Chapter 35

Glittering, thin veil of auras fluxed, hues of various shades, the kaleidoscope of colors was almost dazzling. Krishn stepped through it, the soothing hum welcomed with a familiarity.

The cooling sensation that seeped deep in him, was like a balm on every wound that he held within him.

Like a mother's caress, the auras around him fluxed with warmth.

Home.

He was once again home. Rose scented air washed deep in his lungs, a tinge of orchids scent didn't go missing either.

The weight of Ruhi's head on his shoulder, was reassuring. His fingers tightened around her, pulling her closer.

What if he lost her?

The thought was like a splash of cold water on his face. Breaking him out of stupor. No, he can't lose her. He won't lose her.

He knew that logically losing her was not possible, but his heart. It just refused to follow the logistics, worry for her was gawking in the pit of his stomach.

Dark smoke of nothingness, cleared. As the familiar golden gates stared back at him.

A cool gust of wind swirled around, as though dancing in joy. The sun shined a little brighter, as the flowers spread their fragrance a little more.

The human form evaporated, like slow floating particles, that driffted off him like small little golden glittering particles. All the impurities that a body naturally possessed dusted away.

Power zinged, the sheer divinity, and beauty that pulsed through him made it impossible for anyone to look at him straight in the eye.

Human body, was a vessel too weak, to process and take the sight of such strength in.

Dark clouds rolled in, as the nature, that was more alive, than anything before, gazed at the unconscious human figure in the arms of their lord.

A loud groaning sound filled the air, golden particles surrounding the king of the universe. The sheer strength, and beauty of his appearance was enough to send anyone in a daze.

Power seemed to have taken a new definition. A soothing glow of warmth filling the air, with the deadly ribbons of dark smoke surrounded him too.

The creator and destructor, he was all one.

Air shifted, the pressure increased. A dent seemed to fall in the nature around, while he raised his right leg, and stepped through the open gates.

Earth trembled under his foot, as the sounds of conch shells filled the air.

Golden threads that connected, every being and particle, every atom to one and another, that lay unused in his absence, finally jolted with the rush of glittering golden energy, that pumped through them.

It was as though the circuit of life was finally complete, as he stepped in like the fuse, that electrified every being with life.

Unhindered, and uncontrollable energy rushed through him.

The magnanimous form of the lord, of the universe, the magistic glory that he possessed, the otherworldly power that he reigned, made him a sight that not many had the privilege to see.

The golden aura flowed like an unhindered river, flowing in every crevice, trees moved a bit, stretching their branches a little higher towards sky, twisting it's stem, their woods groaning, as though waking up from a long sleep.

Leaves were now little more greener, flowers, had an extra fragrance.

He walked in, the golden thread of life pulsing everywhere. Trees parted moving back, clearing his path.