Chapter 45

Y/N'S POV:

"Thank you Mr. Jeon for helping me" I said but he just looked at me and nodded. I started to walk inside.

Within the month he changed a lot. Atleast he behaved well with me. No more insulting talks or mocking. And respected me like he should. I heard from other employees that he is behaving well with them too. I wonder what made him change. But it is for the best so I am not complaining.

We all checked in and waited for boarding. Once we got in the plane we all got settled down. There were two cabinets. In one cabinet it was me, Mike and the heads and in the other cabinet it was other employees and staffs.

"Miss Y/N, you should buckle up your seatbelt." Mike said. " Oh yes" I said and buckled up my seatbelt.

I was sitting next to Jungkook and Mike was in the next back seat. I dunno how he is sitting next to me but its fine.

Once the flight took off everyone was doing their own works. Playing games, chatting, or preparing to sleep.

I took out my laptop to work. I was working on one of the files. Jungkook was busy playing games.

Tae and Jinnie was sitting together laughing. All smile. So is Seokie and Joonie. They were stuck to each other and having all smile face conversation. Both the pairs looks to cute together. I want to take picture but I can't. Minie and Yoon was sitting together and having talks as well.

So I went back to my laptop to continue working.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was sitting next to Y/N. I don't know what I should talk with her. 

Over the month. I kept my distance, behaved like I should have from the beginning. But deep down inside my heart I miss her. I miss the cheerful and cute Y/N who used to love spending time with as as friend. 

 I miss teasing her. I miss her angry pout and cute whining when she used to bicker with me. And one thing I realised that I maybe like her more than just a friend. But I had hurt her. I am the reason why me and hyungs lost one of our cute and sweet friend. And I can never forgive myself for this, never.

And now seeing her all professional hurts a little, when I am the person who wanted this from the start. But she did changed me a little. I miss being with her. I really do. And I hope that I can make her forgive me in this trip.

I felt like I am tearing up thinking all this. I switched off my game and pushed my seat to make it a bed. "I am going to sleep" I mumbled as I didn't find any confidence to say this to her. "Ok" She said as she was still focused on her laptop.

It is an 14 hours flight so. I pulled a cover and slept in the seat. 

I slept for like 4 hours. I woke up to see that see is till in her laptop working. She really works hard. I admire her for this.

I was still sleepy when she became aware that I woke up. " Oh you woke up. They wanted to ask you, what will you like to have for lunch but you were sleeping so they went away." She said casually.

Now come to think of it, its already 2:30 in the afternoon. And I am hungry, so I might as well order. But something strikes me suddenly.

"Ummm... did you had your lunch?" I asked her. She looked up from her laptop and shake her head. "No I didn't" She said.

Just as I thought. I noticed that all the things in her table lying just like before, like when I went to sleep. She must be too focused that she didn't even noticed it.

"Don't you want to have lunch?" I asked her. "I am hungry now, so yeah I will" She said and went back to her laptop. 

How can she even order if she is going to be so consumed in that laptop. " Let's order together" I said. "Ok" she mumbled. Huh? that's it.   

I called the airhostess and ordered food for us. I know what she is allergic to and what she likes the most so it was easy. And during this whole time she is still consumed in that thing. Ugh, I am getting irritated and jealous to speak out loud.

Soon our food arrived. I ordered her two spicy chicken cheese burritos because that's the only chicken food in there and chocolate sundae ice cream. I know she loves chocolate. And I ordered myself steak, mashed potatoes and beef tacos and cola.

Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw the food, probably because of the sundae. I am glad I ordered that. She is super cute. She said " Thank you" and gave me one of her sweetest smile, which I think is more sweet than the sundae she is having.

We ate our food and chatted a lot.  I missed this but I am loving every moment of these now. "Oh you have a food in your mouth" she said. I reached out to clean but she giggled " no the other side". I tried again and missed it on purpose. I wanted to see what she will do.

"No you missed it. Let me help you" She said and took the napkin and cleaned my checks. As she came closer my eyes diverted to her lips. Its so pink and glossy. I really wanted to kiss her but... "Here you go" she said and went back to eating her food.

Soon enough we ate our food. This time she took a file and started reading. I went to play games. After few moments I felt a head on my shoulder.

It was Y/N. She slept. With her file in her laps and she is still wearing her glasses. I carefully remover her glasses and the file. I took one of the blanket and covered her. She moved a little and then again went back to sleep in my shoulders.

I didn't wanted to wake her so I removed my earphones. Soon enough I found myself dozing off too.

JIMIN'S POV:

I woke up to go to the washroom when I was shocked to see a sight. It was Y/N sleeping in Jungkook's shoulders and our kookie's head was right above her head.

I smiled. Took my phone out and clicked some pictures. Hehehe they both look cute together.

 I am waiting to see what this trip unfolds for both of them