Chapter 5

"Well what do you do other than helping unknown women in their chores?" Ruhi teased as she looked at the handsome stranger, who gave her a charming smile, "I do a bit of everything, this and that, you know." He replied vaguely making her roll her eyes, "I don't know why I am not screaming bloody murderer and getting people here, for all I know you could be an axe murderer." She said playfully making him laugh, "than you have to accept that I am probably the most handsome and charming axe murderer out there. For I was able to charm you." He half teased as they both put the dirty clothes in the washing machine, they had almost finished everything, this was the last chore and the best part, it was all done in two hours, unlike other times when it would take most night.

"I am hungry." Krishn said as he put his hand on his stomach and pouted, she smiled, "I am sorry, forgive me I never asked you for any refreshments or water. Come with me, I will serve you dinner." She said as she tugged him out of the laundry room and to the kitchen.

"Please sit." She said as she pulled the chair of the small four sitter round dinning  table in the corner, he smiled as he sat down. She opened the fridge, removed the dal, some kadai paneer, and rice, heated them in the oven as she quickly removed the dough from the fridge and began making some parathas, Krishn looked at her and smiled, it had been so long since he had seen her in the kitchen making something for him.

He got up from where he sat and stood up, he moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder, she froze as her body buzzed with sparks, butterflies fluttered in her chest as she looked at him sideways. "Arya?" She whispered as she looked at him, he smiled at her as he sighed in content, he pressed his lips on her temple, feeling her soft smooth skin under his lips had him nearly groaning.

She continued to make parathas as she felt him wrapped around her, in a way it felt good as her mind clogged with his touches and his warm breath that teased her skin.  She felt whole again like a missing piece of puzzle had finally fallen in it's place, they didn't say anything but the silence around them was not uncomfortable, it was just that they didn't need words to understand each other's feelings, they each knew very well what the other felt as a peaceful silence descended on them. She served him a plated as she wrapped her hand around his wrist and pulled him to sit on the dinning chair, she kept the plate in front of him as she filled a glass of water and kept it on the side.

"Eat." She said when he looked at the served plate and than at her, she smiled at him, he looked at her, his gaze arresting hers with his as he took some paneer in a bite of paratha and brought it to her mouth, her eyes watered after her mother no one had really cared enough to serve her or feed her, her very own father starved her as a punishment, but here was a complete stranger who she never met before or knows almost nothing about, and he showed her more care than her own father. She couldn't stop herself as she stood up and kissed his forehead, her lips lingering a few seconds extra than needed as her eyes shut as a warm feeling washed over her. Krishn absorbed the feel of his Ruhi's lips as she pulled back and smiled at him, her watery smile tugging at his heart.

She put her hand on his and turned the bite to his lips making him shake his head, his Ruhi was hungry, like always today too her father had punished her to not to eat but now things were different, now he was here and there was no way in heaven he would let her go hungry anymore. He smiled at her, "Until you don't eat, I won't either." He stated making her heart thrum with a unknown emotion, "try and understand I can't eat." She said as she took the bite from his hand and brought it to her lips, "eat." She said, he shook his head stubbornly making her sigh, "Stop being stubborn." She whined, "Not happening, if you eat I'll eat, if you don't I won't either. End of discussion." He stated stubbornly as he folded his hands on his chest and turned his head sideways, she sighed as she brought the bite to his lips, "Fine I will eat, god, you're so stubborn." She whispered as she smiled at him making him grin back, "I am." He whispered as he looked up at her with a smirk making her roll her eyes. He fed her a bite, his heart rejoicing in the feel of feeding his love, today the hunger of his soul had been satisfied, seeing her eat from his hand made him feel one of the greatest content. His joy just doubled as she in return fed him, it was just a simple act of feeding but to him, in that moment it felt the most intimate moment, he smiled with joy as happiness like never before filled his body making him sigh in relief.