Chapter 32

The cool wind brought the fragrance of roses with it, as Krishn lay on the swing in the gardens of Dwarka.

A soothing smile playing on his lips,  his hand supported his head. The familiar sounds of the peacocks surrounding him like a mother's lullaby.

"So here you are. I have been searching for you everywhere arya." Rukmini smiled, holding the platter of food on her hand, as she walked in.

Her grace and elegance, was unlike anything before. The red odhni wrapped around her body like a second skin, adorned in all the jewelries, she was a walking goddess on the earth.

Her heart ceased for a moment, like it always did as she gazed at her husband. The man who had stolen her heart, and rendered her speechless everytime she was around him.

He smiled, warmth fluttering in his chest, as he sat up, his eyes meeting hers, and for a second everything seemed to fade away.

His dark orbs locked with her hazel ones, the very same ones that had stolen his heart on the first glance.

Everyday he saw her, and it was never enough. Like his love just multiplied everyday for her, everyday he loved her more than he did a day back.

She was the kindest, a soothing firm anchor that gravitated him. He held his hand out, smiling as she blushed a deep shade of red.

Her eyes lowering on the ground,  and just like that, his heart seemed to lose its grip again. She managed to knock his breath out everytime.

"Come sit Priye." He beckoned, patting the swing beside him. Her eyes lit with the familiar joy, sparkling the hazel orbs in a way that was enough for his heart to hammer crazily in his chest.

She moved towards him tentatively,  sitting beside him. He reached his hand out, tracing her cheeks, the feel of the familiar soft skin had him smiling.

"And what might I owe to her highness of Dwarka to grace me, a love sick man, with her kind presence." He took her hand in his, pressing his lips to the back of her soft velvety skin.

His words and touch sending a tremor pleasure shooting throughout her body, her blush intensified, as her heart beat increased with an extra vigour.

He grinned, her blushing and shyness illiciting a joy deep within him. "Arya..." the words left her mouth breathier, as words seemed to escape her mind.

"Priye..." he whispered, his words soft, as though afraid that the magical moment might be broken by the slightest of sounds.

Krishn raised a brow, as he felt the familiar presence of Satya. Her mischievous aura manifesting around him, soothing and luring him all at once.

He internally smiled, imagining the mischievous glow on her face, thinking that she will surprise him, only if she knew...

His amusement sparkled a notch higher, as he felt Jambavati. The usually calm, and worrying over everything.

"Satya let them have their moment. Let's go, if we are caught..." her soft voice was cut off by the teasing of Bhadra, who seemed to enter in just on time.

He mentally chuckled, what were his women up to now? "Shhhhh jiji let me watch, it is not everyday we get to see Rukmini jiji so flustered." Mitravinda practically sighed dreamily.

He mentally chuckled, live it to Mitra to find romance everywhere. "I know right. They are so so so cute. Exactly like babies." Nagnjiti practically gushed, making Krishn bite his lip,   leave it to her for wrong comparisons.

Adorable as always she was.

"Oh ho Jiji again a wrong example." Lakshmana stated, rolling her eyes amused. "Hush let me watch." Radha hushed cutting off the banter before it could began.