Chapter 3

Y/N POV

After the meeting got over I went back to my office. I sat down in my chair and took a glance at the clock. It was 1pm so its around lunch time, no wonder why I was feeling so hungry.

I called Mike. " Is there any good place to eat?. Because I don't like meat or fish, only chicken and eggs are fine." I asked him. " yes there is a Cafe nearby. So you want me to order something for you?". " Hmm...no. But how about we go there and have lunch there only?".

"ok Miss lets go there. I am taking out the car." . " okay I am coming shortly."

I left the office and we went to the Cafe.

" Y/N pls take a seat wherever you like and then we will make an order for you.". Mike said. " And what about you? won't you would like to have a lunch, I know you didn't had any.". 

"Hmm yes I didn't had lunch yet, but how can I have lunch with ---"." Of course you can have lunch with me. you are my assistant after all. Now lets find a table and order something together." I interrupted him.  

We found a table and ordered our food. To my surprise I saw two gentle men waving at us. It was Mr. Park Jimin and Mr. Kim Taehyung.

"Good afternoon Mam." Mr. Park and Mr. Kim said at the same time. "Good afternoon to you as well." I said. "Can we have lunch together with you mam?" Mr. Kim asked.

 " but in one condition." I stated. They looked at each other for a sec and then turned towards me and Mr. Park asked" And may I know what condition it is mam? We will try to fulfill it."

"you promise Mr. Park and Mr. Kim?"." yes I promise" both said in unison. "Can you pls call me Y/N. I am not comfortable with mam thingy~ I wanna be friends rather than colleague". " But you are our boss. How can we call you just by your name?". Mr. Kim asked. 

" But you promised". " Ok Y/N. Now you wanna be friends right? So you will also call us Jimin and Taehyung rather than Mr. Park and Mr. Kim. ok?" Mr. Park I mean Jimin said.

"Ok yes but I will rather call you Minie and Tae ok?". " Yes of course Y/Nie . Now we are friend.." Tae said and I giggled.

I saw that Minie is staring at me. So I said " I am hungry now. I wanna eat ". Mike said " ok let me check and bring the order." I nodded.

While having lunch we had a good conversation. Minie and Tae seems to know each other very well. I am happy that they seems to open up to me and started to treat me as one of their friend. We laughed a lot while eating.

JIMIN POV:

I must say I am feeling really attracted toward Y/N. She seems very natural and humble. Her sweet smile , cute laughing and beautiful eyes can make anyone mesmerized. 

Honestly I was so shocked when she told us that she wanted to be our friends rather than bossy boss. And I like how she calls me Minie. I feel like my cheeks are heating up whenever she calls me that.

I sometimes find myself staring at her. She is so sweet. 

I asked her " When is your birthday Y/nie?". She looked at me and replied " 4th Dec". " Oh you have same birthday with Jin Hyung" Taehyung said. " You mean Mr. Kim Seok Jin?" she questioned. I nodded.

After we had lunch together we had ice cream as dessert. I can say y/n loves ice cream specially chocolate ones.

I asked " Now we must return back. How you are gonna going back y/nie since I think you can't drive?". " Mike will drive it, isn.t it Mike?". 

" Yes Mam I will drive you back." Mike said. " Y/N to you as well Mike" Y/N said with a smile. I giggled , she is too cute.

We said bye to each other even though we will meet at office and she drove back with Mike.

" Ah she is super cute. And her car looks so expensive. But she didn't show off. Isn't it?" I asked Taehyung. But that guy seems to be staring the way y/nie left.

So I elbowed him lightly. But he looked at me blankly. " what are you thinking?" I asked him. "nothing" he answered. I know he is thinking something but I didn't ask him any more. " lets go back " I said and he nodded. Then we left too.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I never thought that a CEO we were talking about can be turn out like this. I don't mean it in a bad way, its just that she is still unware of many things and someone in future will definitely going to take advantage of her innocence.

I don't know what her parents were thinking when they took this type of decision. But her innocence wants me to protect her.

In the Cafe I realize how pure she is. And she is very humble as well. I want to teach her about this field and all other matters regarding this work.

Ok I toke a mental note to make her learn many things. Yes I will ask her today in the office. This way I can spend time with Y/N as well.

Both me and Chim came back to office. I wanted to talk to her so I told Chim " hey I have some work with y/n to I will meet you later. ok?" he nodded.

I went to y/n office room and knocked in the door. I heard a "Come in". So I opened the door and walked in to my surprise I saw.

.

.

.

.

.

Namjoon Hyung