Chapter 43

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"I am really sorry Y/N. I want to talk to you" I said. 

She wasn't saying a word. She was just looking at me like she is done with me.

"Look I didn't mean to say those. It was jus-" She interrupted me in annoyed voice.

"Just stop right there. Just stop for god's sake. I had enough of these" She said.

"But listen to me atle-" She interrupted me again. 

"I don't want to listen to you. You will hurt me everytime with your insulting words and you expect me to forgive you. If you think that, its your mistake Mr. Jeon. Words can't be taken back. You were right, I should be more professional. And I am trying to do so. So stop these talks. You and I will only talk regarding the office works, nothing else. And if you assume that you can talk to me about what happened earlier and you will be forgiven, then you are very wrong. I don't want to repeat my same mistakes." She said.

I had hurt her more than I thought. I know. But I can't control myself. But still I need to apologize to her. I need to , even if she doesn't forgive me.

" Ok Y/N. But please let me apologize. I should because I hurt you. I understand if you don't want to talk to me but atleast talk to hyungs. But I promise I will never talk to you like that ever again, so please forgive me. I was too mad that day. I didn't want me hyungs to get heart broken again. I didn't like that you were involved in their love lives. I just-" she showed her palm to me asking to stop.

" Listen Mr. Jeon. I don't think you got what I said earlier. I don't want to talk to you or your hyungs about personal life. I want you and others to talk professional with me. JUST PROFESSIONAL WORK TALKS. Nothing more nothing less. And if you and others can't follow this rule, then I will have no option but to fire you. So mind it." She said.

 I was shocked, I wasn't expecting this at all. 

"You will fire us. How can you do that? We were good friends, aren't we" I said in shock.

"Because I am the CEO. Like it or not. It my company, so my rules. And yes, we WERE friends before, but not now anymore. It just me, your boss and you my employee. That's what you wanted right. I hope you understood what I said . So now if you excuse me" She said and left me there standing alone.

How could everything turned in this way. I went quickly towards her but I found out she was talking with my parents as she is about to leave.

Y/N'S POV:

" Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Jeon to have me here. It was my pleasure to meet you" I said and bowed.

"It was our pleasure Y/N sweety. You are always welcome here, anytime, any day. We had a nice time with you y/n. And I think you had a nice time with us too?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yes Mrs. Jeon I had a wonderful time here. And next time you will meet my sister as well. I am happy that she is going to have such wonderful people as her in-laws. Thankyou for having me here" I said.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon smile at me. And professor smiled too. But one person was all sad. 

" Thank you I will get going now." I said as I was towards my car. Mike was there to open the car door for me.

" Y/N make sure to visit again. It was great. Bye, take care." Mr. Jeon said.

Soon I left from there and went to my apartment. I reached there and took the car keys, bid good night to Mike and went inside my apartment.

I unlocked my apartment and went to my room Got freshened up and sat down in the bed. I am thinking to break off with Jinnie. If I have to treat everyone equal, then I need to do that. I shouldn't had crossed the line. But I will make sure that Tae and Jin are back together again. 

I took out my phone and started texting Jinnie first.

me:
Jinnie, I need to breakup with you. You see I don't have any other choice.
You really are a great person. And you did no wrong. Its me who did that. I am the one who messed up everything. So don't blame yourself for this breakup. 
I am really sorry but I can't continue our relationship anymore. I should have known my limits but I crossed it. 
You are a great partner that everyone wished for. I had a great time with you. But I know the person who is worthy of your heart and that's not me.
I don't want you to regret on the decision that you had taken in the past.
I want you to live your life with the person who can give love to you as much as you love them. And I know the person.
Jinnie, promise me that you will give a chance to Tae. Please he deserves it. If you have any trust left on me, then please to talk to him and clear up everything. You both were in misunderstanding. I know because I heard both sides and I can tell that he really loves you Jinnie. 
Pls give him a chance.
 Thank you Jinnie for being there for me. Thank you very much.

And I sent him the message. And there is another person I want to text. Tae.

me:
Tae I broke up with Jinnie.
And I want you to take care of him. Heal him up Tae. Both him and You.
You guys love each other but afraid to feel it. Trust me and go talk to him. Clear up the misunderstanding you both have. I don't want you to regret anything.
Please to talk to him. He needs you as much as you need him. Don't be afraid anymore. Just do it. Give it a shot.
Please be with him forever. Its my last wish to you. And I want you to fulfil it.

I sent him that and switched off my phone.