Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

I am a simple girl. Still a teenager. I don't like to take responsibilities. I believe that taking responsibilities comes with huge problem.

So basically I am coward to take responsibilities. My parents are quite worried about this fact. They think that next year I am going to turn 18 years, an adult and I am still scared. My uncle and my father were CEOs of big companies. My elder sister is also studying business so she can takeover the company. We both are next in line to be one CEOs. And look at me still a coward. So you can understand my position, right?. So much to handle. 

Everything was going right until one fine day my uncle takeover a huge company. We got the news, my parents were happy about it.The company he takeover was basically a Korean Company. Its main branch is in Seoul, S.K. He has a company to handle in our own country so, he can't go aboard. So he planned to send someone else to that company to be a CEO under him. We thought my big sister will go their. 

But I didn't know that my parents had a different plan. Basically my sister can't go cause is is studying here plus handling a company too. So my parents saw this situation and took the opportunity to send me there. 

Can you believe that. They want my to go to a different country and handle a huge company by age of 17!!!!.. 

Any way, I said no but they didn't agree. 

I tried to talk to my uncle and he told me that it will be a great experience of me as I am technically the next heir of company. So they will send my even if I don't want to go. There is no point of arguing with my parents. They believe I can overcome my fear by going there and handling the company.

I took all the information needed to know before going there and takeover the company. This company is basically a company that handle Artificial Intelligence. So basically I will be responsible of a company that actually handle manufacture of robots and deals with computer generated instruction for them to work and has a huge sells and marketing....

and so much more...........

I found the company a little interesting cause I am learning computer programming in my high school and have plans to take AI as a subject in college...

I am going to leave today. Most of the parents of a girl should be worried now with the thought that their child is going to leave the country today but my parents are smiling from ear to ear. I can clearly see how happy they are about this fact. Anyway they came to see me off .

Its not that that they don't love me or will miss me. Its just that they are happy seeing me taking responsibility of such a big thing by myself

I have a fight for about 6 and half hours to Seoul. I basically slept through my whole fight. I reached the airport of SK apparently called Icheon International Airport. Its a clear sky today.

 I know that someone name Mike is going to pick me up who is going to be my personal assistant. He spotted me from far of airport.(I saw his picture before so I can recognize him and I believe he did too..)

I got to say that guy has a nice eyesight.

 He greet me " good morning , Miss Y/N. I am Mike your PA. From today onwards I will be taking care of you and your business." 

I said " thank you. I am grateful . but you don't need to be so formal" 

" ok mam". "I said not to be formal, and call me Y/N, no mam or miss. Got it ?". He nodded and said " ok. Y/N". he added" I will be driving you to your apartment .

 " Ok. But after I fresh up I need to go to the company to meet everyone there " I said. 

 " your wish is my command. I will make the arrangement and tell everyone there that you will be visiting today".

He drove me to my apartment. The building is nice and have high security. I got to say my uncle made the best possible arrangement for me to stay here.

 My apartment has two bedroom, two bathroom ,one with a hot tub , one beautiful kitchen , one large drawing room and two beautiful balconies . 

I love the apartment and the atmosphere. But one thing , there are some people live below my floor who are chaotic. I can hear giggles and scream. 

Anyway I got fresh up and got ready to go to company and meet everyone up. I wore a blue jeans and a baby pink top. Tied my hair up in a pony tail and combed my front bangs. 

After I got ready I called Mike to pick me up. He picked me up and we reached the company.

I reached the office and greeted by all the employees. I must say that all employees are at least 9 or 10 years older than me. 

Oh! god I must be the youngest one here.

 Some employees are very confused to see such an young CEO. I can't help right? They all are not accustomed to have such a young CEO. 

I said" Good Morning to everyone. I am Y/N, your new CEO. Its nice to meet you all. I hope you will be comfortable with me, and feel free to share your ideas about anything, as I will like to have some guidance of people who are working in this field for a long time and have some experience".

 Many people here can understand English but for some who doesn't, Mike had translated for them.

After settling matters here I decided to visit all the departments but Mike gave me an idea that we should call a meeting so that I can meet the heads of each department at once..

So I asked him to call a meeting asap. And asked him to show my office.

I went inside my office and started to settle down. My office is very big , it has a huge desk and a comfy chair, and also have sofa in a corner and tea table.. its comfy 

Half  an hour passed . Mike came and told me that everyone is ready at the meeting room. So I followed him.

I entered the room and everyone are clearly shocked. 

The company's vise president greeted me as I went inside the meeting room and I greeted him back. 

We both sat down facing each other. And thus we begin our meeting, Mike was translating for me as I don't speak or understand Korean. It well good, I started to know who is under which department.

Apparently the Vise president's name is Kim NamJoon. He seems very intelligent and wise. He can speak English too which made it easier to communicated with him.

I can say all the members present in the meeting hall can speak English but they are more comfortable with Korean language.

The head of the Mechanics Department is Kim SeokJin and his vise-head is Jung HoSeok.

The head of Coding Department is Jeon JungKook. His co-partner is Park JiMin.

And the Head of Marketing is Min YoonGi and his assistant Kim TaeHyung.

They all seems very nice and welcoming. But it is like Jungkook has not accepted me cause he seems to throw me angry glares.

hello,

sorry if there any mistakes cause I  am  writing fanfriction for the first time...

see u soon...