Chapter 8

Y/N POV:

I opened my eyes. The ceiling doesn't look familiar. Am I being kidnapped????

I sat up in my bed. Oh I am in SK. My new apartment. Its my new life. I rubbed eyes. And grabbed my phone. Its 8 am. 

And I have 20 missed calls from mom, 10 from dad, 6 from uncle. Huh ??? I open the call log and checked the time of the phone calls. It ranged all day yesterday, but I didn't heard any rings?????

Realization hits me. " oh my phone was vibrated through out the whole day yesterday. And come to think about it, I didn't even called my parents back after landing here. Oh god, I am doomed." I mumbled.

I called my mom. She picked up after 4 rings.

" hello mummy." I said. " So my darling remembered me to call after 24 hrs. Do you know how much I love you?" Mom said. By her tone I can say that I messed up a big time.

" I am sorry. I was busy the whole day." I said. 

"  YAH, you were so busy that you didn't even mind calling us once. Do you know HOW MUCH WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU. YOU NEITHER PICKED UP NOR CALLED US-" her shouting was interrupted by my father. " Don't scold my princess, she said she was busy," " you are the reason why she is irresponsible" Mom said. I can hear my dad's giggling.

" Ok enough, how was your day yesterday, faced any problem? And what are you doing today?" She asked. " well yesterday was good. All the employees were nice. My PA Mike was helpful too and helped me throughout the day. And I made some new friends too." I said.

" what about today?" mom asked. " Well I am thinking of unpacking. Movers have placed the furniture and now I need to unpack the rest." I said.

" You have fun right in the office. If anything happens always feel free to contact us ok" Dad said. "ok dad."

" And about the college. You will be doing an online one. You might as well need to visit your college sometimes but I will see to it so you don't need to worry about it . Now enjoy your weekends." Dad said. " Ok dad"

"yeah take care, love you bye" mom said. " love you both too. bye " I said and ended my call.

I went towards my bathroom and got freshened up. I wore a short jumpsuit and started to dry my hair with dryer. And wore my glasses. I usually wear lens but today since I am home I thought of putting glasses on.

After finishing I came to the refrigerator. " Hmm what should I make for breakfast." I asked myself.

But the bell rang. " who is it in the early morning. I think it is Mike, but isn't he having a day off??" I mumbled and went towards the door to answer.

I opened the door and I was shocked.

It was Mr. Jeon, Minie and Tae. What are they doing here now.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I found myself in front of y/n apartment with Chim and V . We are here as soon as we woke up to apologize to her. If you are wondering how do we know which floor she is in, you should ask Chim because I don't know as well.

Chim rang the bell. After some time she came out. She was wearing  specs, a short jumpsuit,  and her hair was down. It was a little wet, seems like she just took a bath. 

I saw her with her hair down for the first time. Chim and V looked quite shocked to see her like that. I mean-

God she is looking so beautiful. Cute and hot at the same time. Oh wait what am I even thinking. She looked quite shock to see us. Maybe she was not expecting us rather not expecting me.  

" Good Morning Y/N." Chim said. " Well good morning to you Minie, Tae and Mr. Jeon" she replied.

 Firstly Chim is calling her y/n and now she is calling chim 'minie' and V hyung 'tae' .what is going on in here. What did I missed here. 

"Oh come inside." She said. She was about to go in when I hold her wrist.

"pls wait. I am sorry for everything that happened yesterday. I was not thinking straight." I said.

" no its ok. It was my fault anyway. I shouldn't have be irresponsible. I-" I interrupted her. " None of these its your fault. Its completely mine. So don't blame yourself for these. I should have been more careful about my mouth. I am really sorry. I will make it up to you. Pls forgive me, pls" 

I held her both hands and hanged my head low. She took her right had from my grip and held my chin up and said " its ok. I forgive you. Now lets go inside." And gave me a sweet smile.

She removed both her hands. She used her right to hold V and left to hold Chim and dragged them inside. I was so shocked.

Not to mention her touch made my body shiver and my heart did a quick summer sault. What feeling is this. 

" Sit in the dining table." She said. " Oh you still need to unpack so much stuffs." V hyung said.

" yup. I will do today. But did you have your breakfast Minie, Tae and Mr. Jeon?" she asked. " no we didn't have. And why they have a nickname?" I asked. This was bothering me from long time.

" Oh do you need a nickname Mr. Jeon" Chim asked me with rising his eyebrows. " I m-mean y-y-yes" I shyly whispered. " Ok how about Kook, is it nice?" She asked. I nodded. Sweet.

" So if you didn't have your breakfast yet. I can make something for four of us. I didn't have any either." She said. " you can cook?" V hyung asked. She nodded. OH CUTE.

" yup now tell me what do you want to eat?" She asked. " How about French toast" V Hyung said. " Alright" She said. But-

" But we will help you to unpack. If you agree then only we will have a breakfast together." I said. SO Smart kook , I thought to myself.

" Ok now lets make some French toast." She said and I joined her to her kitchen.