Chapter 29

Y/N's POV:

It's weekend today. I am going to the ice skating with Joonie. 

I woke up at 7am. Freshened up and got ready for the day. I wore a black off-shoulder dress. Joonie will pick me up in 9am.

I suggested to go early so that I can workup on the plan quickly before Jinnie arrives.

I took my breakfast and made few important calls and then waited for Joonie.

In few days, Seokie was way too nervous. He was frequently skipping meals. Both me and Minie comforted him and assured him that everything will be fine. But he is way too nervous to cool down right now.

I understand Seokie. I know how it feels when were are waiting for a miracle to happen in our life to make everything normal and before we know we keep waiting and things starts to get out off our hands.  

Right now he is afraid about the fact that he might get rejected. But honesty it will hurt more if he avoid love and leave in a regret that he didn't take the risk and lost the chance.

But I know deep down inside of my heart that Joonie and Seokie both love each other. And right now that in a denial of that fact. And the thing I can do now is to give them a push.

If that means I have to give some love facts to Joonie, then I will give without hesitation. 

I was deep in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Joonie.
(a/n: Joonie can drive in this story)

Hey Y/N, good morning.

Good morning Joonie.

I arrived at your apartment. Come down,  I am waiting.

"Ok I am coming"

I locked my apartment and got down to meet him.

" Oh y/nie, you look super cute today." Joonie told me as soon as he spotted me. " Thank you Joonie" I said shyly.

" Hahah you look super cute while being all shy." He said while giggling. I know more he will compliment more I will turn red.

" Ok lets go now. Skating is waiting for us" He said and opened his car door for me.

 Soon I entered his car and we drove off.

NAMJOON'S POV:

" I never asked you this but why skating? Do you like skating?" I wanted to ask her this.

"No I never skated in my life, its the first time. And that's why I wanted to learn from someone who can skate well and teach me too" She said while smiling.

The smile of hers makes my day. She is someone I want to protect. 

"OK well good then. I will teach you."  I said and she hummed. 

"Y/nie I know the project is coming to an end. And that means we have to go to Spain in next few weeks for the conference right?" I asked her.

" Yes. Once its finished and finalised we have to leave for the Spain. But I think it will take a month or two before the finalisation. There are lots of changes are yet to be done. And the production will take some time as well." She said.

Yup that's true. I forgot about the production part.

"Hmm right. I hope these project will be a success." I said. " Yeah I wish that as well." She said while smiling.

Soon we reached the Ring. Its not crowded and I don't know why??? It's weekend, it supposed to be crowded but it's not. But who cares......

We entered. Took a pair of skating shoes and sat in the chair in front of the ring.

When we both went to the ring, after setting a foot in the ring she started to wobble. SO cute.

" let me hold your hand, then you can atleast balance." I told her. She nodded. 

I took her hands and started to move a little fast. " Well I am not a pro. So mind lessen the speed?" She said.

" Why? its more fun to go fast" I said. " Well more speed means more will be the impact if I fall. Might as well loose some of my teeth." She said.

I wanted to laugh at her straight out facts.

We skated and laughed. I had fun with her. It was so nice and I enjoyed it.

" Hey Joonie, what first thought, that comes to your mind when I say the word 'love'? " She asked out of nowhere.

I was quite taken aback. I didn't saw that coming.

" Hmmm, for me it will be unhealed." I said. I looked in her eyes, its like they want me to say something.

" But y/nie, why are you asking me this?" I asked her. " Well I need to know something." She said.

" Now tell me, will you avoid love or take the risk to achieve it?" She asked. Her question is getting weirder.

She is asking me such question, which I was avoiding up until now. But why she is asking me this things. 

" I don't know. It depends upon the person. " I answered honestly.

And seems like she didn't brought it.

" Let's say, that you are in love with a person, and due to some matter it gets broken. You are left heartbroken. But you can take a risk and gain the love again but you are denying the fact. You are avoiding love. Will you be able to handle the regret?" She asked me.

I don't know what to say to her now. The question she asked me is the same question, I was running from.

Her statement is a true happening for me. The thing she asked it the same thing I went through with Hoseok.

I was avoiding him in order to forget it. I didn't take the risk. I avoided love. And I still lived in the regret. 

I don't know what to answer her.

" Why are you asking me this y/n? Is there something you want?" I asked her. 

She was silent for sometime but maintaining eye contact with me. She sighed. 

" Look ahead" She said.