Chapter 26

"You're laughing?" Radha asked as she pushed the door slightly ajar walking in, "Is there a midnight slumber party in my room, I didn't know of?" Ruhi gazed as she watched her best friend walk in.

"Eh? There is? Why wasn't I told about it? Thank god I thought of coming here. You two always forget me. Oh the poor me." Krishn pretended to be hurt making Ruhi and Radha roll their eyes.

"Ruhi what will I do without you?" Radha asked for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Love Krishn." She teased, giggling making her friend blush a hundred shades of red while Krishn, who sat opposite to them smirked.

"Yes, love me like there is no tomorrow." He added, making Ruhi giggle harder. "Seriously you two? Stop it. It's not funny." Her voice though stern, had no harshness to it. "It's pretty funny to us ,right Ruhi?" He asked amused.

"Yes it is!" She cheered, the two shared a high five, making Radha huff. "Haw Krishn you messed with Radha jiji, now she won't talk to you." Ruhi said in a fake horrified voice.

"Excuse me? I did? We did it. Do you even remember that? How can you abandon me?" He played along. "Hello I'm angry? You both are supposed to be asking me for forgiveness." Radha complained, her eyes shining mirth, internally she was laughing.

"We are supposed to?" The two asked in unison, before they gazed at each other and Radha, and back to each other, before shrugging.

"Excuse me how can you just shrug?" Radha asked faking anger. "Oh that's pretty simple you just raise your shoulder and than let it drop, like this. It's simple really, anyone can shrug." He joked, demonstrating to Radha how to shrug, making her squint her eyes at him in annoyance.

Leave it to Krishn to make her annoyed.

"Yes jiji it's very simple and fun. Up and down move your shoulders." Ruhi practically sang the words, as she and him began shrugging again and again.

Their shoulders moved up down,up down,up down. As they made funny faces.

Radha couldn't control any more and she bursted out laughing. The other two joined in too soon, "You guys are impossible." She said in between her laughs making Ruhi and Krishn beam at her.

She sighed gazing at Ruhi, her heart growing heavy. "I will really miss you." She confessed wrapping her arms around Ruhi's body,hugging her closer. "I will miss you more." She heard Ruhi whisper, tightening her arms around Radha, holding her close.

Not ready to let her go, she wanted to hold on to Radha, maybe for another eternity, she had a home here, Ruhi knew once she left it, it would never be same.

Home is where Krishn was,

And I am everywhere.

The thought came to her mind, making her jump, she felt like he had just whispered the words in her mind.

You're never homeless, when Krishn is your home.

Another thought, she gazed at Kanha who was talking with Radha, appearing to be obvious. Was she hallucinating?

Either way it was not like she felt or heard his voice, it was just her heart who said that this thoughts were put in her mind by Krishn.

Crazy right? How was that possible?

He bit back a smile, wondering how long it'll take for her to understand it was him. Humans had this special ability of doubting everything they had no solid proof of.

But that's where faith came in play, he spoke to everyone, by placing thoughts in their minds, the question was how many really believed. . .

Ruhi pulled back from the hug, "This house will lose it's life without you." Yasoda's voice had the three of them turning towards the door, Kunti and her walked in, along with pandavas.