Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

I came back at office and sat down in my chair. Then someone knocked.

"Come In". It was Mr. Kim NamJoon. "Good Afternoon Mam." He said. " Oh good afternoon Mr. Kim. How come you are here?"

"well I have something to tell you." He was scratching his neck in shyness (?). " yes feel free to share Mr. Kim.". " well you see I want to teach you some management work here because I think it will be better if you learn so that you can handle it more smoothly" He said by almost whispering the last part.

"oh-" Before I can say thing I heard a knock in my door. I said " Come In", and Tae appear. He somehow seems shocked by seeing Mr. Kim here.

"Oh Tae what are you doing here? Do you want something?" I said. But Tae seems to be glaring at Mr. Kim " What are you doing here Namjoon?" he almost shouted. " Apparently I work here so its natural for me to come visit my boss for some work." Mr. Kim replied.

" What is he doing here y/n?" He asked me. But before I can say anything Mr. Kim replied " How dare you call your boss by her name don't you have any manners. You seriously have no etti-".I interrupted " No. Mr. Kim I gave him the permission to call me Y/N and for you Tae, Mr. Kim wants to teach me some management for my betterment. But why are you here Tae need anything?"

"Well I am here with the offer to teach you management as well. Did you say yes to him y/nie cause I really want to teach you pls." Tae said. " no I didn't say anything to him yet but-" 

I was interrupted by Mr. Kim " You don't need to teach her anything I will do that and besides how much does you even know about management anyway?"." I know a lot atleast more than you" Tae replied." oh is that right?" Mr. Kim asked.

At this rate they will end up in fighting. " Ok both of you stop I will learn from both of you ok. No more argument. If you does that I will suspend you both cause I am still your boss. got it?".

Tae nodded. Mr. Kim said" but he call you by your name. Who calls their boss by their name anyway like they are friends or something." " I call her by her name and she is my friend as well. you jealous?" Tae snapped back. "no" Mr. Kim said. "yes" Tae said.

"ok both of you stop. Mr. Kim you can call me Y/N as well I don't mind. And I will be your friend as well. And both of you will meet me after office today along with other department head. Inform them as well and now leave" 

This gonna be a long day. After they left I started doing all the research for an upcoming project and I didn't realize that hours had past and now its evening. I took a glance at clock and saw that it was already 7.

Realization hits me when I remember that I asked them for a meeting after office which was 6pm and that means I had made them wait for me for 1 hr. Oh great.  

I called Mike and asked " Is everyone there?". " Yes y/n they are waiting for you. Some seems quite irritated as well." Mike replied. " oh Its my fault, But why didn't you inform me before?" I asked 

" I went to your office to call you but you were doing some work with so much concentration that you didn't realized I knocked. So I didn't disturbed you and asked them to wait." Mike said. "oh sorry and ok I am coming " I ended the call and ran to the meeting room.

JIN POV:

We were waiting for almost 1 hour now. And CEO is nowhere to be found. Maybe she got in some important work and is late due to that.

But Jungkook is already fuming. I don't know what is the problem with him. He doesn't seems to like CEO. I saw him during the morning meeting as well, he was glaring at CEO like she had done any crime or something.

" SHE IS LATE." He yelled. " Its not her fault Jungkook, she might have something important to do. She is the CEO of a big company after all." I said. " yeah Kookie she might be doing something really urgent." Jimin said.

"Why you all are defending her huh?" Jungkook asked. " Because she can also have some things to do. We are just stating the facts. She has a huge responsibility to take after all." Yoongi said.

"Who told her to take responsibility when she can't handle it. Can't you see that she is young, she has no sense in this field. All she is doing is showing off that she is actually working but she isn't. She is locked up in her office doing god knows what. Going to have lunch outside and coming back after an hour. What does she think she is? She didn't even came to see the works in departments as well. And do you know why she didn't came because she has no knowledge about what is going on in there. How can she even have any idea when she is utterly useless and I don't think she even have any education qualification for this . Her parents let her handle to company maybe because she pleaded to them so that she can show off. DOES SHE THINK THAT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HER? BECAUSE THAT MIGHT BE HER MISUNDERSTANDING. WE ARE WAY BETTER WITHOUT HER, SHE NEEDS TO UNDERSTANT THAT." Jungkook was shouting.

Before I can even say anything she knocked and came in the room.

She sat and discussed some matter with us regarding the upcoming events. But she didn't seems cheerful at all. Her voice was breaking and she was looking like she is holding her tears back.

I think she heard what Jungkook had said about her.

This is bad.