Chapter 40

Y/N POV:

"but Y/N-" I interrupted him.

"Mr. Park I have an important meeting to attend and I don't have time. As I said before, the office is not an appropriate place to talk about personal life-" I was interrupted by him.

" Then will you talk at your apartment later today? Please Y/N" " NO I won't, And now if you excuse me" I said and dashed out of my office room.

I can't believe that I had to him like that. I feel so bad for treating him like this. But I don't have any other choice.

I soon enter my car. Now to think of it, I have until now told them that office is not the place to talk about personal life, what if they decide to have a talk with me in my apartment, which I believe they will do...

My thoughts were disrupted as my phone started to ring. It was Jinnie or Mr. Kim. I didn't picked it up. He tried a few time and I placed my phone in vibrate mode. Again I feel bad.

We had our lunch and soon reached the meeting place. Talk about a long boring meeting. 

JIN'S POV:
(Continue from where it was left earlier):

I went into my office room and sat down. Hoseok came back too. 

" Jin Hyung, what do you think, will Y/N will forgive Jungkook or not?" Hobi asked me. 

" honestly I don't know. I really don't. The way she was behaving it was quite obvious that she was hurt by the words Jungkook said. If it would have been me, I would be hurt too, so I don't blame her. She is sweet but you know everything has its limits right, and this time he crossed it." I said.

" Yes hyung I know. I just don't want her treat us like we are nothing more but simply an employee to her or a stranger. It hurts." hobi said.

"But we are her employees aren't we." I mumbled but I guess Hobi got it.

" Yes we are but we are her friends too. I can't afford to loose a precious friend like her. I can't. The things she did for us are priceless. Even though we were simply her employees, she yet did things for our happiness like a true friend. So now I can't give up. We will make her our friend again no matter what" Hobi said.

Its true. We won't loose. She is angry towards Jungkook but we will make sure everything go back to normal like it was before.

"yes you are right Hobi. Lets send Jungkook to her to apologise. He should apologize for his doings." I said.

" Yup. Lets go to them." Hobi said and got up from his sit so do I. Soon we both went towards their department to talk.

When we entered we saw Jimin crying in his desk and Jungkook is nowhere to be found. We went to Jimin.

" Jimin-ah pls stop crying. It won't change anything will it. We need to find a solution. We need to find it together. So don't cry ." I said as I sat down next to him.

" Yes Jimin, hyung is right. Crying won't solve our problem but we can solve it together." Hobi said. 

Poor Jimin. He cried so much. He cried like it was his fault.

"Is Jungkook still with Yoongi?" I asked.

"H-He is-s" he said. " I see" Hobi mumbled. " Do you thing, Yoongi hyung will be able to change his mind about Y/N?" Hobi asked as he looked at me like he was expecting an answer from me.

"Maybe he can. Jungkook fears Yoongi from earlier days and always had listened to everything Yoongi told him. He takes Yoongi's word more seriously than us. So if there is a person who can actually change his mind it will be Yoongi" I said.

" B-But I w-want to g-go talk to Y/n. I c-can't wait for h-him. I w-want to g-go now-w" Jimin said. Poor him. I feel so sorry for him.

" I don't think you should go now. She is in boards meeting right now. Let her finish it then you can go." Hobi said.

" Well I think she has another meeting after that too. I don't think you can have a talk with her in the office. You should talk to her back in the apartment." I said.

"N-No I w-will wait-t f-for h-her. I will" He said and started to get up from the chain and went out. Before I can stop him Hobi phone rand and it was Yoongi.

He talked a few minutes and hanged up. " Hyung, Jungkook ran back home" Hobi said " He did what?" I asked him in disbelieve.

"Yes hyung, he ran back home. And Yoongi hyung think that he didn't went to the apartment, but rather to his mom"

" He went without apologizing. He went back to his mom. I think he will tell his mom everything that's going inside his heart and brain. That's fine. Atleast he can talk out his heart to someone." I said and started to leave for my office.

" Hey Hyung, I know I shouldn't ask this, but do you think Jungkook actually l-like Y/n?" Hobi asked me.

Honestly I know the answer, I figured it out long ago. But I don't think this is the right moment to answer this. " I don't know Hobi" I said and walked out.

Y/N POV:

I came back from the longest meeting of the day. It already 5. I don't think I want to go back to the office now. I am exhausted. I came back to my car.

Soon my phone rang at it was my uncle.

" Hey Cupcake."

"Hello Uncle"

" I heard your all meeting went well. I am proud of you. You are doing very well. Umm You will be going to Spain next month right for the final presentation?" 

" Yes. The date is yet to be fixed but it's ok. Once it's done, all will left is the last stage and we will be able to complete the project and launch the products within next two months."

" Yes. I am so happy and proud of you my cupcake. Hmm there is one thing I arranged for you today if you are not exhausted" Well honestly I am but its ok.

" What is it uncle?"

" Hmm You are going to meet my friend and have a dinner with them today. He is your sister father-in-law. You just go and meet them. I already informed Mike the address and he will guide you there. You can meet your sister fiance there. So dress up properly."

" Ok I will. Once I reach my apartment I will dress up and leave but when I am supposed to meet them?"

" Around 7"

"ok but what is their name?"

"Mr. Jeon".

A/N:
There is one choice I need the reader to make. 

1) Make Jungkook wait for 5 years to confess his feelings for Y/N 

2) Make him wait until her sister wedding to confess his feelings for Y/N.

The choices you will make will effect the story's ending so choose wisely. Either way it will be a happy ending but storyline will change according to painful or less painful.