Chapter 6

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

( After meeting. In Namjoon's office)

I don't know what to say anymore. I was lost. Really lost. 

I really said many bad thing. But what can I do. I lost my temper when she was late. I was really angry. 

It was also due to the fact that when I went to her office room during lunch break she was not there. She was out. Later I found out she was with Chim and Tae that time. I was angry.

But now I regret on busting out like that on her.

" Why did you do that Jk?" Seokjin hyung asked. " I don't know. I was simply angry." I replied. 

" Do you understand that because of your anger issue you have hurt y/n? She came to this country today, after all that travelling, she still came to office. She worked hard to live up to our expectation yet you disrespected her. Are you satisfied now?" Chim said. I can tell he is quite angry by his tone.

" Yeah Jungkook. She went out with us for lunch. She didn't wanted to be late. But she was late because we were their with her. Me and Jimin was the reason for her lateness. She lied when she told she was discovering new things. She don't want us to be blamed thats why she took the blame. Do you still think she is useless.?" Tae Hyung said.

" I know she is trying hard. Yet you said bad about her even though it was her first day. You even questioned her qualification. Are you happy now JUNGKOOK?" Namjoon hyung almost shouted.

I was bombarded with their questions yet I can't say anything. I was feeling guilty about it. " cat got your tongue Jungkook?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

" No I am sorry. really sorry" I said by keeping my head low.

"Apologize to her not to us" Jin Hyung said.  

" Yeah I will . But for now I am going back home. You want to come? Chim and V?" I asked. Both of them nodded and three of us left the office.

We came back to the apartment. Three of us went back to our room.

Y/N POV:

Me and Mike reached our apartment. He dropped me and went out to buy some ice-cream.

I came back to my room. Tomorrow is weekend so I will unpack tomorrow. I took out a skirt and a off shoulder top shirt from my luggage. 

I went inside my bathroom to fresh up. I came back after 20 mins wearing the shirt and skirt and untied by hairs. I have straight black hair. I combed it few times and let it loose then went to my living room.

I was about to sit when I heard a door bell. Maybe Mike. I opened the door and I was right it was him.

" I brought some delicious chocolate ice-cream. lets eat." Mike said and I nodded. We both sat down in the dining table and started to eat the ice-cream.

" I want to go to the grocery shopping. I am having an empty refrigerator." I said. "Ok we will go. How about now after finish eating?" Mike asked. " Ok lets go." I said.

" Can I ask you one thing?" Mike asked. " sure". " Hmm I was wondering that can you cook?". " Of course I can." I said.

We finished our ice cream and drove to the market for grocery shopping.

It took us one and a half hour to shop. It was almost 10pm by now. 

" Want to eat outside because its already late to cook anything up now. And I am sure that you are tired as well." Mike asked. " yeah good idea. Its 10pm. Lets go and eat somewhere." I said.

" I know a good place lets go there." Mike said and I nodded.

We went inside a resturant. I was nice and cozy.

"What do you want to eat?" Mike asked. " How about your suggestion. You came here before right. So you order." I said.

"ok I will do". Mike said. The waiter came and took our order. Our food was served. It was really  great.

" Its really delicious Mike. Thank you for bringing me here." " No need to thank me. I was my Honour." Mike said.

" Tomorrow is weekend.  You have babysat me the whole day today. You take two days leave, we will again meet in Monday morning ok. " I said.

" But I enjoyed babysitting you though. hahaha. just joking. OK I will take rest for weekends and I will again come to babysit you on Monday. Let go back now." Mike said.

" hahahahaha ok lets go back now. But Mike thank you for today. You really saved me because without you I don't know what to do. And I am happy that you are also treating me as a friend but still respecting me as your boss. Really thank you so much Mike." I said.

" no need to thank me, it was my job, but still welcome. Lets go back now" Mike said. He was slightly blushing.

We went back to my apartment.

When I was getting out of my car in our parking, I meet two people or rather my new two friends. Minie and Tae.

" Did you came to visit us?" Tae said jokingly. " No I live here and besides I don't even know where you guys live in the first place." I said.

" you live here in this building?" Tae asked. " yup I shifted today only. Why do you seems so shocked?" I asked.

" oh the movers who came today early in the morning was carrying you things. I see." Tae said. I nodded.

" Y/N I am really sorry for Jungkook's behavior this evening. I am really very sorry. I will take care that this thing never happen in the future anymore. I am sorry on his behalf." Minie said.

"Its okay Minie it was not your fault at all. It was all my fault. I should have been more careful. He was right in many things, he said the truth. Its all my fault anyway, you don't need to apologize to me neither he does. Its ok I understand. Hmm I am going back in my apartment , Mike take care you can go home now bye. Bye to you two as well." I said.

" I will go up with you and drop you there." Mike said. " No need. Mike I can go up by myself. You go home its already late enough. Bye see you on monday." I said.

"yeah ok bye y/n" Mike said. " Bye Minie and Tae" I said.

I left three of them there and went to my apartment.

I brushed my teeth, wore my pajama and went to sleep.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Hey V we didn't told y/n that JK leaves with us" Jimin said to Taehyung. ( Its not y/n pov . its just a hint) :)