Chapter 59: Unfinished Business

WARNING: 18+ content for the entirety of this chapter. If you are not 18 or do not care to read this, please skip!

Loren's POV

As I walked back to the sofa I grabbed Killian's sweatshirt and pulled it over my head. I listened as he greeted whoever his next meeting was with as I laid on the sofa, scrolling through social media.

One hour passed and Killian was still talking on the phone. I looked up at him and he was staring at a file that laid in front of him as he listened to the person on the other end. I laid my head back down on the leather sofa and closed my eyes, focusing on the nonsensical words of business that left Killian's mouth.

Ten minutes later I was already half asleep when I heard Killian's tone change. They were no longer talking about business but their lives, which Killian currently had no interest in or patience for.. understandably so.

"Oh that's wonderful" Killian tried to sound excited but failed miserably.

I decided to stand from the couch and join him at his desk. He kept his dark eyes glued on me as I walked towards him. I leaned on the edge of the desk as I watched Killian impatiently tap his pen on the desk.

"Joel, it's been such a pleasure catching up with you but I'm afraid I have another meeting in a few minutes that I need to prepare for." Killian rubbed his forehead. "Yes Joel, same with you, thank you, bye." He set the phone down and stood up from his desk. Without a word he walked away from me to his office door.

"Val, you can go home, I'm just finishing up a few things." I listened as he locked the door and walked through the small hallway. I watched as he walked back towards me, undoing the top button of his shirt. He stopped at the small bar cart beside his desk and poured himself a glass of dark amber liquor.

"Long day?" I questioned as he took his first sip.

Killian nodded in response and walked around the desk, setting his cup down beside me. "And I've still got one more meeting." His voice was raspy and deep.

Outside the sun was setting in the early summer sky and the office was rapidly losing its light. The darkening sun rays casted shadows over Killian's face, emphasizing his sharply cut jaw line.

"Damn" I whispered sarcastically.

"Damn is right." He chuckled, shaking his head. With that, he stood up in front of me and wrapped his hand around my neck. His lips curled around the crystal glass once more before he tilted my head up and captured my own, sending the burning liquid down my throat.

"Good girl," he whispered as I swallowed the aged liquor.

Fuck. That was hot. My heart throbbed in my chest at his words.

"Now, I believe we have some unfinished business." He noted as he pulled me up so that I was now sitting on the desk. In one swift move he was now standing in between my legs, hungrily tugging on my lips. Each kiss he left on my lips tasted like the whiskey he had just forced down my throat.

A quiet moan left my throat and Killian placed his hand on my cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb.

"Tell my baby. Why haven't I offered you a job here as my personal assistant? Where I can have you under my eye every single day, ready at every beck and call. Where you will call me sir every time I call your name, doing whatever I want you to, without question." His rusty voice rambled as he tilted my chin so that I would look at him. His dark eyes glanced down at my lips, full of desire.

"I- I don't know" I responded, trying to control my breathing as he slid his cold hand up my sweatshirt, catching hold of my breasts.

"You know exactly why" He growled and pinched my nipple causing me to whimper "I'd take twice as long to complete everything because I'd be fucking you ten times a day. Look at you, doll. I could hardly focus on my phone calls with you sitting just feet away from me. All that ran through my mind was the sight of you on this desk as I fuck your sweet little pussy, as you beg me for more." The next second my sweatshirt was being thrown onto the ground and Killian's lips were aggressively kissing mine once more.