Chapter 11

"Arya what will we do now?" Ruhi asked looking up at her fiance a strained smile on her face, Krishn looked at her his usual calm smile on her face, mischief glinting in his eyes, as he pretended to think, he shrugged, "I am not sure princess." He whispered pressing his lips to her cheek, "but how will we return home?" She asked, a smile playing on her lips as he nuzzled her neck, his hand touching the side of her car seat, "Arya stop that, you're distracting me." She said, not really meaning the words as sparks ignited through her body creating sparks, he smirked against the soft skin of her neck, his hand moving from the steering wheel to her waist making her shudder pleasurably. "Arya... " She moaned and gasped as he bit her neck, making her toes curl and as her body tingled. "Yes my love." He whispered sensuously against her skin, "please we need to go home, it's way past mid night." She whispered, her voice soft, he groaned as he pulled back, "I hate it when you are right!" He whined childishly making her giggle, he pouted, she pecked the tip of his nose making him smile widely. "So how do we get home?" She asked looking at him, "We walk through this forest. I know a short cut." He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and opened his side of door before shutting it and walking to her side of door and pulling it open. He held his hand to her as he bowed, "Your Highness, I am at your service." He said in a teasing manner making her giggle as she placed her hand in his and stepped out. He shut the door behind her as he wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer to his chest, her hands moved to his chest as she gazed up at him, his hand grazed the soft skin of her face as he looked at her with awe, no matter how much he looked at her, he always forgot how to speak each time he saw her, his tongue got tied every time he gazed at her beautiful face, her soft skin. "No matter how many times I look at you it is never enough." He whispered, his voice caressed her like softest of touch, the tingling sensation just intensified. "And no one can compliment a woman the way you do." She teased as she pulled away making him chuckle, she turned and walked towards the forest, he stood back a smirk on his face, mischief sparkled in his eyes. "Sunna hai, this forest holds one of the most dangerous ghosts out there." He said in a fake concerned voice, she froze, fear jolting in her heart but she tried to hide it as she turned around and looked at him, straitening her saree.

"There is no such things as ghosts

"There is no such things as ghosts." She said clearing her throat as she looked at him with fake bravado on her face. He wanted to laugh, as the mischief intensified in him. "oh really, than why do you look so scared?" He teased, a smile playing on his lips, she folded her hands on her chest as she looked up at him, "Scared? I am not scared!" She said in a fake stern voice making him want to laugh, his eyes sparkled with humour, "If you say so. But just so you know the Guardian of the universe is here so you have nothing to worry about." He said and she rolled her eyes. "You and your silly jokes arya. If you are the guardian of the universe than I am the wife of the creator of this universe." She joked, rolling her eyes, he moved to her and slammed his lips around hers and wrapped her arms  around her waist pulling her hard against his chest as he kissed her like there was no tomorrow, "Never doubt that. " He whispered against her lips before deepening the kiss as he tangled his hand in her hair pulling them sharply making her moan. "I love you so much beautiful." He whispered as he kissed his way down to her neck making her moan louder in pleasure. "Arya... " She moan as he pulled back, his hand cupped her cheek,her thumb caressing her bottom lip as their gazes met. "You make me loose my control every time I come close to you." He whispered against her lips, making her heart thud in her chest as she looked up at him, her cheeks warming up. "Let's go before I do something I am not supposed to." He whispered making her blush intensely, he pressed his lips to her cheek in a quick kiss before interweaving their fingers as they began to walk down the path. The twilight helping them guide their path, strangely she felt relaxed in his company, the fact that she walking in the dark forest didn't faze her as she laid her head sideways on his shoulder, he smiled down looking at his wife as he couldn't stop himself from pressing his lips to her forehead making her shut her eyes and enjoying the feel of his soft lips against her forehead, a gesture of pure love and adoration that warmed her heart to its core, making her feel like the most loved and cherished out there. She sighed rubbing her cheeks against his shoulder as they walked in silence, enjoying the close proximity of each other. Love wrapping around them like a thick blanket making her sigh in content.

Krishn felt them move in the forest, their negative auras shining brightly making him aware of the every step they took towards them, he sighed annoyed, a man can't have few peaceful moments with his beloved, he thought annoyed as he looked at the asurs moving towards them, morons thought that they could take away his Ruhi, he couldn't wait to crack their skulls for even thinking of that, he was not letting her go again once was enough.

He saw one of them fly towards them jumping through the air and gunning towards them, Krishn rolled his eyes  as his hand shot out wrapping around the throat of the man, and raising him above the ground, the man tried to scream and shout but energy prevented him from making any form of noise that might prevent the peace of his beloved. And Asur ran towards him, Krishn rolled his eyes, this pests just won't let him in peace would they? He thought sarcastically as he flicked his wrist and pulled back his hand before launching the asur in his hand with such a great speed that he crashed in the asur that was running towards him making them both go tumbling back before they slammed hard against the tree making them knock out clean.

"What was that sound arya?" She asked as she looked up at him, he smiled down at her his fingers tracing her soft cheek, "What sound love?" He asked looking down at her, feigning innocence looking at her eyes meeting his. "That sound arya." She asked pointing in the direction that he had thrown the asur, "I didn't hear any sounds, you did? Maybe it was the ghosts." He teased making her gulp as he smirked with humour, she looked up at him with a smile on his voice, his voice teasing her, "you're such a meanie!" She whined lightly hitting his chest and walked forward, pretending to be angry. Krishn turned behind and wrapped his hand around the sword that the asur had raised aiming at Ruhi, Krishn raised his brow, "Kill me once and I might forgive but look at her with the wrong intentions and you'll wish to be dead." He promised darkly to the asur as he glared at the man, who thought harming about, his protective side came blazing out as he wrapped his hand around the neck of the man, his anger taking the form of heat as flames sparked out of his hand turning the asur nothing but ashes. "She's mine and it'll do you good if you remember that." He spat before turning around and moving to his fiance who kept on moving ahead, unaware of what just had trespassed, he looked at her, she was his and every person who thought about harming her would turn to nothing but ashes. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***