Chapter 15

Ruhi blinked her eyes open, the soft rays of the sun light had her blinking her eyes open. The soft wind from the window had her hair fluttering, a smile appeared on her face as her cheeks dusted with red as the events of last night came flooding to her mind, her eyes traveled to her side where Krishn laid. His face held calmness, a sweet serene smile on his face, she looked down at herself, her body was marked with various love bites, she sighed. How is she going to hide all this, she wondered as she looked at the reminders of her last nights lovemaking with her husband, her cheeks warming with shyness as embarrassment filled her, she laid back. A soft smile played on her lips, she couldn’t believe that she had actually married, her heart skipped a beat, she felt arms wrap around her making her snap out of her thoughts as she was pulled to his chest, “Good morning wifey.” He whispered in her ear, his morning voice making her heart thud in her chest, the huskiness in his voice had her toes curling. “Good morning arya.” She whispered back, for some reason she felt extremely shy, her cheeks warmed and her eyes lowered as she refused to look at him, a smile on his face. A smile appeared on her face as she looked up at him, his beautiful dark eyes pulled her in like a moth, making her lose herself in him and be one with him, spiritually. She didn’t know what it was about Krishn but he reeled her, the celestial calm aura around him soothed her.
Krishn ran his hand through her hand as he looked down at her, his heart jolted painfully as he gulped, her soft brown eyes held so much devotion and love. But would they hold this same expression after today’s morning, his heart jolted with pain at the as it slowly became impossible for him to breathe. This is what he hated about being trikaaldarshi, he could see everything but slowly he was dying, from with in he was slowly breaking apart. He wanted to intervene, to stop what was about to happen, alas fate, a bitter chuckle rose to his cheeks as his heart slithered with a soul wrenching pain at the thought of losing her again. He looked at her beautiful face, after years he had found and time for their separation was slowly coming closer to him again, he knew what is about to happen, he knew what her father and that Vijay are about to do, but what he feared was her reaction, he wasn’t sure how would she react. He wasn’t sure how she would react to his words, Ruhi’s actions were never in his control. She held the power to change time. He pressed his lips to her forehead as he shut his eyes to stop the flood of tears that wanted to unleash.

Time passed as Krishn kept on looking at the clock, he was painfully aware of every moment as he kept on gazing at the slow ticking of the clock. The sharp knock on the main door made his heart jolt, his fists clenched as he continues to gaze at the coffee table in front of, fury and pain was bubbling under his skin today, like him today Mahadeva was quiet too. They could hear Ruhi’s and Parvati’s giggling in the kitchen. Balram looked at the two, “What is wrong dev?” He asked as he looked at Mahadev, who just looked at him with a serious face and gulped, the knock was insistent. “I swear there are three of them sitting in the drawing room but none of them are moving to open it. Why are men so lazy?” Parvati complained with mock anger, if only you knew sister this knocking is the beginning of my pain, Vasudev mentally thought as the ache in his chest slowly intensified, “You don’t worry, I’ll go and open it.” He heard Ruhi’s voice making his heart squeeze with pain, his fists tightened as he wanted nothing more than to tear away from the door, take her far, far away where no pain could ever touch her, he watched as she moved out of the kitchen, his heart burned with so much agony that he felt like he was dying from within, her each step towards the door intensified the agony in him to such a point where all he could feel was pain and pain, nothing else existed there, he watched her open the door, “RUHI!” the loud angry shout of her father had her jumping back as he stood up he wanted to shred him into pieces, but he held back.  He moved towards them, fury burning in the pit of his stomach as ache clenched his fist around his heart making it feel like someone was slowly squeezing it.
“What is the meaning of this!” Her father shouted as he pointed to her sindhur and mangalsutr, “That she is married to me father in law.” Krishn spat the words, hate dripping in each word as he stepped up next to his wife, “I don’t believe in this marriage, she is coming with me!” He shouted as he looked at a very scared Ruhi, who had tears in her eyes, “Don’t do this dad, I love him, he is my husband.” She begged as she looked at her father, while opening the door she never expected it to b her father. Seeing him was like a hard slap of reality on her face that woke her up from the beautiful dream that she had been leaving with Krishn. Her heart burned with pain, she didn’t want to go back to her father, no she would positively die if she did, the thought of leaving her husband made her cripple in pain. “Husband?! You believe that this morin loves you?!” He growled, “DAD! DON’T YOU DARE INSULT MY HUSBAND!” She shouted, fury lacing each of her words, never in her life had she ever raised her voice on anyone, but fury sizzled through her in a manner that had her losing her sanity. “OH, so you really think that this man loves you? well than I am sorry to inform you but this husband of yours already has multiple wives other than you, you are not his wife alone, he is a fraud, he doesn’t love you! It is his business to marry naïve girls like you!” He shouted, she screamed in pain and anger, “ENOUGH YOUR LIES, I WOULD HEAR NONE OF THEM, I TRUST MY HUSBAND HE OULD NEVER DO THAT WITH ME!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” She screamed, fury thrummed through her as she glared at her father, “We will leave Ms. Singh why don’t you just ask your husband once that if this is true or not, if he says it’s a lie, we are ready to leave. It is a promise.” Vijay said in a calm voice as he looked at a very furious Ruhi, who was glaring down at him, “HE DOESN’T NEED TO SAY ANYTHING I TRUST HIM MORE THAN MY LIFE!” She shouted, “Than why are you hesitating, let him say this is a lie and we shall leave.” Vijay added with a smirk, she turned towards Krishn, her heart froze as she looked at the shattered expression on his face, she didn’t need to ask, she could see the truth on his face. She felt like the world had stopped revolving, as though this was all a big lie, her breathing caught in her chest, as agony zinged through her, shredding her heart into pieces making it impossible for her to breath.
No this was not true; he can’t do this to her. no there was just no way, her heart thrummed as she wanted nothing more than to crumple on the ground and cry, she clenched her fists as tears flooded in her eyes, her throat tightened as she looked at him, tears filling her eyes. “Tell them arya, tell them it’s a lie.” She practically begged, tears tracked down her eyes, as her throat tightened, the agony slowly intensifying. “I have other wives.” Krishn whispered, the words nearly killed him, he could lie to everyone but not her, he never lied to her. seeing the crumpled expression on her face made his heart crack the intense agony that he felt was unlike any other before, he wished that he could explain everything to her, that the truth was so much more than yes and no answers, that she herself had married him to all his wives, he wanted to say it all. He watched her stumble back, agony chocked on him, his heart was blazing with pain, death perhaps would be better than this. . .

***
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***