Chapter 16

JIN'S POV:

I am so happy today that I can't explain. Y/N is finally my girlfriend. I can't stop smiling. 

Through the whole ride she was very quite. Seemed like she is thinking something. Maybe its the new project, she is hard working after all. Thats why I didn't say anything as well.

We arrived in front of her apartment. She seems to be still in thoughts.

"Y/nie we are here." I said. She didn't heard as she was still in deep thoughts.

I shook her a little. " we are here y/nie" I said again and she flinched a little.

"oh yes. sorry I was actually in thoughts that I didn't realize that we already arrived." She said in low voice. I think she is feeling guilty.

"No problem. I know you are thinking about something important that is the upcoming project. I know you are very hardworking." I said with a smile.

"Thank you Jinnie. And I had fun today. Good night. And drive safe." She said with her adorable smile. 

I pecked her lips quick and said" Good night to you too.". She blushed hard. 

"Text me when you reach. Bye" She said and got down from the car. I wish I could kiss her. Which I will do later now that she is my Gf.

"bye" I said back. She waved at me and went to the entrance. When she went inside I drove off.

SWEET.

Y/N POV:

I went inside my apartment. I took my keys and open the door. I got freshened up and sat on my bed with my phone.

I started to text Kook.

(in text)

                                                                                                                                                                                            hey                                                                                                                                                                 What are you doing?

KOOK🐰:

hey                                                                                                                                                                                                I am making my dinner. What's up?

                                                                                                                                                                          Nothing's up.

You sure?                                                                                                                                                                                     Cause you are texting me

                                                                                                                                            I know that I am texting you                                                                                                                           I need to talk to you about something