Chapter 48

Y/N POV:

"Thanks. But I really wanted it to be an actual date" He said and gave me a smile. I am taken back a little.

"Oh" I said. "You don't like it" he asked me in an concerned voice. I couldn't say anything. It's not that I don't like it, Its just that I am little hesitant about it.

"I do. Let's order foods, I am really hungry" I said. I purposely changed the topic. I know he doesn't like it, but thank god he didn't talked about it anymore.

"yeah. Lets order I am hungry too"

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I am little disappointed that she changed the topic but it was kind of expected. She and I are not really that close. I hurt her in past so she doesn't trust me that much.

We both had a nice dinner. We talked a lot and laughed too. It feels so nice to spend time with her. I enjoyed it. That smile of hers, the giggle and those cute pouts is making me feel happiness from deep inside of my heart.

We soon left the restaurant and went to the beach for walking.

To my surprise, she took out her heels and started walking barefoot. " hey take off your shoes, it feels nice to walk barefoot" She said. " But-" " Come on, take them off and lets walk over there" She pointed at the water.

As soon as I took off my shoes, she pulled me by my hands and took me to the water. She pulls me as she started running in the waters. She was just smiling and giggling. I was captivated by it that I forgot to breathe for some seconds.

I was just staring at her as she jumps around like a little kid. Its like she forgot all her worries. I am glad that I brought her out today.

"Are you bored?" she asked me. "No. Why you think that?" "No it seems like you are not enjoying yourself. Should we leave?" 

" No I am just admiring the beautiful view in front of me, that why. I am enjoying myself, I really am." "ok" she said and ran off again.

I found myself smiling at her. She is so cute. When she saw me smiling she smiled back. I heart just did a summer sault. 

I felt sudden splash of water on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Y/N laughing at me. "Oh you want a water fight, ok lets fight" I said " Ok bring it on" And we started splashing water towards each other.

We laughed. Some time later she came close to me "ha take that" and started splashing fast. "Stop" But she didn't so I hold he hands and pulled her close to me. "whaaa".

I placed my both hands on her waist and pulled her more close. For sometime we were lost in each other eyes. I was so lost in her eyes I slowly came close to her face and pecked on her lips.

It so soft. I wish I could kiss her but she pulled back and said " welcome". I was taken aback. Why she said welcome after I pecked her.

"huh? why welcome" I asked her. She smiled and said " Mr. Min one time told me that pecking someone in their lips is a gesture to show that they are thankful are from bottom of their heart."

I am more taken aback. Huh? Yoongi told her . What?????????

"So you think I am thankful that you bought me here" She nodded he head and removed herself from my grip.

Ok. I definitely didn't saw that one coming. and I am loss for my words too.

"lets get going its already late" She said. " No wait, lets take a picture of this memory." I said and we took selfies together. I am gonna keep this pic forever.

We left the place and went back to the hotel. " I had fun with you. Thank you. Bye" She said and unlocked her door. " Yeah I had fun too. bye" She went inside and locked her door. 

I was going inside my room when I remember about earlier. Her eyes , her smile everything I found myself smiling.

I went inside my room and laid on the bed. "It feels so warming, heartwarming." I took out my phone and took the picture out.

I smiled unconsciously. I know my hyungs are going to bombard me with questions tomorrow. But I am happy that it went well.

I slept smiling about sweet thoughts.

Y/N POV:

I had a long day but unexpectedly I had fun with Jungkook. I got freshened up and wore my pajamas. 

I got a call from my sister.

"Hey Sweetpea "

"hey sis"

"how is everything going?"

"Fine till now. Today's meeting was successful. It was all good."

"I know my Sweetpea will do best. And if someone disturbs you or irritate you, just say the name I will fly there and kick there butts off."

"haha. Funny. But thanks"

"glad you find that funny. ha"

"ok sis, I know you called me to tell something else. I can say that from your voice, now spill the tea."

"You know me well. The thing is, I am getting engaged on September 3."

"omg, that's fantastic sister."

"yeah. I will be there in September 1st. And parents will come on too. I am so happy that I will be able to meet you again. I am so excited."

I can tell from her voice how happy and excited she is. I am happy that finally my sister is able to find he better half.

"That's so nice sister. I am happy for you."

"I will stay there permanently. I will handle the company from then on so that you can study without any worry."

"yeah sis" I said its sad but its good too.

"Hmm I know you are tired from all those meeting today. So now sleep tight. Bye Sweetpea good night. And best of luck for tomorrow."

"yeah bye"

I said and ended the call.

She is right one day or another I have to leave the company to complete my studies.