak of perfection. Without hesitation I brought my hands up to her shoulders and slid the robe off, fully exposing her undeniable beauty. 

I tossed the robe off of the bed and pulled her face down to mine, engaging in yet another starved kiss. In one swift move I tossed Loren off of me and she giggled as she fell onto the bed beside  me. I climbed over her and rested my hands to either side of her head. I watched as her gaze fell down to my waist where my towel had come undone. I completely pulled the towel off of my waist and threw it onto the ground beside her robe. Before I could catch her reaction I pushed myself so that I was at her chest and kissed her breast, eventually capturing her erect nipple in my mouth. 

I listened as the sounds of pleasure escaped her mouth and continued my trail of kisses down her side and abdomen. I smiled as she flinched whenI licked the most ticklish spot of her body, just above her left hip bone. 

Eventually I made my way to her inner thighs and took a deep breath in as I inhaled her sweet scent. I gave into my inner desire and swept my tongue in between her lips, fulfilling my deep hunger. I watched as her back arched at my touch and listened as he exhaled sharply when my tongue met her throbbing clit. 

My tongue continued to dance around her clit until her moans became louder and more frequent. But I wasn't going to let her come that easily. I laid down beside her and guided her until her wet pussy was positioned just above my face. I pulled her hips down so that she was now sitting on my face and she leaned forward, wrapping her hand around my erection. 

I groaned into her pussy when her soft lips finally met the head of my cock. She moaned in response as my voice vibrated against her. I knew she was becoming impatient when her hips started to rock against my face, and that was my cue to change positions. 

"What do you want, Doll" I growled as I pushed her off of me. She was quite notorious for being too shy to respond so when she didn't, I punished her. Part of me was starting to think that she held back her responses just so that I would. 

"Remember Doll," I started as raised my hand, "I'm not a patient man" and my hand slapped against her ass cheek, leaving both of them shaking in response. 

"I want you to fuck me again, I want you to make me come" She whined as she turned over onto her back, opening her legs right in front of me. Maybe this girl wasn't as innocent as I thought? She knew exactly how to pull me in. 

"Fuck, Loren. I'm going to make you come so hard" I breathed out as I climbed in between her legs once again. As my tongue flicked against her clit, I brought my right hand up to her wet lips and slid a finger into her entrance. I curled my finger upwards and listened as she whimpered, confirming that I was in the perfect spot. 

"Fuck me, please Killian" She begged as her legs started to quiver. I pulled her to the side of the bed where I stood and placed a few pillows below her hips until she aligned perfectly with myself. I brought up so that her ankles were at my neck and spit on her pussy, massaging her entrance with the head of my cock. I watched her bite her lip, whimpering from the anticipation. 

I slowly slid myself into her as I ran circles around her clit with my thumb. Her moans came in sync with each thrust until she became silent, tightening her legs around my shoulders. I quickened my pace and watched as her tits bounced up and down with the rhythm. A few seconds later she was moaning my name as her body stiffened and her pussy tightened around my cock. 

Almost in sync with her, my body tensed up and I quickly pulled myself out of her. I continued to stroke my cock and watched as my cum landed on her perfectly round breasts. 

"Fuck" I breathed out and closed my eyes, listening to my rapid heart beat pounding in my ears. As soon as I caught my breath I reached down and grabbed the towel to wipe Loren's body off. 

"Thank you" She whispered. Her voice was dry and raspy but still soft and gentle as her breath stabilized.

I climbed beside Loren in the bed as the sun set in the distance. I hoped that she was as tired as I was, I was still jet lagged after my flight from Sicily. 

***

Killian and Loren love ❤️❤️❤️

Obligatory 69 chapter. 😉