Chapter 22

Ruhi stepped out from behind the tree, her face was calm while she gazed at Dushasan.

His face lit with evilness, while he watched her. "So here you are!" Called out Dushasan, his voice mocking her, and laced with arrogance, while he glanced at her.

Irritation thrummed through him, when he noticed that she had no fear on her face.

What the hell had happened in the past two minutes that had her suddenly becoming so brave?

Had she hit her head too hard? He glared at her, puffing his chest out, hardening his face, he will intimidate  her! She will fear him!

He mentally growled, Ruhi on the other hand just ignored him, her mind chanting just one word over and over again, that one word which erased all her fears, erased all her pain, all her terrors.

Krishn.

Krishn.

Krishn.

The name was like a constant mantra going in her mind, she didn't know how, but somehow she was now able to meet the eyes of Dushasan, while earlier she trembled, now she felt just a calmness.

He growled marching up to her, like a predator, the dry leaves crunching under his feet, while the soothing morning wind blew, making her take a deep breath.

The cool morning wind filled her lungs, calming every part of her, she was surprised with the change in her, all she had to do was change her point of view towards everything, and her life had suddenly taken a new avatar.

A soft smile played on her lips, this is what living with Krishn did, it changed you forever.

For he introduced her to herself.

A self that she never knew ever existed. She didn't even understand for five long years of her life she stayed without Krishn, how?

And what a waste of five years? She didn't even understand how she had managed to live without him for so long. A soft grin curved up on her lips, everyday with Krishn was something new to learn.

Her heart fluttered with warmth, the serene calmness that was in her was something she couldn't describe. Suddenly all her fears had vanished, all her doubts had disappeared, the only thing that she had in her was Krishn.

Krishn was now her emotions, Krishn was now her.

Krishn was her surrounding, Krishn was her love.

She began with him, she ended with him, everything in between was him.

Had she told this emotions to someone who didn't understand Krishn love, they will probably make fun.

For only a true Krishn lover can understand what she meant, world had never been so beautiful before, the way it was now, for now she could feel him everywhere.

"Oy commoner! Why are you smiling? You should be scared of me! For I can kill you!" Growled the arrogant prince of Hastinapur, his eyes growing darker with fury while he glared at the girl ahead of him.

Who the hell did she think she was? He was the prince of Hastinapur, everyone bowed to him, feared him and this commoner was smiling? Did he look like a joker to her?

Ruhi giggled, her musical laughter making Krishn beam proudly, his girl was smart. "Kill me? Well you can't. Now leave my path I need to go home." She stated, her voice calm, eyes lit with amusement while she began moving away from him.

Wrath bubbled through him, while he roared picking up the nearest rock and raised it above his head.

"If I were you, I wouldn't dare that." The icy cold words rang throughout the forest,the barely veiled wrath behind the calm words had Dushasan freezing.